Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,514 members, 7,770,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:56 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (730261 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
jaybee3:
Hello sexy thang

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

chokes on my dundu and akara shocked shocked shocked

I will have some of whateve you are smoking cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
mbulela:

You just enter town,go hide.
My informants see you for Ikeja coming from the International airport.
There is God o.

Is that so? And your informants nor fit carry me to Sweet Sensation go chop asaro, abi? angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
Odilafta. Thank you honey. You know I can't comment on that your dairy.
But I appreciate.

Shoefreak how are you dear?

Chaircover: remain blessed.

Jaybee3 you no dey fear? grin
Oya come make I whisper something for your ears alone.

Edwife,alutacontinua,chillisauce,efemenaxykiss kiss kiss

Only God knows where one can see apolonius lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by jaybee3(m): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
chaircover:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

chokes on my dundu and akara shocked shocked shocked

I will have some of whateve you are smoking cheesy
Ice ice baby

Omo to dun
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by jaybee3(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sugar candy
Candy crush
Candy rush

I seeeee yaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
jaybee3:
Ice ice baby

Omo to dun

You are kuku always finding my trouble. . . .
one day one day . . . lipsrsealed
meanwhile you ran away from the bead making class abi?. Shame on you tongue

Naijababe you dey Naija?
it is well sis kiss

coco babes and you too kiss

mocha chocolate where are you?

BTW can someone please tell me why GTB advertises on Sky news?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
chaircover:

Naijababe you dey Naija?
it is well sis kiss

I don run back o, got back this morning and went straight to work sad I am so knackered cry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
naijababe:

I don run back o, got back this morning and went straight to work sad I am so knackered cry

eeya
Pele
Eyin won ma da
it is well
You too sef . . u no fit take day off ni? Take am easy o!

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by apolonius(m): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
cococandy: Odilafta. Thank you honey. You know I can't comment on that your dairy.
But I appreciate.

Shoefreak how are you dear?

Chaircover: remain blessed.

Jaybee3 you no dey fear? grin
Oya come make I whisper something for your ears alone.

Edwife,alutacontinua,chillisauce,efemenaxykiss kiss kiss

Only God knows where one can see apolonius lipsrsealed

Dearest arch-deaconess of enwisdomization,I am here reading you as always. How are you?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hey he's here.
They released you finally?
Welcome back *hugs*
apolonius:

Dearest arch-deaconess of enwisdomization,I am here reading you as always. How are you?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Naijababe that was fast kiss kiss ekaabo eyin won a da o.why you no just take today off and go in tomorrow naa? Try to rest at the weekend o

Hello everyone.. CC I guess cos there is a GT branch in London(abi have they closed it down not too sure sha) they also used to advertise on London Buses.
chaircover:
Naijababe you dey Naija?
it is well sis kiss
naijababe:
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
This shared post thing just flies over my head I don't get it
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
cococandy: I'm already excited like a little girl. wink cheesy
Christmas does that me.

Funny enough I am like a grinch till about 2 weeks before,the way Christmas is just sooooo mega hyped in the UK makes it a bit annoying for me.they have started already sef. But I won't lie me sef don dey guilty of it sha grin business brain naa grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
cheesy
damiso:

Funny enough I am like a grinch till about 2 weeks before,the way Christmas is just sooooo mega hyped in the UK makes it a bit annoying for me.they have started already sef. But I won't lie me sef don dey guilty of it sha grin business brain naa grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
cococandy: cheesy

Yes naa people can like to buy buy around that time so I better Tap into that grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
Even if it's more expensive.
They just have to buy.
It's like people save money to spend it during xmas.

damiso:

Yes naa people can like to buy buy around that time so I better Tap into that grin grin angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
cococandy: Even if it's more expensive.
They just have to buy.
It's like people save money to spend it during xmas.

Yes o and here people buy gifts like it's going out of fashion so I get the business part of it.Its just that sometimes as a Christian it's sad to see the commercial part being the most visible these days embarassed ask a typical British child 'what is Christmas' their reply is 'when Santa gives us gifts'
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
True. The religious or should I say spiritual significance is gradually going. sad
damiso:

Yes o and here people buy gifts like it's going out of fashion so I get the business part of it.Its just that sometimes as a Christian it's sad to see the commercial part being the most visible these days embarassed ask a typical British child 'what is Christmas' their reply is 'when Santa gives us gifts'
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by apolonius(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
cococandy: Hey he's here.
They released you finally?
Welcome back *hugs*

Thank you!smiley

I am on the threads blessed with your witty words.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 1:10am On Sep 03, 2014
naijababe:

How many seconds did you go for undecided

I have not even board the plane yet and you back alrdy grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 6:38am On Sep 03, 2014
cococandy: True. The religious or should I say spiritual significance is gradually going. sad

Sad isn't it but oh well Its just left to those who it matters to try to explain that its more than gifts to their children.

Good morning everyone kiss Just thought to share a prayer for all those whose lil ones return (or have returned) to school already.

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 03, 2014
Thanks Dami
May our prayers be answered Amen

Mine knocked on our door at 2am and at 3am, saying she was too excited to sleep undecided
Me I am not too excited to sleep o! please let me sleep abeg cheesy
I pulled my duvet up to my chin and left her and her dad sorting it out grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2014
r231:

How many seconds did you go for undecided

I have not even board the plane yet and you back alrdy grin

grin grin grin grin

damiso: Naijababe that was fast kiss kiss ekaabo eyin won a da o.why you no just take today off and go in tomorrow naa? Try to rest at the weekend o
Hello everyone.. CC I guess cos there is a GT branch in London(abi have they closed it down not too sure sha) they also used to advertise on London Buses.

Na my mighty Igor power dey worry me jare, I took so time off when she died and now have a ton of work to finish by the end of the month. Left on Wednesday night. Can't wait for the weekend, I am so tired.

@ CC, amin o. Sometimes, I still can't believe that I am motherless sad

DonXavier, thank you very much for the arduous journey to my obscure village. I really appreciate it.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by jaybee3(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2014
@naijababe

Welcome back
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mbulela: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2014
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin

Na my mighty Igor power dey worry me jare, I took so time off when she died and now have a ton of work to finish by the end of the month. Left on Wednesday night. Can't wait for the weekend, I am so tired.

DonXavier, thank you very much for the arduous journey to my obscure village. I really appreciate it.

May you find grace and strength for the days ahead.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2014
mbulela:

May you find grace and strength for the days ahead.

Big loud amen.

@ jaybee, washere man mi wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mbulela: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2014
naijababe:

Is that so? And your informants nor fit carry me to Sweet Sensation go chop asaro, abi? angry

Informant said you were not alone and he/she could not afford to fete your entire crew.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2014
mbulela:

Informant said you were not alone and he/she could not afford to fete your entire crew.

Your informant can lie o grin. By the way, why is food from naija eateries so expensive? I went to Sweet Sensation and bought food for myself and two other people paid almost 6k, WTH? angry The idea of spending over £20 on meals for 3 people at Burger King or McDonalds is too preposterous for my imagination.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2014
naijababe:
grin grin grin grin

Wow I can imagine how knackered you must be It is well sis kiss kiss don't worry 3 more sleepa (like my daughter will say grin) till weekend.
You will be fine I don't know how it is to be motherless but God will grant you Grace kiss

chaircover: Thanks Dami
May our prayers be answered Amen
Mine knocked on our door at 2am and at 3am, saying she was too excited to sleep undecided
Me I am not too excited to sleep o! please let me sleep abeg cheesy
I pulled my duvet up to my chin and left her and her dad sorting it out grin

grin grin excited noni new phase.Mine too had mixed feelings though she actually burst into tears last night embarassed embarassedsaying I want to go back to my old school i miss my friends.

I felt so sad but wetin i go do naa they don't have space for her .We sha gave her plenty cuddles and told her she will make new friends in her new school.When I dropped her this morning I could see she looked a lil lost but I just quickly left jare after one cuddle and kiss when all the other mums were loitering. Children are resilient am sure she will be ok.She recovers quicker when am not there to mollycoddle her.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by saiprojects(f): 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by rebella(f): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hello fun room, its been a min. CC, mbulela, damiso, cococandy, r231( ashawo)n edwife et al. hope you are all doing great
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
naijababe:

Your informant can lie o grin. By the way, why is food from naija eateries so expensive? I went to Sweet Sensation and bought food for myself and two other people paid almost 6k, WTH? angry The idea of spending over £20 on meals for 3 people at Burger King or McDonalds is too preposterous for my imagination.

ijebu woman grin grin

6k pere....dats 2 big stout and one point and kill without dodo at beer parlour for just one person grin grin tongue

rebella: Hello fun room, its been a min. CC, mbulela, damiso, cococandy, r231( ashawo)n edwife et al. hope you are all doing great

hello stranger.....

wia u been undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.