Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (741784 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
Thanks RR chilli emeraldo edwife!
Edwife u want a baby? You know how/where to get1....no stress at all... A sexy lingerie will do the magic wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
Eid Mubarak to all our muslim brothers and sisters. May all your supplications in the holy month of Ramadan be accepted.

I miss Sallah food chei

Lyndaroyce your prince is such a cutie kiss kiss kiss kiss awwww God bless him

** *runs out of thread before I get broody I don hang boots abeg grin ****

Chillisauce you get mind oo Me na for tenth row I for dey grin grin The circus seems like fun.I should add to our itinerary.This summer holidays are soo expensive joor
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
LyndaRoyce: Thanks RR chilli emeraldo edwife!
Edwife u want a baby? You know how/where to get1....no stress at all... A sexy lingerie will do the magic wink

You dey look for trouble. grin grin

No thanks,not now cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
Does anyone else feel my pain embarassed I wan run comot o 5 year old who is impatient plus 2 yr old who cant understand the concept of taking turns or sharing...

I think my 2 year old is too young but I think I might change my mind on getting him his own tablet . Maybe a cheap one so he can watch his mickey mouse while madam watches her Princess Sophia.

People wey get plenty pikin dey try abeg embarassed

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
^^ Lol!

Sweet Mother! grin grin

Don't worry, it'll get better as they get older...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
@Efemenaxy thank God for that grin

I had to invent a game; the first person who does not say ' mummy'for a long while gets a treat cheesy grin grin Obviously lil madam won.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
Lol! Careful though.

You don't want them to be that independent of you - yet. cheesy

How're you coping with the summer holidays? The weather's been lovely and hot of recent. Had a BBQ in the garden on Saturday and Sunday, with madam splashing away in her paddling pool.

Guess what? I think I can even breathe properly again (I think...) grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
EfemenaXY: Lol! Careful though.
You don't want them to be that independent of you - yet. cheesy
How're you coping with the summer holidays? The weather's been lovely and hot of recent. Had a BBQ in the garden on Saturday and Sunday, with madam splashing away in her paddling pool.
Guess what? I think I can even breathe properly again (I think...) grin grin

True I hear enjoy these days soon you will be begging them to even sit and talk to you embarassed

I loved this weekend's weather not too hot just about right and yeah it seems the pollen count has reduced as my sneezing and itchy eyes have drastically reduced.Even forgot to take my medication today and was ok despite going to the park.

Aww Summer is such a lovely time of year and kids love it.We are going away for some days and Also trying to take the kids to places of interest over the holidays.Been getting some great days out offers on groupon.I will be getting very busy from September so trying to enjoy the time with them if they don't drive me up the wall by then cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by kendraloops(f): 3:45am On Jul 29, 2014
Chillisauce:

See groove cheesy. This your boy ehn. He likes good thing . It's time to wean him . But be sure he will cry and may have a fever. After two days, it will surely be better. 14 months is old enough . Also remember to give him lots of protein from eggs, meat and milk to compensate.

thanks a lot and LyndaRoyce too, great advice. decided to wean him cold turkey n now i'm almost dying (from engorged boobs). i havent slept in days now cos of the pain. using a boob pump isnt that much help as boobs get filled up again. any recommendations?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 29, 2014
Hi, my name is ify,I am a nigerian- from imo state.I was born in lagos,I am very fluent in english and youba.I love singing and watching movies.

I am a Single mum with an adorable sweet girl.

Am friendly and humorous.

God is all av got...

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 6:13am On Jul 29, 2014
ephee: Hi, my name is ify,I am a nigerian- from imo state.I was born in lagos,I am very fluent in english and youba.I love singing and watching movies.

God is all av got...

Welcome to the fun room Ify.
Make yourself comfortable. Plenty of things you will learn here.

Wish you a happy stay.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 29, 2014
Welcome Efe. Hehehe and ignore the bickering, you'll be just fine. grin and get ready to update your cooking skills/book.

ephee: Hi, my name is ify,I am a nigerian- from imo state.I was born in lagos,I am very fluent in english and youba.I love singing and watching movies.

God is all av got...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 8:15am On Jul 29, 2014
Welcome Efee kiss

Kendraloops awwww sorry o.The joys of motherhood eh cheesy Expressing is good but also try to use some painkillers as I know how painful it can be . You can also try using a flannel and warm water to massage the area.You will feel better soon.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 29, 2014
kendraloops:

thanks a lot and LyndaRoyce too, great advice. decided to wean him cold turkey n now i'm almost dying (from engorged boobs). i havent slept in days now cos of the pain. using a boob pump isnt that much help as boobs get filled up again. any recommendations?
Awww pele.... e follow for wetin u sign grin
Take some painkillers....and also Use warm water to gently massage your breast atleast twice a day.
Using a Breast pump is a very long process and it merely serve for temporal relief...allow your BM to dry on its own...
Sorry dear, u'll be fine.

Welcome ephee...
Kisses to your baby girl.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by kendraloops(f): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
LyndaRoyce:
Awww pele.... e follow for wetin u sign grin
Take some painkillers....and also Use warm water to gently massage your breast atleast twice a day.
Using a Breast pump is a very long process and it merely serve for temporal relief...allow your BM to dry on its own...
Sorry dear, u'll be fine.

Welcome ephee...
Kisses to your baby girl.

thanks sooo much and damiso too, i appreciate ur concern. i gats no choice than to endure the pain, guess it will subside in a couple of days.

thanks once again!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by rebella(f): 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
LyndaRoyce:
I think you should embark on your journey without your 1yr and 4months old son.
He'll definitely cry,because he missed his mom(rather he miss the br3ast grin) but that doesn't mean he'll fall sick from crying....... He may; he mayn't.....all babies ain't thesame.
BTW, when do u intend to wean your 1yr&4months old boy? This is the best opportunity! Kill two birds with a single stone!
As regards to how he would sleep, he may cry blood&ice on the 1st/2nd night but the rest nights will be peaceful(probably with nwee nwee(cry)). So worry less.
Your husband seems quite comfortable with his suggestion. So I urge u to buy his opinion.
Your baby will be fine......
Save trip dear.

Hello everyone!
Welcome back chaircover!
Missed you like "kilode"..."Kiloshele"...
How have u been dear?
Welcome once again...

Hmmmmmm aluta and apollo una never still fix the date?? My lil bride's maid gown don dey big pass me ooo.
Donxavier... Welcome back too....
Edwife royal roy chillisause efemena sheofreak rebella and everybody...I dey greet oo
Hi Lynda, your little one is such a cutie

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
kendraloops:

You should feel better now. Pls just use warm water. The pain will pass. Stop expressing it, it will stop on its own. Meanwhile enjoy the size now, cos when e go dry... cheesy. Na to buy new set of bras grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
damiso:
Chillisauce you get mind oo Me na for tenth row I for dey grin grin The circus seems like fun.I should add to our itinerary.This summer holidays are soo expensive joor

They will love the circus. It's amazing watching these animals perform. It makes you wonder how long they have been practicing such.

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Chillisauce:

They will love the circus. It's amazing watching these animals perform. It makes you wonder how long they have been practicing such.

Will look into it..sure looks like fun.I know my son will love it.He loves animals (not taking after his mother cheesy)

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 30, 2014
Apolonius, how's prep going?
Guess you're all set smiley

you might wanna go through this post of mine, could be helpful cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1806133/nigeria-useless-countryyou-need-away/10#24735473. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by apolonius(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2014
alutacontinua: Apolonius, how's prep going?
Guess you're all set smiley

you might wanna go through this post of mine, could be helpful cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1806133/nigeria-useless-countryyou-need-away/10#24735473. cheesy grin cheesy

Hey dear,I am doing fine. Been running around joor. How are you? I am just seeing this and will go through it now. Thanks.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
***yawns**

I'm rocking my short hair.... hehehe.... wish I can share..

Hey people!!!! Miss my pranks here o. Time I start again.... I dey come.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
shoefreak: ***yawns**

I'm rocking my short hair.... hehehe.... wish I can share..

Hey people!!!! Miss my pranks here o. Time I start again.... I dey come.

I wish I had the courage to cut my own hair.i just fix short weaves when I want that short hair look but I loooove it.Takes about 10 yrs off my age.One old baba cab driver was advising me to please finish my education and stop popping out kids on one of my short hair spotting days grin grin grin I was just laughing.when I told him my age he said I was lying.One day one day sha.

How are you Hun.

Hello everyone.This section don dey taya me small small o.I think I want to port to business section. speaking of which UK(can also ship within europe) ladies check out my online store the link is in my signature(RR no vex woman must chop I still dey contemplate ad cheesy grin).
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Oh okay. Will check it out. If I miss my long hair days, no be to rock long wig ni. Unless my braids sha.... I go miss am.

I'm fine ooo. I dey jeje dey enjoy my life. NL is boring these days. Time for me to dust my prankster book of tricks.

damiso:

I wish I had the courage to cut my own hair.i just fix short weaves when I want that short hair look but I loooove it.Takes about 10 yrs off my age.One old baba cab driver was advising me to please finish my education and stop popping out kids on one of my short hair spotting days grin grin grin I was just laughing.when I told him my age he said I was lying.One day one day sha.

How are you Hun.

Hello everyone.This section don dey taya me small small o.I think I want to port to business section. speaking of which UK(can also ship within europe) ladies check out my online store the link is in my signature(RR no vex woman must chop I still dey contemplate ad cheesy grin).
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
damiso:

Lolllz. Nothing doeth thee!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by kendraloops(f): 6:23am On Jul 31, 2014
Chillisauce:

You should feel better now. Pls just use warm water. The pain will pass. Stop expressing it, it will stop on its own. Meanwhile enjoy the size now, cos when e go dry... cheesy. Na to buy new set of bras grin

i've come again o!! how long does it take for the supply to cease/dry up? stopped bfeeding since saturday n yet, the bReasts are as heavy as cement bags. are there drugs i can take to dry it up, i need my sanity again. U need to see how i look now, people ask if i'm ill (sobs).

is it because he sucked for so long thats why its taking so long to dry up abi wetin sef? might it be ive gotten an infection (wild thoughts)?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 6:45am On Jul 31, 2014
Wishing you all a great day ahead.

Kendraloops.... it is well with you. Amen.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2014
Hi... abeg ooo. no mind my newest story ooo. I was bored ni oo... naijababe, cover your eyes, i'm not there oo. ehn ehn... the story kuku came with a warning sha. grin grin grin

I'm rocking my new short hair now ooo. Chaai...it feels so weird but I can still rock it.

Between... please make una check my siggy ooo. I sequin anything... anything at all with any kind of gem stone. the gown I av on, @my profile picture...its all sequined. and its not that expensive and I can also design gowns and jackets for you.

**Runs out before royal roy go come knock
my head**
And kendraloops... sometimes a nice long rest helps. the Lord is your strength.

Y'all have a super duper day oooo!! **kisses**
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mysticgal(f): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2014
Oh i miss this section.smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
kendraloops:

i've come again o!! how long does it take for the supply to cease/dry up? stopped bfeeding since saturday n yet, the bReasts are as heavy as cement bags. are there drugs i can take to dry it up, i need my sanity again. U need to see how i look now, people ask if i'm ill (sobs).

is it because he sucked for so long thats why its taking so long to dry up abi wetin sef? might it be ive gotten an infection (wild thoughts)?

Which sanity are you talking about? Heavy b reast? My dear, carry the load jare cheesy. Go show off some small cleavages.
I suggest you take just pain relieve tablet. How is your son coping, that's the most important person now, you be old school and should get used to the discomfort . smiley

You don't have any infection, just take a warm bath, relax. This will pass

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.