Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (739845 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
naijababe post=/ :Dpost/26831054:

Ara oko isale eko grin Remember, you want the asparagus al-dente wink

I no deny am grin cheesy Thank God for Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares, Masterchef, Food Network and the likes I for no know wetin be al-dente sef. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by armyofone(m): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
Wild salmon is different from farmed. After cooking, the texture of wild is chewy and not as soft as farmed salmon. The taste when used in stews or baked is kiss
Also, Wild is very pinky while farmed is light pink. Wild is seasonal unlike farmed. I just got too careful after reading about farmed fishes and antibiotics.
Coming to eat your ribs this weekend...no A1 necessary grin

Chillisauce:
I don't check these prices. Once I see Orange fish ( salmon) I just throw in the cart . I dont even know the categories as earlier mentioned by armyofone. fish is fish. Taste same to me.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by armyofone(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
moca:
U lv fish gengen tongue kiss
Abeg, ebola don reach ur side?
Be careful o!
Where dem, RR,babymama and all these yankee texans, make una be careful o.

No, I am about to get 'a must shot' for upcoming flu grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
You buy bread come from ya travel? angry
shoefreak: Hello hello hello!!! Anyone miss me?! Naijababe, howdy? Wetin be spartacus? cheesy grin when I no be meat?!!! Aspara kor! Tea leaves ni!!! Ontop say u wan chop eja yiyan! Na wa ooo!

! Cococandy honey! Moca! And the others. How una dey? And edwife too.

Where is Ewuro? undecided I kinda miss her. She get better sense well well! grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
shoefreak: Hello hello hello!!! Anyone miss me?! Naijababe, howdy? Wetin be spartacus? cheesy grin when I no be meat?!!! Aspara kor! Tea leaves ni!!! Ontop say u wan chop eja yiyan! Na wa ooo!

! Cococandy honey! Moca! And the others. How una dey? And edwife too.

Where is Ewuro? undecided I kinda miss her. She get better sense well well! grin
Anytime i see shoefreak, i will remember idowuogwu tongue
R u two twins?
Highly rasmanic

Howdy my dear? kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by armyofone(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
Naijababe, hugs from me wink
Have blessed Friday.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
moca:
Anytime i see shoefreak, i will remember idowuogwu tongue
R u two twins?
Highly rasmanic

Howdy my dear? kiss

What is rasmanic @ moca
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
beeevan: SAMBARRY and Coogar is past bedtime cheesy.
coogar or whatever he calls himself is a married man so what's my own with that noise maker meanwhile behave yourself because only you know what you are inferring
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
armyofone: Wild salmon is different from farmed. After cooking, the texture of wild is chewy and not as soft as farmed salmon. The taste when used in stews or baked is kiss
Also, Wild is very pinky while farmed is light pink. Wild is seasonal unlike farmed. I just got too careful after reading about farmed fishes and antibiotics.
Coming to eat your ribs this weekend...no A1 necessary grin

Wow, so much for fish. Will learn gradually. Meanwhile, the ribs I might have to cancel the project of vege for that day. Sorry, no ribs for you tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
shoefreak: Hello hello hello!!! Anyone miss me?
How una dey? And edwife too.

Hello dear,i am fine,hope you are too. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
Thats why i loff her so much tongue tongue kiss

In case she doesn't get back on time......

TGIF

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by armyofone(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
Procter and Gamble packaged eba....how do you microwave them?
Eating excessive molded food in the west is recipe for health disaster oh grin

r231: Thats why i loff her so much tongue tongue kiss
In case she doesn't get back on time......
TGIF
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
SAMBARRY: coogar or whatever he calls himself is a married man so what's my own with that noise maker meanwhile behave yourself because only you know what you are inferring

thunder faya your akpu-made nyansh.
na me be noisemaker? why are you so envious of my marital status? is it because i told you i cannot take you as a second wife? cheesy grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
armyofone: Procter and Gamble packaged eba....how do you microwave them?
Eating excessive molded food in the west is recipe for health disaster oh grin

grin grin grin grin

you eat it cold grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
coogar:

thunder faya your akpu-made nyansh.
na me be noisemaker? why are you so envious of my marital status? is it because i told you i cannot take you as a second wife? cheesy grin
helooooo undecided

you must think so highly of yourself that in this day and age I will enter polygamy with my two eyes open. Even if you are the chairman of world bank, why will any reasonable human being enter polygamy not to now talk of a customer of magodo brothels.abeg clearat of my front, you're blocking the way undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
armyofone: Naijababe, hugs from me wink
Have blessed Friday.

Right back atchya babe. Thanks
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
SAMBARRY: helooooo undecided

you must think so highly of yourself that in this day and age I will enter polygamy with my two eyes open. Even if you are the chairman of world bank, why will any reasonable human being enter polygamy not to now talk of a customer of magodo brothels.abeg clearat of my front, you're blocking the way undecided

women better than you, more educated than you, more pretty than you, more well-figured than you are waiting on the line to be wifed by coogar & you are there misyarning. if you open that your mouth again, i will stuff it with akara. cheesy grin

what makes you think a babymama like yourself even has a chance with a stud like me?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
Haba! Coogar!
Kuylie,kuli, coogar is pulling ur leg and u r falling for it. Enuf abeg kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
So why are you toasting me.go and meet the more prettier intelligent and sexier women. What is keeping you waiting grin

go and try that line for those who are suffering from laziness and dependency on a man.as per who will want a baby mamma, so you even knew I'm a proud single momma and you're toasting me . It's obvious you don't know what you want. grin For the last time coogar or whatever you call yourself clearat of my front. Your customers are in cocaine avenue waiting for you. Stop harassing me. BE WARNED! BACK OFF! angry
coogar:

women better than you, more educated than you, more pretty than you, more well-figured than you are waiting on the line to be wifed by coogar & you are there misyarning. if you open that your mouth again, i will stuff it with akara. cheesy grin

what makes you think a babymama like yourself even has a chance with a stud like me?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
House on fire!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
damiso:

What is rasmanic @ moca
I didnt even get d spelling cheesy
Razzmatic tongue

Dami,na d two of them fit answer this well. Dont worry, one of them will soon show cheesy

Let me holla them.

Shoefreak o!!!
Idowuogwu!!!

They r coming sweetheart kiss

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
moca: Haba! Coogar!
Kuylie,kuli, coogar is pulling ur leg and u r falling for it. Enuf abeg kiss

don't mind that sambarry.....

SAMBARRY: So why are you toasting me.go and meet the more prettier intelligent and sexier women. What is keeping you waiting grin

me? toast you? grin cheesy
see me see allegation. where & when did this take place? you keep having all these wet dreams, are you sure you don't have a spirit-boyfriend?

go and try that line for those who are suffering from laziness and dependency on a man.as per who will want a baby mamma, so you even knew I'm a proud single momma and you're toasting me. It's obvious you don't know what you want. grin For the last time coogar or whatever you call yourself clearat of my front. Your customers are in cocaine avenue waiting for you. Stop harassing me. BE WARNED! BACK OFF! angry

are you a proud single babymama cos you choose to be or because you got dumped? i met your babyfather & he told me he kicked you out of his like polio cos you always wet the bed. grin cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
coogar:

see me see allegation. where & when did this take place? you keep having all these wet dreams, are you sure you don't have a spirit-boyfriend?

are you a proud single babymama cos you choose to be or because you got dumped? i met your babyfather & he told me he kicked you out of his like polio cos you always wet the bed. grin cheesy

COOGAAAR!!!
I will call chilli and beev for u o!
Hehe heee!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
moca:

COOGAAAR!!!
I will call chilli and beev for u o!
Hehe heee!

royalroy has promised to ban then the next time they bully me. those 2 women are scary. i just hope they are not sisters.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
coogar You too dey fnd trouble angry
Leave the girl alone jare
Go and play with sister mary abi what is that your girlfiends name.

Sambarry I think Beevan was just joking. She must have seen you both vewing a thread & was teasing you both . . . No vex abeg kiss

This is the fun room . . .no fights.

BTW When are you sending me the money you promised me? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
chaircover:

she's been looking for my trouble since august. when the fly bites the man, no one says anything. when the man bites the fly, then all hell break loose.

sambarry is a big girl, she can handle it. cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Roftl funny man . Just admit it and stop hiding your face in shame with bobo.i no chop that one grin cheesy

and yeah single motherhood is a choice the way frolicking and patronising road side prostitutes is your choice wink

any way coogar, final warning back off tongue

coogar:

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
SAMBARRY: Roftl funny man . Just admit it and stop hiding your face in shame with bobo.i no chop that one grin cheesy

and yeah single motherhood is a choice the way frolicking and patronising roadside prostitutes is your choice wink

any way coogar, final warning back off tongue

define pröstitute?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
SAMBARRY: So why are you toasting me.go and meet the more prettier intelligent and sexier women. What is keeping you waiting grin

go and try that line for those who are suffering from laziness and dependency on a man.as per who will want a baby mamma, so you even knew I'm a proud single momma and you're toasting me . It's obvious you don't know what you want. grin For the last time coogar or whatever you call yourself clearat of my front. Your customers are in cocaine avenue waiting for you. Stop harassing me. BE WARNED! BACK OFF! angry
Ijogbon! Hian
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
No I'm not fighting o.infact you need to see me laughing my eyes out here grin

no mind that coogar boy jare he no dey take eye see woman grin

as per the money I will send it when you have opened the church na.you are yet to open it grin

I refuse to be scammed. GOD bless you grin
chaircover:

Sambarry I think Beevan was just joking. She must have seen you both vewing a thread & was teasing you both . . . No vex abeg kiss

This is the fun room . . .no fights.

BTW When are you sending me the money you promised me? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.