Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (739986 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Manweysabi(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2014
naijababe:

Not yet, will go at the end of the month. She's been buried already sad, par Islamic rites.

May the soul of the departed Rest In Peace... Amen! take heart Aunty T. God loves her more.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by emeraldoe(f): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
naijababe: Howdy roomies, how y'all doing? Saw all your shout-out and mentions but was not in the right frame of mind. I am finally feeling up to posting. Lost my mum exactly a week today, had no idea I could ever feel anything that painful, 5hit hurts like hell but I'm finally coming to terms it.

Accept my condolences naijababe. Stay strong
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2014
naijababe: Howdy roomies, how y'all doing? Saw all your shout-out and mentions but was not in the right frame of mind. I am finally feeling up to posting. Lost my mum exactly a week today, had no idea I could ever feel anything that painful, 5hit hurts like hell but I'm finally coming to terms it.

So sorry.......May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
@chaircover, efemenaxy, r231, cococandy, emeraldoe and manweysabi..............thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sorry for your loss @naijababe.

This too shall pass.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chillisauce: Sorry for your loss @naijababe.

This too shall pass.

thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2014

i am so sorry for ur loss,please accept my condolences.She is in perfect peace
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
edwife: i am so sorry for ur loss,please accept my condolences.She is in perfect peace

Mucha gracias smiley

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
@ Naijababe

My deepest condolences, so sad to hear about your loss may Allah grant you the fortitude to bear this loss.

If there's going to be a memorial or something and it's in the south west, then I can definitely attend.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
naija network things have made me become practically a ghost on this forum, and responding to posts have become such a diffficult task because of very poor network. So sorry if i hadn't responded to any posts referencing me been offline for a while.

I also noticed this place as been very dry since the hack attack, and I miss here a lot. shout out to all the family fun members.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
Naijababe darling, i'm so so sorry dear. Do accept my heartfelt condolences. Olorun a fi Ayo si e lokan ooo.

So sorry hunny.

Cococandy, you'd better go and get yourself a portable size hand sanitizer. I go everywhere with mine ooo.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
Donxavier: @ Naijababe

My deepest condolences, so sad to hear about your loss may Allah grant you the fortitude to bear this loss.

If there's going to be a memorial or something and it's in the south west, then I can definitely attend.

Thanks my man. There will be, I will send you the details via email

@ shoefreak, thank you darlyn wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 11, 2014
Hi everybody tongue
Howdy kiss

Don't even know d meaning of this name.
Abeg no explanation o! cheesy

Naijababe, so sorry.
Accept my condolence.

Where r the aprokos
(Efe, chillipepper, lorretta,lynda,edwife=no sane person should join their group o)
To d good ones, hope body and soul r together?
So nairaland crashed? Isoryte.
Deactivated b4 d crash.
So so busy. Still very busy. This life eeh.
I envy singles o.

Where is my brother?
This week is our new yam festival at ituku kiss
Just to let u know that u will lead our new masquerade parade on saturday o, so prepare well. kiss

To all d roaming single guys,
Who is d lucky babe?
My gele practice continues............
*muah to everybody*

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 8:41am On Aug 11, 2014
Moca, your real identity please!

Or are you Jenny??!! shocked shocked
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by chiejik(f): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2014
she is yellowpawpaw

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2014
EfemenaXY: Moca, your real identity please!

Or are you Jenny??!! shocked shocked

Error grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 9:15am On Aug 11, 2014
Lol!

Ypepe, welcome back! You've been missed. kiss kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by kayjasper(f): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2014
Should be Yellowpawpaw.. lol
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2014
Goodmorning all
I've been quite busy this days....
It isn't easy balancing office-work and motherhood; its really sucking me dry.... The Lord is my strength.

Pls accept my condolences naijababe.... May God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss. Kpele.

Ypepe welcome back! I missed u like kilode...
Good to ve u around... Atleast now u fit resume duty as the president of the Aproko nation!

I greet everybody ooo
Wish ya'll a peaceful week
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2014
Lynda and the lagbaja otherwise known as moca grin, una do well o. Thanks
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 11:54am On Aug 11, 2014
shoefreak: Naijababe darling, i'm so so sorry dear. Do accept my heartfelt condolences. Olorun a fi Ayo si e lokan ooo.

So sorry hunny.

Cococandy, you'd better go and get yourself a portable size hand sanitizer. I go everywhere with mine ooo.
Sure thing. And I also make sure I limit my going out to the barest possible minimum

Naijababe,how are you holding up? The lord is your strength.will say a prayer for you today smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2014
cococandy:
Sure thing. And I also make sure I limit my going out to the barest mossible minimum

Naijababe,how are you holding up? The lord is your strength.will say a prayer for you today smiley

Awww!!!!! Thank you, I am doing better and coming to terms with being motherless o my sister. Na money to buy cow I dey find now cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
cheesy
Cow, goat, chicken anyone o. All na burial.
I'm sure she felt the love when she was alive.
Don't worry your pretty head. It will all work out fine.

naijababe:

Awww!!!!! Thank you, I doing better and coming to terms with being motherless o my sister. Na money to buy cow I dey find now cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
cococandy: cheesy
Cow, goat, chicken anyone o. All na burial.
I'm sure she felt the love when she was alive.
Don't worry your pretty head. It will all work out fine.

Not if you have Ijebu relatives o grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
^^^for real? shocked
What if the bereaved cannot afford a cow, won't they bury the dead?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
Moca is def Yellowpawpaw she and coogar are from ituku cheesy welcome back ypp

Naijababe na my real omo iya cheesy So how many cows for the 41 days final burial grin(I can tease you now grin)

Happy New Week Everyone kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
damiso: Moca is def Yellowpawpaw she and coogar are from ituku cheesy welcome back ypp

Naijababe na my real omo iya cheesy So how many cows for the 41 days final burial grin(I can tease you now grin)

Happy New Week Everyone kiss

Omo, u don't even know the half of it o, to make matters worse. My papa and mama be proper popular jingo. Na oku eku all of them go chop grin

Lynda, dem go die first before dem admit say dem no get money for cow
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=LyndaRoyce]^^^for real? shocked
What if the bereaved cannot afford a cow, won't they bury the dead?[/quote

Dead has already been buried but ijebus or rather most southern muslims have 3 days where you can have a final burial reception (or owambe party more like grin) 3 days prayer called ITA , 7 days Fidau Prayer or 41 days prayer.

I was a bit lucky as i had less pressur my Dad died in his 50's the yr I got married so was considered oku ofo (a young death) we had a reception at the 7 day prayer very low key but 1 cow still disappeared . You want to try the amount of food all the iyawo iles (family wives) who came to "mourn" with my mum ate in those 7 days grin e almost reash one cow.My dad had quite a great network of friends though so myself and my siblings spent next to nothing.(na only me sef my sister was doing Nysc and my bro was still in university).I really appreciate those people .Full page obituary in most national dailies, burial costs etc.They really tried.My mum was in a daze sef so na dat one u go ask for money embarassed.

Naijababe it is well jare agbara oloun gbe.Just do what you can afford ojare.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
@ damiso, before nko? No be toilet everything go end, abeg i still dey pay school fees jare grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
naijababe: @ damiso, before nko? No be toilet everything go end, abeg i still dey pay school fees jare grin

Abi o We no fit con do oku finish dey drink garri grin
Most times sef the actual people being buried (like my Dad) don't even want all that feferity.My dad believed more in foundations and the likes which is something me and my sister are working hard towards. He was even writing a book before he died so we want to launch the book in his honour in the nearest future.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
Naijababe...(sigh)

I don't even know what to say, my sister.

Just keep staying strong abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.