Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (739203 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

Don't mind Kuilye, Fanawole out of solid. Eewo niyen grin
wink grin wink grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ewuro4:
Yeah already done with mine and "awaiting results" status grin parting and painting town RED with my old Toyota Cresida pop dash me. Remembered TLC waterfalls too? Thought of those days gives me butterflies, dated this cool guy whom hubby snatched me from as soon as he left for UK for greener pastures to buy us both fortunes cheesy jeezz mumu things.

Let me make a confession, it took me almost a year before I could make out that line 'Don't go chasing waterfalls, listen to the river and it will listen to you'. For like forever, I thought T-boz was saying OJ Simpson and could not stop wondering why she was referencing OJ Simpson, meanwhile shame and fear no gree me ask anyone grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

Don't mind Kuilye, Fanawole out of solid. Eewo niyen grin

Eewo ni o!
They might as well just throw the whole ewedu and meat in the gutter, close the shop and just come back tomorrow
This my last trip, I was "conned" cool grin grin
I didnt enter buka once
Only one posh restaurant in abuja like that
By the time they gave us free starter to nibble on, I was too full to eat the food when it arrived
The thing is still paining me angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
naijababe:

Let me make confession, it took me almost a year before I could make out that line 'Don't go chasing waterfalls, listen to the and it will listen to you'. For like forever, I thought T-boz was saying OJ Simpson and could not stop wondering why he was referencing OJ Simpson, meanwhile shame and fear no gree me ask anyone grin

Gbagun days cheesy grin And the lyrics mags didn't help.. maga-gbagun in those mags fit swallow person cheesy . Remembered Pdidy/Biggies rap collabo, I sang that song soo tey till I reach Uni and someone outrightly corrected me. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
chaircover:

Eewo ni o!
They might as well just throw the whole ewedu and meat in the gutter, close the shop and just come back tomorrow
This my last trip, I was "conned" cool grin grin
I didnt enter buka once
Only one posh restaurant in abuja like that
By the time they gave us free starter to nibble on, I was too full to eat the food when it arrived
The thing is still paining me angry

You for pack am to go na.. Abi you dey do posh things? cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

Gbagun days cheesy grin And the lyrics mags didn't help.. maga-gbagun in those mags fit swallow person cheesy . Remembered Pdidy/Biggies rap collabo, I sang that song soo tey till I reach Uni and someone outrightly corrected me. cheesy

grin grin grin grin Mehn, you know now and there was no Google to your rescue. The world has changed so much, can you imagine a world without internet and mobile phones?!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ewuro4:
Royal Roy, Naijababe and Damiso, where were you when this album lunched?... Makes me remember "my days" grin

Aww you are making me reminisce gidi gan oh.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I think I was still in Secondary school maybe about to write WAEC.

I remember me and my besties miming to TLC-'Digging on you' at one variety show like that I think it was at FGGC Ijanikin or so.We wore the whole shebang- crop top and palazzo pants while trying to style our wash and set hair like TLC grin ; grin I was Chilli(cool chic that I am cool).

Meanwhile me and my besties were proper omo alhajas..I was vice amirah of MSS while one was Amirah and the other head of sisters circle grin grin grin grin grin In short we were 3 out of the 7 people that wrote IRS at WAEC.God knows the snitch who told our IRS teacher Mr Ashim the egba(cane) we chopped no get part 2. embarassed embarassed embarassed The man really took it personal o haa he could not believe it..But we sef wan be bubblers na grin You could see the disappointment on his poor face.

The whole Muslim children thing was so intense in my secondary school..We even had a separate class in JSS and they used to call us "awon omo ile kewu'. grin grin.The man used to police around for prayers sef.I wonder where he is now.If that man knows I am now a Christian embarassed embarassed Oh well life sha.Funny enough even Amirah too is now a Christian embarassed

Naijababe so you were an Hijabi..omo daadaa grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
^ No be only Hijabi o I was a ninja sef - as in the whole shebang with socks too
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
naijababe:
^ No be only Hijabi o I was a ninja sef - as in the whole shebang with socks too

Eleha grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
naijababe:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So how did you go from ' averting your gaze' to crushing on Lenny Kravitz shocked shocked shocked.

I used to wear an Hijab in secondary school and did the whole MSS thing year 1 and year 2 but did not go the whole ninja hog.. I too like fashion cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
please can i see a pic? cheesy dami or naijababe....share your hijab pic grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
damiso:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So how did you go from ' averting your gaze' to crushing on Lenny Kravitz shocked shocked shocked.

I used to wear an Hijab in secondary school and did the whole MSS thing year 1 and year 2 but did not go the whole ninja hog.. I too like fashion cheesy

Lol...............nigbati Lenny Kratitz de hot nko? grin grin grin

It's all here

https://www.nairaland.com/1256419/forex-trade-haram-halal/3

r231:

Eleha grin

I swear down! Used to drive some of my bubbling friends nuts grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
edwife:
please can i see a pic? cheesy dami or naijababe....share your hijab pic grin grin

I can't find any of mine embarassed I wish I did actually.I lost a whole lot of my secondary school pictures with my year book when we moved house embarassed

Mine was funky hijab o..I used to wear jeans and lipgloss plus kajal grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
damiso:

I can't find any of mine embarassed I wish I did actually.I lost a whole lot of my secondary school pictures with my year book when we moved house embarassed

Mine was funky hijab o..I used to wear jeans and lipgloss plus kajal grin

Awww and i was getting excited,actually i have never been in contact or had a muslim friend wearing it,the one i have-don't cover nothing(pakistan) anyway.

What about naijababe?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
edwife:

Awww and i was getting excited,actually i have never been in contact or had a muslim friend wearing it,the one i have-don't cover nothing(pakistan) anyway.

What about naijababe?

I'll dig around and post one if i find it
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
naijababe:

Lol...............nigbati Lenny Kratitz de hot nko? grin grin grin
It's all here
https://www.nairaland.com/1256419/forex-trade-haram-halal/3
I swear down! Used to drive some of my bubbling friends nuts grin

I always knew there was a reason we clicked kissmy muslim name is also Ganiyah.its still my second name till date and I always get funny looks from my Christian friends when asked what the G in my intials stand for... my dad was Abdul Ganiyu (me and the man just had one kain bond)
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
naijababe:

cool... cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
naijababe:

Hurry up!!!

Aunty Ganiyatu.....eku irole oo grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
damiso:

I always knew there was a reason we clicked kissmy muslim name is also Ganiyah.its still my second name till date and I always get funny looks from my Christian friends when asked what the G in my intials stand for... my dad was Abdul Ganiyu (me and the man just had one kain bond)

Second name kwa?! My muslim remains my first name to this day. All my official documents carry it and my in-laws tried to get me to change it but realised that it was not going to happen. Me, I be Rasheedat till I die o!!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
r231:

Hurry up!!!

Ibi ti ama ri eyin si ni yen! Brother Jero grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
naijababe:

Second name kwa?! My muslim remains my first name to this day. All my official documents carry it and my in-laws tried to get me to change it but realised that it was not going to happen. Me, I be Rasheedat till I die o!!!

See funkyfied flexing..... grin

Na so dem write am for you BC abi cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
naijababe:

Ibi ti ama ri eyin si ni yen! Brother Jero grin

grin grin grin

Hurry up I wan go party jare
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
r231:

See funkyfied flexing..... grin

Na so dem write am for you BC abi cheesy

Yes, abi u wan see that one too? tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin my mum still calls ganiya sometimes to tease me grin grin or she says 'eleyi ti won ti fe so yin di deaconess se e ti change e si Grace' grin grin translation this one that you are about to become a deaconess have you changed it to Grace grin

**don't mind my mum joor these days my faith is just a way for her to poke fun at me she still wants me to go on ummrah or hajj with her one day.** cheesy

I am hooked on that thread...you write very well Naijababe.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
r231:

Hurry up!!!

angry angry angry Its Ganiyyat.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
damiso:

grin grin grin grin my mum still calls ganiya sometimds to tease me grin grin or she says 'eleyi ti won ti fe so yin di deaconess se e ti change e si Grace' grin grin translation this one that you are about to become a deaconess have you changed it to Grace grin

**don't mind my mum joor these my faith is just a way for her to poke fun at me she still wants me to go on ummrah or hajj with her one day.**

I am hooked on that thread..you write very well Naijababe.

Na you and me dey go that Ummrah! It's on my bucket list wink. That thread is prolly about two years old, na dem Mac and tbaba force my hand, thank you. If I knew then what I know now, I should either be a journalist or politician grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
naijababe:

Yes, abi u wan see that one too? tongue

damiso:

angry angry angry Its Ganiyyat.

Hmmmmm grin cheesy

Oyinbo meji cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mmmm Dami and Nbabe the moslem name thingy almost cause katakata when I had to drop one name so I can hyphenate my last names(Maiden&Married) undecided

Till date my moslem name is always followed me across the world.

I wore ijab till 200level in school but always covered my head at home coz my Dad leads a whole Jumat every Fridays.. Atigbo omo ofindin chief imam lipsrsealed so respected his dignity. Dami IRS or die ni o grin We all took it by fire by force.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ewuro4:
Mmmm Dami and Nbabe the moslem name thingy almost cause katakata when I had to drop one name so I can hyphenate my last names(Maiden&Married) undecided

Till date my moslem name is always followed me across the world.

I wore ijab till 200level in school but always covered my head at home coz my Dad leads a whole Jumat every Fridays.. Atigbo omo ofindin chief imam lipsrsealed so respected his dignity. Dami IRS or die ni o grin We all took it by fire by force.

All the people that wanted me to drop Rasheedat don face front now grin . My intials na R.T lojokojo.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
naijababe:

All the people that wanted me to drop Rasheedat don face front now grin . My intials na R.T lojokojo.

Na to face front ni o grin Hubby and sisi Eko makes fun of me sometimes( 5 names ton ton) embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
damiso:

I always knew there was a reason we clicked kissmy muslim name is also Ganiyah.its still my second name till date and I always get funny looks from my Christian friends when asked what the G in my intials stand for... my dad was Abdul Ganiyu me and the man just had one kain bond)

Sounds like igbo. Ganiru (move forward) grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
naijababe:

Na you and me dey go that Ummrah! It's on my bucket list wink. That thread is prolly about two years old, na dem Mac and tbaba force my hand, thank you. If I knew then what I know now, I should either be a journalist or politician grin

Oya one day o na you go pay sha o cheesy

Very deep. . A bit heavy and one I can relate to a bit but I no reach you at ALL....wow you are indeed well read in the Islamic Faith. It is well.
See all those brothers pining for you to get back into the fold. cheesy I have some kain mentors from back then too who keep saying I will reconvert.

Make we no go heavy in Funroom ojare.. true o you would make a good journalist or politician.Follow me join UKIP naa or You fit join SNP..people like us go be novelty and we go be poster girls for their 'inclusivity' and 'diversity' grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.