Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (740441 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2014
Thanks Dami, I will def look her up
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2014
[size=20pt]SHOUT OUT TO JAYBEE3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!!!!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Oriayo123(f): 2:09am On Aug 07, 2014
Good day everyone pls am sorry to disturb you, am just in need of your collective help on this thread please and may God bless you all https://www.nairaland.com/1844758/pls-need-schooling#25286242
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by serubawon(m): 2:56am On Aug 07, 2014
Hmmmm. Compliments to the room. Madam CC. Been a while? Hows Life?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by apolonius(m): 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
How are you guys?How is my Aluta-C and Lady Coco?smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 6:43am On Aug 08, 2014
Fine thank you smiley
apolonius: How are you guys?How is my Aluta-C and Lady Coco?smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2014
Is it only me?
All this ebola news just makes me feel kinda sick. embarassed embarassed
My temperature is one degree higher
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
Howdy roomies, how y'all doing? Saw all your shout-out and mentions but was not in the right frame of mind. I am finally feeling up to posting. Lost my mum exactly a week today, had no idea I could ever feel anything that painful, 5hit hurts like hell but I'm finally coming to terms it.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
naijababe: Howdy roomies, how y'all doing? Saw all your shout-out and mention but was not in the right frame of mind. I am finally feeling up to posting. Lost my mum exactly a week today, had no idea I could ever feel anything that painful, 5hit hurts like hell but I'm finally coming to terms it.

My great friend, I am so sorry to hear this and pray that the Lord will comfort you and all your sibbling . . . .
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
Fhemmmy:

My great friend, I am so sorry to hear this and pray that the Lord will comfort you and all your sibbling . . . .

My chairman, thanks.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by serubawon(m): 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
naijababe: Howdy roomies, how y'all doing? Saw all your shout-out and mentions but was not in the right frame of mind. I am finally feeling up to posting. Lost my mum exactly a week today, had no idea I could ever feel anything that painful, 5hit hurts like hell but I'm finally coming to terms it.

Accept my heartfelt condolences. That's a very painful experience. I pray the Lord will give you the grace and strength to forge ahead.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by nikkygal(f): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
naijababe: Howdy roomies, how y'all doing? Saw all your shout-out and mentions but was not in the right frame of mind. I am finally feeling up to posting. Lost my mum exactly a week today, had no idea I could ever feel anything that painful, 5hit hurts like hell but I'm finally coming to terms it.

Waow! I'm so sorry for your loss...I can imagine how devastated you & your family will feel about her passing. May the good Lord console you, your dad & siblings...

I had actually been wandering why you you've been away from NL, but just felt you took a break. Dealing with the loss of a parent is never easy, pele dear!!! Eku ara fera ku....Olorun a je ki ojo ji na is ara won...Amin

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
@ nikkygal thanks kiss oga mi Serubawon, wetin woman go do nau? The lord giveth, yadadadadada........... thank you
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by fredoooooo: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
@naijababe........... sorry babes , may her soul rest in perfect peace . iwaju ti won doju ko oba je ko dara eyin ti won fi sile koni baje ..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
Condolences Naijababe... a ni f'iru e san fun ra wa o. Amin.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
RoyalRoy: Condolences Naijababe... a ni f'iru e san fun ra wa o. Amin.

fredoooooo: @naijababe........... sorry babes , may her soul rest in perfect peace . iwaju ti won doju ko oba je ko dara eyin ti won fi sile koni baje ..

Wow!!! See plenty 'ohuns' from awon boiz, e se adupe o. Amin adura too o wink

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
Awwww...Aunty nj e pele oooo...May God continue to comfort you and the famz. *hugs*
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ayox2003: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2014

sad For a Mother who you always praised because of the way she trained you. I can still remember how what you wrote about her reaction on your first boy alejo.
Here:
www.nairaland.com/1315925/son-just-got-girlfriend....happy-scared/4

naijababe:

There was this boy in my neighbourhood who was *toasting* me when I was 15, I did not like him like that but we kinda became friends. He had showed up at my house unannounced one day shocked - (only God knows what possessed him) while I was out running an errand for my mother. You can only imagine my shock and *gbogbo fear* racking my entire body when I returned to find Oluwole sipping on a bottle of coke in our living room ( the stupid boy was comfortable enough to be drinking coca-cola offered him, imagine?)

I ran straight into the kitchen to find mother only for her to say to me "se oti ri alejo e t'on duro de e?" The woman wanted to dash me cardiac arrest o, I quickly delivered whatever it was she had sent me, ran back to the living room and did a Ben Johnson outside dragging Oluwole with me and sent him on his way in the meanest terms I could muster.

I went inside expecting fire and brimstone to fall on my poor head but mother never said anything. When I could no longer take the suspense, I decided to explain myself to mother that nothing was going on between me and the good for nothing boy only for my mother to dismiss my explanation with a shrug, she said there was no need to explain having a guest albeit a male one. After picking up my jaw from the floor and summoning some courage I asked my mother why I was allowed to have male guests as most of my friends were not even allowed to look at boys let alone have one in the house?

My mother then laughed for what seemed like eternity and said to me words I will never forget.

" I have just sent you on an errand that should have taken you 10mins but you took 30mins, only God knows what you were getting up to for the remaining 20mins. I entertained your guest because I wanted you to know that your mother believes she has raised you better than to open your legs to every boy that comes your way. It is only natural that boys will be interested in you as you will in them. If you decide to let a boy sweet talk his way to what lies between you legs, be rest assured that you will be carrying your child with your skirts and blouses because I don't have any wrapper to hand down to you".

Suffice to say that I behaved myself even though I was surrounded by boys almost all the time, most of them where *toasters* turned friends.

Big Hug, NB.

Thank God she left "enviable" offsprings behind.

May Her Soul Rest In Peace.

Frawzey.

Signed: Association of Mother Lovers. wink

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
ayox2003:

sad For a Mother who you always praised because of the way she trained you. I can still remember how what you wrote about her reaction on your first boy alejo.
Here:
www.nairaland.com/1315925/son-just-got-girlfriend....happy-scared/4

Big Hug, NB.

Thank God she left "enviable" offsprings behind.

May Her Soul Rest In Peace.

Frawzey.

Signed: Association of Mother Lovers. wink

Mehn!! You brought tears to my eyes with this tearjearker of a post cry cry cry She was my greatest and best teacher, a philosopher in her own right. Goodbye mother cry cry cry...........thank you my friend. It would never occur to me that anyone would remember stuff i posted about my mum.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ayox2003: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
naijababe:

Mehn!! You brought tears to my eyes with this tearjearker of a post cry cry cry She was my greatest and best teacher, a philosopher in her own right. Goodbye mother cry cry cry...........thank you my friend. It would never occur to me that anyone would remember stuff i posted about my mum.

I can understand. Been there since I was 5 - story for the gods.

Dry your eyes! Cheer up! Our Mothers are resting in peace!

Frawzey
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
ayox, u are a heart breaker! Hugs my man.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
Naijababe I am sooooo soo sorry. cry cry cry cry I was going to send you a PM as i wondered if you were ok but never came round to doing so.

It is well sis

Inna lillahi wa inna rajiun may Allah grant her al-jannah firdaus

E hugs and kisses my NL sister. kiss kiss kiss

Mummy did a good job and you and your siblings are a great legacy she left behind.The pain will heal don't worry.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Idowuogbo: Awwww...Aunty nj e pele oooo...May God continue to comfort you and the famz. *hugs*

Thank you Idgirl wink

@ damiso, at least you nor tell me welcome to the club tongue, the lord is indeed my strength. Thank you so much sis.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
naijababe:

Thank you Idgirl wink

@ damiso, at least you nor tell me welcome to the club tongue, the lord is indeed my strength. Thank you so much sis.

It is still raw now so I will be nice tongue I won't be mean like all those my friends(and hubby)who kept saying welcome to the fatherless children's club angry angry don't mind me I know they were just trying to make me laugh grin

It is well sis are you in Naija?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
damiso:

It is still raw now so I will be nice tongue I won't be mean like all those my friends(and hubby)who kept saying welcome to the fatherless children's club angry angry don't mind me I know they were just trying to make me laugh grin

It is well sis are you in Naija?

Not yet, will go at the end of the month. She's been buried already sad, par Islamic rites.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
naijababe:
Not yet, will go at the end of the month. She's been buried already sad, par Islamic rites.

That thing can be painful eh sad but it can't be helped.
Take heart hun
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2014
It is well . . naijababe pele ((hugs))
We sometimes underestimate how much our parents mould us.
Many a time they do & say things, without even them realising how much those words help us to chosse between right and wrong when the day comes and they are not there to guide us.
May God bless parents kiss

Hello everyone, hope you are all good. Has anyone heard from YPP & Jidegirl?

Unlce Serubobo so nice to see you back. I read about your daughter. Its only God . . .and I am confident that He will finish what He started. He will also give you and olori the strength to come through this and you will look back one day and say . .Yes! it was indeed the Grace of God. Amen.

Dami, I contaced her on FB. It was like I was "begging" her to even respond at all and ignored my messages and she only gave a one word answer when I told her that she had come recommended. That is the trouble with our people. Even if you were busy, just say it rather than ignore messages. We can be very unprofessional sometimes . .meanwhile we go out everyday and see how we are well treated in Tesco, Argos etc but we cant copy the good bits. Its a shame. sad

I will look for an oyinbo to teach me jare. . . Its not as if she was going to do it for free. I will just show her the types of peices that I am interested in and we take it from there. I went to hobbycraft yesterday & got some beads and with youtube made my first piece and I am proud of myself smiley

Happy Weekend everyone ((Hugs))
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2014

My condolences Naijababe.

Death is never an easy thing to bear, especially when it happens to the ones we love. May all she ever was remain forever with you and her memory shine through you all.

It is well dear.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2014
@CC eeya .That's not nice at all. You are so right our people sometimes can't understand customer service ethics esp when we believe we are 'busy' and sought after.I had to get someone else to co admin my FB page for when I am unable to respond to queries and even then when some messages are not caught I apologise and apologise . With my tashere business I have attended and read so many social media marketing articles and not responding to queries is a big No no oh well its her loss.

Get oyinbo to teach you jare once you get the general gist its yours own creativity and designs that you will incorporate.

Naijababe how you holding up sis kiss

Ewuro1 miss you YPP too

Btw I think(not too sure yet wink) a very very popular male nairalander is married to my friend.uhhhm smiley cheesy wink I dey watch you with corner eye.

Happy weekend everyone
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 09, 2014
It is well Dami. May God grow your business and may you reapbountily from what you sow.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2014
naijababe pls accept my condolences.
may she rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.