Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (741095 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
ladygogo:

Hello yellow paw paw> smiley

you can apply a leave-in conditioner/conditioner mixed with coconut oil. its also known as the relaxing conditioner.

If you live in abj or lag, you should be able to find suave, tresemme, giovanni etc and coconut oil should be easy to find.

Good luck dear.

kiss kiss
Hope married life is good on u?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
edwife:

Hello dear,hope you good.

Happy sunday!just watch these two nollywood movies,very interesting.Ernest Obi is bringing us back to the real thing.... wink

Calabash season 1 to 6,but have only till season 4 for now

then Blood is money,will love you to start by the later. smileyenjoy!

These sound good o!

Epic movies?

Happy Sunday babes kiss kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
Damiso, Efemenaxy, coogar, Edwife, jaybee3 and R321 . . so this is what you people do in London? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I attended one kids party yesterday

There was a massive shortage of kids but an over allocation of mama's auntys squeezng into sloganed polo shirts and jeans strutting ikebe all over the place lipsrsealed

I was looking for water . . no water or softdrink o! . .na so so cocktail and champagne full table.

The party pack was so "appetising" that I felt like telling them that I was age 7 so I could have one too cheesy grin

From now on I must go to kids partys cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
@moca the only thing i can suggrst is to keep on washing it and combing when damp
I have natural hair too and I iuse either coconut oil, herbal oil or johnsons baby oil
I also blow dry it
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
chaircover: Dami, Efe. Edwife and R321 . . so this is what you people do in London? shocked shocked shocked shocked

A massive shortage of kids but over allocation of mama's auntys squeezng into sloganed polo shirts and jeans strutting ikebe all over the place lipsrsealed

I was looking for water . . no water or softdrink o! . .na so so cocktail and champagne full table.

The party pack was so "appetising" that I felt like telling them that I was age 7 so I could have one too cheesy grin

cheesy grin

Na so now.......we dey take ankara too sef cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
r231:

cheesy grin

Na so now.......we dey take ankara too sef cheesy

Na wa o!
Kids party for this end is 2 hours in Macdonalds, bowling, swimming, jewellery making and the likes. You drop the kid off and just hang aroind becasue by the time you go home its time to go pick them up again,

Abeg where is the next London Party. Do I need an invite?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
chaircover:

Na wa o!
Kids party for this end is 2 hours in Macdonalds, bowling, swimming, jewellery making and the likes. You drop the kid off and just hang aroind becasue by the time you go home its time to go pick them up again,

Next wknd.......

Invite ke....all you need is a phone that can receive text msg grin cheesy (postcode)
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
r231:

Next wknd.......

Invite ke....all you need is a phone that can receive text msg grin cheesy (postcode)

LOOOOOL
Very true o
Satnav will do the rest grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
chaircover:

LOOOOOL
Very true o
Satnav will do the rest grin

I also was invited at one last night,the kids were sleeping when they decided it was time to blow the candles for a 4 years old. undecided undecided

I was so tired that i had to leave without anyone seeing me cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
chaircover:
Na wa o!

No as R231 said grin you just need to know the celebrants sisters uncle brothers wife cheesy As I have found they even make extra party packs in the 50's not like us that calculate by RSVP grin

You know that yellow one I went for I went home with almost 1 week grocery shopping my husband could not get over it when we got home and were offloading our loot shocked shocked

Pasta, Kellogs Cornflakes, 1 litre Oil, Tomoto Puree, Bible, Towel, Tilda 1kg Basmati Rice, the party pack nko oooola la each child party pack had enough to throw another party cheesy

Like edwife said the 1 yr old was cutting cake like 8pm and caterers were still delivering ayamase, asaro and dodo gizzard by 8pm grin I just told my inviter that my kids sleep early and if dont leave my son will start getting cranky embarassed

I missed one in Thamesmead the kids all got Trunki Boxes amongst numerous other gifts(each trunki box is like £40) e pain me small as I subsequently had to buy something similar for lil miss when we were going away. .
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
edwife:

I also was invited at one last night,the kids were sleeping when they decided it was time to blow the candles for a 4 years old. undecided undecided

I was so tired that i had to leave without anyone seeing me cheesy

The one I went to had 5 birthday cakes. It was at 9pm that someone rememebed that the cakes hadnt been cut. The auntys were too busy dancing pullover grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
damiso:

No as R231 said grin you just need to know the celebrants sisters uncle brothers wife cheesy As I have found they even make extra party packs in the 50's not like us that calculate by RSVP grin

You know that yellow one I went for I went home with almost 1 week grocery shopping my husband could not get over it when we got home and were offloading our loot shocked shocked

Pasta, Kellogs Cornflakes, 1 litre Oil, Tomoto Puree, Bible, Towel, Tilda 1kg Basmati Rice, the party pack nko oooola la each child party paco had enough to throw another party cheesy

Like edwife said the 1 yr old was cutting cake like 8pm and caterers were still delivering ayamase, asaro and dodo gizzard by 8pm grin I just told my inviter that my kids sleep early and if dont leave my son will start getting cranky embarassed

Bible? shocked shocked shocked

Ive been to partys in Nigeria where they handed out gari, milk, maggi, salt, etc but not here.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
Damiso you are back on.

Lol
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
RoyalRoy: Damiso you are back on.
Lol

I wanted to ask what I did o angry angry angry

This una spambot sef
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
chaircover:

The one I went to had 5 birthday cakes. It was at 9pm that someone rememebed that the cakes hadnt been cut. The auntys were too busy dancing pullover grin

grin grin grin,the kind of drinks i saw yesterday can served for a wedding,like you said no soft drink o.I brought two and i ended up drinking them myself with the kids. cheesy

@Damiso lol at bible. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
chaircover:

Ive been to partys in Nigeria where they handed out gari, milk, maggi, salt, etc but not here.

Yes o Bible I could not get over it too.I too had never been to that kain "kids party" in my life.My husband kept saying which kain razz kids party did you carry my children to grin

I just don't get how adults take over kids parties if party dey hungry you then do your own birthday abi who will question you if you decide to throw your 38 year old birthday party?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
edwife:

grin grin grin,the kind of drinks i saw yesterday can served for a wedding,like you said no soft drink o.I brought two and i ended up drinking them myself with the kids. cheesy

@Damiso lol at bible. cheesy

Apparently it was distributed by the child grandma. All those other things were from numerous aunties and friends cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
chaircover: Damiso, Efemenaxy, coogar, Edwife, jaybee3 and R321 . . so this is what you people do in London? shocked shocked shocked shocked

There was a massive shortage of kids but an over allocation of mama's auntys squeezng into sloganed polo shirts and jeans strutting ikebe all over the place lipsrsealed

Those aren't kids parties jare.

They're for the mums and dads.

What is it with Africans and food sef? I attended one sometime ago during the hols... Was a double-two-in-one party for the 10 year old celebrant and his 6 year old sister. Proper kiddies party with bowling, video arcades, snooker tables, table soccer, test your muscle strength and even 'wack-a-monster'. My youngest son and his sister were proper stuffed with food.

It got to the point where the celebrant's dad was begging parents to go for round 3, 4, and 5. shocked shocked shocked

Omo, see ladies suddenly producing bags resembling Ghana must go bags, and just packing, packing, packing Jollof rice, fried meat, chicken & chips, etc. The dessert was something else. grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
jennykadry: Hey Damiso kiss
Hi Jenny kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
chaircover:

One must keep holy na. cheesy

@Eds... that second movie Blood is Money... undecided lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Those aren't kids parties jare.

They're for the mums and dads.

What is it with Africans and food sef? I attended one sometime ago during the hols... Was a double-two-in-one party for the 10 year old celebrant and his 6 year old sister. Proper kiddies party with bowling, video arcades, snooker tables, table soccer, test your muscle strength and even 'wack-a-monster'. My youngest son and his sister were proper stuffed with food.

It got to the point where the celebrant's dad was begging parents to go for round 3, 4, and 5. shocked shocked shocked

Omo, see ladies suddenly producing bags resembling Ghana must go bags, and just packing, packing, packing Jollof rice, fried meat, chicken & chips, etc. The dessert was something else. grin grin grin

So the ghana must go bags were inside designer handbags shocked shocked interesting grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
damiso:

So the ghana must go bags were inside designer handbags shocked shocked interesting grin

Lol! 'Resembling' I said cheesy

Anyway, gluttony seems to be the order of day at most of those parties.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
EfemenaXY:

@Eds... that second movie Blood is Money... undecided lipsrsealed

lol Efe it is interesting,me likey cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
damiso:

Pasta, Kellogs Cornflakes, 1 litre Oil, Tomoto Puree, Bible, Towel, Tilda 1kg Basmati Rice, the party pack nko oooola la each child party pack had enough to throw another party cheesy

I missed one in Thamesmead the kids all got Trunki Boxes amongst numerous other gifts(each trunki box is like £40) e pain me small as I subsequently had to buy something similar for lil miss when we were going away. .

Hahahahaha

That list no complete now.......e remain washing up liquid cheesy cheesy

Everywhere I go, either one yr old or 100 they give washing up liquid and salt grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Lol! 'Resembling' I said cheesy
Anyway, gluttony seems to be the order of day at most of those parties.

Agreed..I.guess its just that African thing of making more than enough because trust people to always come with 'plus ones'..

My daughter is 5 in a few weeks and I am going the oyinbo route cheesy will do the full shebang by His Grace when she is 10 but its definitely not going to be a champagne party.

I know R231 is coming to abuse me tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
r231:

Hahahahaha

That list no complete now.......e remain washing up liquid cheesy cheesy

Everywhere I go, either one yr old or 100 they give washing up liquid and salt grin

Yes and washing up liquid I forgot grin and yes table salt too..I still have that table salt in my spices cabinet sef cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
edwife:

lol Efe it is interesting,me likey cheesy

It may be but I just can't quite put my finger on it.

I mean, I think the director / producer must have been confused (they all are anyway). If it's meant to be proper village setting, then let them stick to that na. One minute you see the tired storyline of a guy from a poverty-stricken background willing to sell his liver for money if he can (boring stuff), and then the next, you see proper, African setting - with juju stuff and the rest (Epic, it kind of turns you on sef) cheesy

Oh heck, lemme continue watching this with one eye, while I peep in on CC's and Damiso's gossips about London parties... You two should invite us when you do decide to throw yours. Damiso sounds very ready to have her birthday bash soon, with Chaircover's following closely behind. cool tongue tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
damiso:

Agreed..I.guess its just that African thing of making more than enough because trust people to always come with 'plus ones'..

My daughter is 5 in a few weeks and I am going the oyinbo route cheesy will do the full shebang by His Grace when she is 10 but its definitely not going to be a champagne party.

You don start dis Ijebu business again abi undecided

Which kain wen she is 10........haba

No need for champagne just few brandy and red bull go do the trick grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
damiso:

Yes and washing up liquid I forgot grin and yes table salt too..I still have that table salt in my spices cabinet sef cheesy

I have never been in one where they share washing up liquid cheesy,the highest was forks and glasses. smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
damiso:

See? I knew it!

I said it!! Damiso wan throw party. Oya, invites now-now... cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.