Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (737981 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
r231:
Where una see gorimapa for dat picture now undecided

Btw I am bald not gorimapa grin cheesy grin

Chicks dey que to rub ma bald head so make una no hate grin cheesy

grin grin

Abeg, what's the difference between gorimapa and bald head? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ewuro4:

Wetin una dey talk, just cause wehave rusty roofs doesn't mean we can't ride an escalator. tongue

CC correct me if I'm wrong, aren't there escalators at the old Kingsway mall Ibadan in Late '70s/'80s ? cool

Edwife how's your new year? Acada don finish?

Damiso you're back to work ehn, you don't want to make the announcement to avoid owo omo onile. grin

Naijababe how are you dear, long time. I thought you said you're coming to Calgary? angry

Afira yo angry smiley yen kia kia!!! Who went AWOL for the better part of July to December? Even if I had made it to Calgary, na how I for find you o jare?

I didn't make it because I lost my mum around the period I planned to come but we should get to it this year God willing in time for stampede wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin

Abeg, what's the difference between gorimapa and bald head? cheesy cheesy

Big difference grin cheesy

Bald = sexy

Gorimapa = so so
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
r231:

Bald = sexy

Gorimapa = so so

You are right, Michael Jordan is bald and sexy but Hafiz Oyetoro is gorimapa grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
naijababe:

You are right, Michael Jordan is bald and sexy but Hafiz Oyetoro is gorimapa grin grin grin

grin cheesy

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
r231:

Bald = sexy

Gorimapa = so so

Which one be so-so again?

Abeg stop speaking in tongues angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Which one be so-so again?

Abeg stop speaking in tongues angry

Lol.....you have to meet some certain criteria to be bald
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
^^ You mean health-related issues that can cause baldness?

Lice? And furious itching / scratching? embarassed

Ringworms? embarassed embarassed

Lapa-lapa?? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:
^^ You mean health-related issues that can cause baldness?

Lice? And furious itching / scratching? embarassed

Ringworms? embarassed embarassed

Lapa-lapa?? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Nooooooo

You have to be over 6ft tall, dark skin and between 2-6 pack to make it look good......

Plus if you have a goatie its a bonus that means Womanliness rating will be very high

With this you can book any woman's a5s.....even in the dream grin grin cheesy

Don't know about health!!

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
r231:

Nooooooo

You have to be over 6ft tall, dark skin and between 2-6 pack to make it look good......

Plus if you have a goatie its a bonus that means Womanliness rating will be very high

With this you can book any woman's a5s.....even in the dream grin grin cheesy

Don't know about health!!

Ah!

I think I understand you better now. You're saying that it's only the tall guys that can carry it off... grin

Vertically challenged men don suffer sha cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Efe, refer to my post above grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Ah!

I think I understand you better now. You're saying that it's only the tall guys that can carry it off... grin

Vertically challenged men don suffer sha cheesy

Before and after
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
naijababe:
Efe, refer to my post above grin

You mean this one?

naijababe:

I don't even know who this Hafiz Oyetoro is. Lemme go have a google search.. Ah! I see what you mean! grin grin grin

r231:

Before and after

cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
coogar:
ibadan people - this kinda technology is new to them. see jaybee in a white-shirt with rolled sleeves & that's chaircover at the back with her gele wondering how lucky she must be to have seen an escalator working.

Happy new year everyone
Hope it is a happy, fruitful, blessed and favoured one kiss kiss kiss

Coogar & edwife, I forgive you. You just dont know how posh Ibadan people are . . . .

It may surprise you to know that the only person who knows that for a formal dinner setting, the lower edges of the cutlery should be aligned with the bottom rim of the plate and about one inch up from the edge of the table is Jaybee3 who is from Ibadan.

He is also the only one who knows that the water glass should be placed approximately one inch from the tip of the dinner knife.

Dont mess with Ibadan people o! grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
r231:
Happy New Year guys.......

Thank God we made it to 2015

Madam Chaircover, dis one is for you......

LOL
No Jericho, Ikolaba, Alalubosa, Akala way . . .isorait ooooooo grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 6:03am On Jan 04, 2015
damiso:

grin grin grin you no say I be omo eko (Lagos gal) na we be champion (abi is it shampion in IB tongue) for collecting owo omo onile... grin grin how I for do am my sister...On flexi time though and less hrs. One needs to juggle both jare.Awon omo yii need wa (these kids need us).

Dami continue yabbing IB oh. Yes it's called shampion tongue cool

Flexitime oh, less hrs oh.. Drop something, NA so Ijebu woman dey take style escape settlement. grin

You can say that again jare, they SOO need us, I'm swamped in homework ( Advance calculus without use of calculator shocked shocked) even Kumon is no help undecided

Congrats sis. kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
Chair cover oya come hia let me buy amola ati gbegiri and stew for you in mama put so point which one you want whether n fuku, round about, shaki, pomo or assorted. This is the first Sunday of the year so am happy cheesy
Na the one for iwo road mani o wink

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

Dami continue yabbing IB oh. Yes it's called shampion tongue cool

Flexitime oh, less hrs oh.. Drop something, NA so Ijebu woman dey take style escape settlement. grin

You can say that again jare, they SOO need us, I'm swamped in homework ( Advance calculus without use of calculator shocked shocked) even Kumon is no help undecided

Congrats sis. kiss

Thank you sis kiss our own omo onile now collects Credit Card(or ike like R231 calls it tongue) has your own gotten to that level yet? grin if they have will pay by credit card we have 'santa' all the money for Christmas grin

Yes oo Kumon esp the younger ones is just extra work for you the parent as well jare..Sometimes It feels like you are going to school all over again . You are trying calculus ke by the time mine gets to calculus level na private tutor things o abeg na money I wan dey count these days wink wink

Happy Sunday Everyone.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Chair cover oya come hia let me buy amola ati gbegiri and stew for you in mama put so point which one you want whether n fuku, round about, shaki, pomo or assorted. This is the first Sunday of the year so am happy cheesy
Na the one for iwo road mani o wink

Fanawole? by the bus garage? . . . embarassed grin
Where is the amala to go with this?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
chaircover:

amola don finish. Oya go do amala make i buy assorted for you grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
chaircover:

Fanawole & Classic .. Yum mmmm
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
amola don finish. Oya go do amala make i buy assorted for you grin

Sambarry ha ha! no lie for here o!
Amala finish inn buka in Ibadan
Thats like saying oil has finished in Iraq & conductor don finish for Lagos grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
Royal Roy, Naijababe and Damiso, where were you when this album lunched?... Makes me remember "my days" grin

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

Fanawole & Classic .. Yum mmmm

grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
chaircover:

Thats like saying oil has finished in Iraq & conductor don finish for Lagos grin
grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ewuro4:
Royal Roy, Naijababe and Damiso, where were you when this album lunched?... Makes me remember "my days" grin

Doing my A-Levels at South Thames College grin. That was the hit single from the Monica album while Brandy was killing the airwaves with Brokenhearted ft Wanya Morris of Boys II Men. Hijab waering days even if i still listened to music like no man's business. Those were really carefree and happy days for me wink

@ Sambarry angry angry angry angry

Pesin mouth just dey water for nothing.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
Smile cheesos loffss you smiley
naijababe:

Doing my A-Levels at South Thames College grin. That was the hit single from the Monica album while Brandy was killing the airwaves with Brokenhearted ft Wanya Morris of Boys II Men. Hijab waering days even if i still listened to music like no man's business. Those were really carefree and happy days for me wink

@ Sambarry angry angry angry angry

Pesin mouth just dey water for nothing.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
Yeah already done with mine and "awaiting results" status grin parting and painting town RED with my old Toyota Cresida pop dash me. Remembered TLC waterfalls too? Thought of those days gives me butterflies, dated this cool guy whom hubby snatched me from as soon as he left for UK for greener pastures to buy us both fortunes cheesy jeezz mumu things.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
chaircover:

grin grin grin

And that one at challenge too. I almost te omo Adiye pa for that place back to D-Rovans with my boo. lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
chaircover:

Don't mind Kuilye, Fanawole out of solid. Eewo niyen grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.