Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (738436 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
debosky:

I remember a few years ago when they switched babies and took someone's baby and replaced with a dead one. . . I couldn't sleep well for a few nights because I was so furious someone could try it, even in obodo oyinbo. cheesy

Crazy stuff happens in Albert square I tell ya......

Max branning sleeping with their daughters, mama, grandma since 1870 grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
Y'all still watch Eastenders? shocked
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
naijababe:
Y'all still watch Eastenders? shocked

Yessssss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
r231:

Yessssss

I think I stopped watching in 1997 or so. It just wasn't fun anymore
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Herbalist: Your troubles are too many o

Woman: If I had no troubles I won't be here Baba

Herbalist: Please take note of the items for sacrifice for the gods

Woman: Yes baba

Herbalist: One brand new flat screen, one latest BlackBerry phone, one DvD machine, A laptop-make sure it's a Dell. The gods will also not mind you connecting it to the internet. The last one is a recharge card of N5000.

Woman: Are the gods preparing to set up a business centre?

Herbalist: Only the gods can answer

Woman: Are the gods planning to go into yahoo-yahoo?

Herbalist: Only the gods know their reasons

Woman: Are the gods trying to set up their sitting room?

Herbalist: Woman I can not speak the minds of the gods.

Woman: How come you know what exactly they need and you don't know why they need them?

Herbalist: Woman. ..

Woman: I think the gods are normally interested in ekuru, eko and epo pupa.

Herbalist: You speak of the stone age my dear sister. The gods are more enlightened now. If you can't carry all the stuffs, convert them to cash and pay to my account. I will transfer straightaway to their account.

Woman: Why do I need to stress you over my troubles? Give me their account number and I will pay Immediately.

Herbalist: (Laughs) Omo'de nse o. These invisible gods use invisible accounts...

Woman: That's why they must get invisible flat screen, invisible laptop, invisible blackberry, invisible recharge cards. Oniranu!!! Alaraka!!!(storms out).

Peace & Love.

Merry Christmas to you all.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
naijababe:

I think I stopped watching in 1997 or so. It just wasn't fun anymore

Ian was still a kid then.... grin cheesy

Nah it's fun even though it's annoying sometimes
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
Merry christmas to ya'll.....
May we celebrate this season with peace, love and happiness.....!
My birthday loading cool! Hurraayyy!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
You can now download joyce meyer's messages via Nkemdy's Tent, start downloading now...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
http://e.3875.com/christmas/em2.html?stra=Cococandy

R231
Royalroy
Moca
Chaircover
Jaybee3
Sambarry and everybarry grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
r231:

Not only watch it sef....lol

It's on timer record grin

Even when I travel and come back, I sit back and watch the whole episodes I missed

Xmas in Albert square is not normal at least this year there is going to be about 3-4 major explosion grin
If real life was like Eastenders lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Naijababe the annoying (abi is it good thing) about Eastenders is you might not watch it for a long time (I stopped for about 2 years) and you can still decipher what's happening grin everyone is just sleeping with everyone grin.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
LyndaRoyce:
Merry christmas to ya'll.....
May we celebrate this season with peace, love and happiness.....!
My birthday loading cool! Hurraayyy!

Merry Christmas to you too hun..And Happy birthday in advance kiss Long time how are you and your family? Sure ur lik cutie is a big boy now.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
cococandy:

R231
Royalroy
Moca
Chaircover
Jaybee3

Awwwww......Thank you sweetie!!

wish you the same and abeg no forget my xmas turkey and one bottle of Alomo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
damiso:

Naijababe the annoying (abi is it good thing) about Eastenders is you might not watch it for a long time (I stopped for about 2 years) and you can still decipher what's happening grin everyone is just sleeping with everyone grin.

we would have killed max branning longtime ago grin grin grin

mess with my daughter and just say your last prayer grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
cococandy:

RoyalRoy

Thank You dearest Cococandy... Wishing you a lovely yuletide season too.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
damiso:

What else happens in Oyinbo soaps. BTW, I have caught up with Grey's Anatomy! That Shonda Rhimes woman like drama sha
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
cococandy:

R231
Royalroy
Moca
Chaircover
Jaybee3
Merry xmas darling kiss

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I'm bored sha
Christmas in Lagos without a ride is just............... embarassed

I dont think they can ever run out of people to sleep with on Eastenders undecided undecided

Shonda rimes ................too much drama man I gave up Greys Anatomy - it was becoming ridiculous

I'm yet to get back to Scandal abeg...the addiction was tempting though

@chaircover
Na so I no collect recharge card oh....itsoookay
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
eko oni baje ju bayi episode 4

muthafuckas tried to rob in a growing hold up before doyin bustop [before orile] at 9.30 pm this evening. bastards eyes are chooking majorly - i was shocked that they are robbing at Christmas eve, and at that location. was just entering the hold up so no cars behind me. i made eye contact with these boys walking beside the road and the next thing they tried to swarm around my car. i quickly changed lanes and they briefly focused on another car, then came after me again. i tried to ram one dumb enough to get in front of me, the guy jumped away with the expression of an aggrieved pedestrian. next thing another is at my window barking the ubiquituos 'where is the money?' h e then smashes the window and hits me in the face. i reverse the car, bashing the bumper and do a 180 degree turn and go one way in the opposite direction.

eko on ni baje jubayi is all i can say

on top work wey no dey finish. theres an overdue project at work, i'm the manager, and the pressure na die . executive intrest in the project is 101%, so no break until facility is delivered

now i have to spend the next 2 weeks driving around in my gas guzzling, half dead suv which our lovely fg is ensuring i cant replace with all this import duty and naira devaluation angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
I
oyb:
eko oni baje ju bayi episode 4

muthafuckas tried to rob in a growing hold up before doyin bustop [before orile] at 9.30 pm this evening. bastards eyes are chooking majorly - i was shocked that they are robbing at Christmas eve, and at that location. was just entering the hold up so no cars behind me. i made eye contact with these boys walking beside the road and the next thing they tried to swarm around my car. i quickly changed lanes and they briefly focused on another car, then came after me again. i tried to ram one dumb enough to get in front of me, the guy jumped away with the expression of an aggrieved pedestrian. next thing another is at my window barking the ubiquituos 'where is the money?' h e then smashes the window and hits me in the face. i reverse the car, bashing the bumper and do a 180 degree turn and go one way in the opposite direction.

eko on ni baje jubayi is all i can say

on top work wey no dey finish. theres an overdue project at work, i'm the manager, and the pressure na die . executive intrest in the project is 101%, so no break until facility is delivered

now i have to spend the next 2 weeks driving around in my gas guzzling, half dead suv which our lovely fg is ensuring i cant replace with all this import duty and naira devaluation angry

Wow......hope you are okay

Thank God for your life o
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
damiso:

Merry Christmas to you too hun..And Happy birthday in advance kiss Long time how are you and your family? Sure ur lik cutie is a big boy now.

Thanks dear...
We're all fine... I suppose urs too...
Indeed, Lil cutie is now a big boy;(8months old) smiley
Extend my kisses to yours.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 25, 2014
r231:
I

Wow......hope you are okay

Thank God for your life o

i'm fine smiley , thanks. just pissed off
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 1:59am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas guyssssss

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 6:56am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Xmas to you all. Wishing us all the best of the season.

Oyb, thank God you are safe. More blessings coming your way....just believe. Merry Xmas.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deuce7(m): 10:06am On Dec 25, 2014
Here is the Xmas chicken, enjoy people, enjoy!

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 25, 2014
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mbulela: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2014
naijababe:

What else happens in Oyinbo soaps. BTW, I have caught up with Grey's Anatomy! That Shonda Rhimes woman like drama sha
Merry Christmas to my favourite cyber sista!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mbulela: 10:51am On Dec 25, 2014
oyb:

i'm fine smiley , thanks. just pissed off
My oga dem no go see you o.
The odeshi wey baba God prepare for you no go fail. May only goodness trap you and not evil this new year.
May God always make an escape route for you.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mbulela: 10:53am On Dec 25, 2014
damiso:

If real life was like Eastenders lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin everyone is just sleeping with everyone grin.

Typical UK setting.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2014

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
r231:

That's a lot of yummy protein... mouthwatering yummy protein.

The kind a hunger frustrated daffy duck salutes to!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
r231:

Oh gawd! I want to stuff that thing with potato chips...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by denzel2009: 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
r231:

You want to put it in washing machine?

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.