Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (740780 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by jaybee3(m): 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hope you got my last email?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
moca:

Toys grin. I don buy tire.
As for sleep, he dey try small.
So restless and hyper.
Isokay.

Check his foods
Ive seen kids climb up walls minutes after a sugar rush shocked
Its amazing to see it happen
There are a lot of sugars and additives in many of the foods and drinks these days. This could explain some of the hyper.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Yes Mr Excel lipsrsealed.
If you dont skive off so early, you would have seen it tongue grin
I thought Mondays and Tuesdays were sis days angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by jaybee3(m): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
chaircover: Yes Mr Excel lipsrsealed.
If you dont skive off so early, you would have seen it tongue grin
I thought Mondays and Tuesdays were sis days angry
Lil man had swimming lesson
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
jaybee3:
Lil man had swimming lesson

Awwwwww
We have an Olympic medalist in the making kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 12:09am On Sep 09, 2014
moca: Any solution to a stubborn boy? sad
Abeg I don shout tire.
I am against cane.

One of this should do the trick grin

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 09, 2014
Hehehe

@ 9, my mum's favorite angry
19-my dad's angry sad angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 09, 2014
Hahahahaaaa cheesy cheesy!!!
Good old days cheesy
Mummy's fav are 9 and 8 cheesy

We call them pick pin and jump like nwa awo(toad abi frog) cheesy
Chei, whoever invented all these r wicked cheesy

Thanks dear.
Will bookmark them.
Just imagining telling that boi to jump like nwa awo now.
He will start playing with it cheesy
Will try it.

CC,
Thanks o.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 09, 2014
chaircover:

What kinds of things does he do?
Are they harmful to him
I am not a fan of cane either
How old is he?
Is he looking for attention?
You can withdraw priviledges
Give him time out
Also praise when he does good so he knows that good behaviour is recognised
Not attention o.
Everything in my house is now spoilt.
When u say, pls stop doing that,u will be ignored. But when u shout stop doing that, he will listen but go back once u look d other way.

Just want him to listen when I talk. Don't know why he don't take me serious and I don't wanna be shouting.
Its very uncultured and instils fear and loss of esteem.
25months.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
moca:
Not attention o.
When u say, pls stop doing that,u will be ignored. But when u shout stop doing that, he will listen but go back once u look d other way.

Just want him to listen when I talk. Don't know why he don't take me serious and I don't wanna be shouting.
25months.

Why should you say please to your baby? You need to show you are boss. old fashioned spanking will do the trick.
Cane isn't the same as a Lil spanking.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by debosky(m): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
Leave story o, even if you don't like cane, the threat of cane works wonders. cheesy

I personally have an 'egba grandma' we keep in the corner for threatening purposes. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ayoope(f): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by timijohnston: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hello guys....

i know most of us here have heard about the board game monopoly. its a wonderful game and i enjoyed playing it growing up. Anyway id like for you guys to help me out.

What Strategies do you think would be good foR me to use in selling monopoly in Nigeria. BY THE WAY GUYS ITS MONOPOLY LAGOS STATE EDITION so im really excited about it!!!!

THANKS GUYS YOU'RE THE BEST!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by netotse(m): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
timijohnston: Hello guys....

i know most of us here have heard about the board game monopoly. its a wonderful game and i enjoyed playing it growing up. Anyway id like for you guys to help me out.

What Strategies do you think would be good foR me to use in selling monopoly in Nigeria. BY THE WAY GUYS ITS MONOPOLY LAGOS STATE EDITION so im really excited about it!!!!

THANKS GUYS YOU'RE THE BEST!!
which people are the best? The ones on this thread or on the 5 other threads you pasted the exact same message? I would have analyzed(is it analysed? What's the difference sef? ) how much of a learner you are but then that would be me taking out my frustrations on you and that's not proper. Safe!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 11, 2014
Apolonius, how's prep going? wink
What date is it going down? My jupiter crew needs some good ol jellof rice and palmwine cheesy undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Rukkaiya2(f): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2014
Welcome all
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mbulela: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
r231: Happy Sunday All!!!

Abeg make una go church ooooo......

As for me, na US open sure pass cheesy grin

So help me God
This thing does not look soft from afar.
What good is it if not soft? Being big is not enough.
Even Common see the thing run.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
mbulela:
This thing does not look soft from afar.
What good is it if not soft? Being big is not enough.
Even Common see the thing run.

lady expert in idiology........

see analysis...na u biko grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mbulela: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
r231:

lady expert in idiology........

see analysis...na u biko grin grin

I am ashamed of myself. :-)
my wife go soon come read this thing and ask me to explain.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
Where is everybody tonight?

I have been working much for many days, now that I have time and am at home, everybody went out. undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2014
Hello room! cheesy

A catholic priest was dying in a hospital.Then he tells the doctor to call a Nigerian Police Officer and a politician.Within minutes,a police officer and a politician popped in.
He told them to sit on either side of the bed and says nothing.The priest holds both hands of the police officer and the politician.The guys get so touched and at the same time felt very important for being summoned by a priest in his dying moment.

Then finally the politician asks,"But why did you call us?"The priest gathered all his strength and said:
"Jesus died between two thieves...I want to go the same way... cheesy

Happy weekend y'all wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=859602194051030&id=100000037710216

Sorry I don't know how to upload the video but that's the link sha...... cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
moca:
Not attention o.

25months.

Awww...

It's just a phase mami - he'll outgrow it.

It's funny you mention his antics because I get exactly the same from my daughter. Toddlers explore everything and anything. Once you understand that getting up to mischief is the order of the day for them (actually, children learn through play), you'll realise there's no point shouting and yelling at the top of your voice.

Just make sure you keep all medicines, sharp objects, etc out of reach of their little hands. I can't begin to tell you how many times my daughter's emptied an entire bottle of shampoo, washing up liquid, and even my hair conditioner down the drains / on the carpets. I don't blame her when it happens but chastise myself for not keeping those out of reach in the first place.

Also, you need to take him out a lot, to run, jump, play, and just burn off all that excess energy. Finish it off with a warm bath and a bottle of milk, and before you know it, he'll be out like a light.

Has your little one started nursery yet, Moca?

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Awww...

It's just a phase mami - he'll outgrow it.

It's funny you mention his antics because I get exactly the same from my daughter. Toddlers explore everything and anything. Once you understand that getting up to mischief is the order of the day for them (actually, children learn through play), you'll realise there's no point shouting and yelling at the top of your voice.

Just make sure you keep all medicines, sharp objects, etc out of reach of their little hands. I can't begin to tell you how many times my daughter's emptied an entire bottle of shampoo, washing up liquid, and even my hair conditioner down the drains / on the carpets. I don't blame her when it happens but chastise myself for not keeping those out of reach in the first place.

Also, you need to take him out a lot, to run, jump, play, and just burn off all that excess energy. Finish it off with a warm bath and a bottle of milk, and before you know it, he'll be out like a light.

Has your little one started nursery yet, Moca?
Sweety moi kiss
How now?
Hope family shelle well?

Thanks for those advice. Needed it.

Yes and stopped.
Somebody stays with him at home till d day I stopd work.
We r about moving so he will start as soon as we move.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 14, 2014
Hi house kiss

Its well with all of us kiss

I noticed something, joy comes from within.
Ur happiness is strictly in ur hand.
U can chose to be a happy carefree person or an unhappy person despite all d negativity vibes around.
Remember happiness is a tonic and infectious.

Its better for people to know u with that person that widens his her mouth always than a grouchy fella.

For those that don't laugh or smile bc of problems, till u die, problems must continue to surface so why kill urself?

I don't watch news(except ones I c online) I watch more of cartoon cos it keeps my mind purged and clean watching mischievous xters and laughing with them or at them.

It is well.
God's blessing always.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 11:58am On Sep 14, 2014
Happy Sunday guys....

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by netotse(m): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
r231: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=859602194051030&id=100000037710216

Sorry I don't know how to upload the video but that's the link sha...... cheesy
I feel irritated just watching this video,
sad thing is the language sounds familiar...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
r231: Happy Sunday guys....

Happy Sunday to you too

Why wont the poor guy sleep when his oga left him in the car for 5 hours while oga is in his airconditioned office drinking tea.
The poor guy dare not leave the place to get something to eat or stretch his legs incase oga calls him that its time to go
Only God knows what time the guy woke up and left his house at Ikorodu to go to his ogas house in Ilupeju to pick oga up and drive him to his office on the island
The sad life of a typical Naija driver.
It is well.

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
chaircover:

Happy Sunday to you too

Why wont the poor guy sleep when his oga left him in the car for 5 hours while oga is in his airconditioned office drinking tea.
The poor guy dare not leave the place to get something to eat or stretch his legs incase oga calls him that its time to go
Only God knows what time the guy woke up and left his house at Ikorodu to go to his ogas house in Ilupeju to pick oga up and drive him to his office on the island
The sad life of a typical Naija driver.
It is well.

Lol

How is your wknd ma.....

Did you watch that video I posted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.