Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (741797 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
Idowuogbo: Happy Birthday Robo tongue smiley

Thanks sweetie!!

It's ifanu not robo tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
moca: It seems this r231 voice na something else o tongue
This is d second time somebody here has admitted fallen in lv with d voice.

Infact, a nairalander said she has been having a crush since she talked to him on phone and wouldn't know how to react if she meets him.

Okay o
We r watching.

B4 I forget d koko, happy birthday r231 kiss

In my Barry white voice.....Thank you grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
cdamsel: Wishing R231 a happy birthday,wish u all the wonderful things in life and may you grow in wisdom.
hope you are having fun,would have sent my love but all your plenty wife fit ...... me grin grin cheesy
All this food you people are sharing lipsrsealed grin cheesy I want o

#runsaway

Amennn

Runaway bride how have you been....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Savigne(f): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
r231:

Amen

Thank you....btw i sound like frog cheesy grin
Says who?...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
shoefreak: hbd to the one with the several cuties r231. may your days be filled plentiful blessings.

have a blast but dont eat wetin go cause stomach upset ooo. grin

Amen!!

Thanks...

Ermmm too late for don't eat wetin go make ma stomach upset speech cus i dont wack them alrdy grin grin na to koolu with cold Orijin remain
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
r231:

Amennn

Runaway bride how have you been....
U pursue me na,plenty people after you, your head come dey touch tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by emeraldoe(f): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Happy birthday R231. Wish u long life and prosperity. Lots of love

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
chaircover:

You better send them all to me cool
I have R321's number and he is on my BBM
For a fee, I will share the number tongue grin grin

BTW Happy Birthday R321
be careful with that food o!
5 star hotel no dey ni?

Thank you ma!!

For free bi ti bawo.......ermmmmm i dey charge to say hello on the fone o

Early morning charge is different to mid morning cus voice go don change by that time. grin cheesy

5 star kuku dey. But don't expect full English breakfast in chinese country. I tried that one morning and blame myself for not sleeping allnite for that food. Got to the restaurant, all i can recognise is boiled egg. I just pack a whole plate of egg sitdown and eat after that the taxi driver that took me out that day, i bet his life won't remain the same. Thank God he can't speak English and i don't understand chinese but he kept putting the window down and i keep putting it back up grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
EfemenaXY: Happy 75th birthday, R231 R123!

May Zimmer frames, Mobility Scooters, Electronic Stanner Stair Lifts, or walking sticks never cross your path!

Wishing you a fun-filled, tobacco 'n snuff day, Baba! cheesy tongue

Amennnnn!!!

Thank you jare
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
rebella: Ah! I'm late to the party, happy birthday r231,may your days be brighter than reflection of the sun on your bald head.

Thank you!!!

Na afro i get now. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
r231:

Thanks sweetie!!

It's ifanu not robo tongue
Loolz...Akebaje 1 aka Mr bend mouth grin

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
Happy birthday R231.
Wishing you all the standing boobies money can get.

Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
Happy birthday R231 many more years of love joy peace and wisdom

Ahem I forgot earlier now that I know you and my lil madam are almost birthday mates na you go dey sponsor parties from now on grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ishilove: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
r231:

Thank you ma!!

Early morning charge is different to mid morning cus voice go don change by that time. grin cheesy

5 star kuku dey. But don't expect full English breakfast in chinese country. I tried that one morning and blame myself for not sleeping allnite for that food. Got to the restaurant, all i can recognise is boiled egg. I just pack a whole plate of egg sitdown and eat after that the taxi driver that took me out that day, i bet his life won't remain the same. Thank God he can't speak English and i don't understand chinese but he kept putting the window down and i keep putting it back up grin grin
Lmao! cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
r231:

Thank you ma!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
crazy dude
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
r231:

Thank you!!!

Btw did you get to eat frog, lizard, snake, crocodile and monkey balls in china grin cheesy

Very niceeee

Make I chop am come follow you mess as you dey mess for china? Thanks but no thanks grin

My husband say them go soon arrest me for farting inside shops. For all those who shop for groceries in Australia please beware of buying stuff in the freezer...that is all I have to say. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
^^ Are you...

SERIOUS??!! shocked shocked shocked

I thought you restricted the stink bombs to the four walls of your bedroom? embarassed embarassed grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
EfemenaXY: ^^ Are you...

SERIOUS??!! shocked shocked shocked

I thought you restricted the stink bombs to the four walls of your bedroom? embarassed embarassed grin

I comment my reservoir grin tell me you haven't farted in public before. You know those silent ones that sound like yusuffffffffff grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
jennykadry:

I comment my reservoir grin tell me you haven't farted in public before. You know those silent ones that sound like yusuffffffffff grin

Nah... I'm too posh for that.

If I ever feel the need to expunge gas, I do so in the toilet, with lots of potpourri... cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
jennykadry:

Jisox grin grin grin grin grin grin

EfemenaXY:
Nah... I'm too posh for that.
If I ever feel the need to expunge gas, I do so in the toilet, with lots of potpourri... cheesy

See posh pipu o grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by emeraldoe(f): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
damiso: Happy birthday R231 many more years of love joy peace and wisdom

Ahem I forgot earlier now that I know you and my lil madam are almost birthday mates na you go dey sponsor parties from now on grin

my little madam too, she is 23rd so dats 2 parties. Who else, pls register ur dates so r231 can fit us all in2 his budget[color=][/color] grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
hello....

im looking for someone.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
naijababe:

Jisox grin grin grin grin grin grin

See posh pipu o grin

Something telleth me say yusuffffffffff don come out of your body before. Confess and be free from bondage grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
emeraldoe: my little madam too, she is 23rd so dats 2 parties. Who else, pls register ur dates so r231 can fit us all in2 his budget[color=][/color] grin

R231 is very capable. .he is a London big boy grin cheesy grin grin too mush money.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
shoefreak: hello....

im looking for someone.
U go pay for copycating ooo...u sef dey form cat eye? grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
jennykadry:

Something telleth me say yusuffffffffff don come out of your body before. Confess and be free from bondage grin

Haha!

Jenny, forgive my curiosity, but I've just gotta ask you this:

Have you ever released one if 'em "yusuffffs" in a lift with people in it? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Tgirl4real(f): 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
r231:

Thank you ma!!

Hahahaha

Ise ile lon gbeni deta. So...u wan suffocate the man with your farts abi? grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by yeamesee(f): 3:49am On Sep 23, 2014
Lol.jst couldn't hlp but laugh.funny dude
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 6:16am On Sep 23, 2014
emeraldoe: Happy birthday R231. Wish u long life and prosperity. Lots of love

Amen!!!

Thank you so much.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 6:20am On Sep 23, 2014
Chillisauce: Happy birthday R231.
Wishing you all the standing boobies money can get.

Remain blessed

Thanks sweetie!!

They kuku lined them up wella in china and everything standing grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 6:26am On Sep 23, 2014
damiso: Happy birthday R231 many more years of love joy peace and wisdom

Amen oooo

Thank you......

I no mind just make sure you ready to deal with the crowd grin cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 6:31am On Sep 23, 2014
emeraldoe: my little madam too, she is 23rd so dats 2 parties. Who else, pls register ur dates so r231 can fit us all in2 his budget[color=][/color] grin

I full ground...... grin cheesy

damiso:
R231 is very capable. .he is a London big boy grin cheesy grin grin too mush money.

Ermmmm.......London big boy sound like yahoo yahoo tag grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.