Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (737846 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Baba mi orun o Egba mi lowo omo olodo yi o

Did you read the part where they said he sold his stake---not steak eran o. In layman terms, he had shares in Beats and he sold it. They didn't pay him for wearing the headphones. That means they didn't pay for the endorsement.
When you are employed (if you ever contemplate it), good companies offer share options as part of the benefits, years down the line, you can sell the shares and make your money.

you are a fool!
signing d'banj & all those other celebrities on endorsements means they all have a small percentage of the parent company. every product of d'banj's beats sold, he gets a certain amount of dollars - that is how it works.

lebron sold his own stake when apple finally bought beats by dre. until the sale, he was taking a commission for every product scanned that carried his name. beats by dre pay the celebrities they use to drive sales.

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/branding/1179109/thanks-dr-dre-and-gaga-celebrity-endorsements-boost-headphone?mobile_redirection=false

Bobo yii please how many times do you want me to be doing this...na beg idey beg. Your friend on the other tried even said bieber gets royalties . Yes, this is not impossible; beats sells 1m bieber headphones and they give him pre agreed percentage of sales.

so that's not payment? cheesy
your brain is a terrible thing to waste. you know nada about corporate affairs. if beiber gets paid 1% of every product sold in his name, isn't that different from the crap you have been spewing for the last 24 hrs? grin
you said they do it free of charge - your own don finish.

wonlasewonimi don become wonlolodonimi. grin

Guy, at this stage you cant blag anything in my presence. Why do you need to deploy intranet over a VPN. Do you know what an intranet is and do you know what a VPN is? two different technologies. Don't use your useless oyinbo to wriggle your way out. OMG Deploy intranet over VPN mogbe grin grin

intranet can be deployed over VPN. are you such a dullard not to know this? haba - i forgot, tesco does not give out evening classes for illiterate adults like yourself.

Bobo yii go and work you will learn a thing or two than playing fifa15 and being a relationship subject matter expert on NL.

big boys play FIFA15. mosque rats like you can only make do of ayo or ludo. cheesy

I will not forgive you. I have discarded the girl anyway. I'm just letting vulnerable girls know before they fall victim again.

discarded the chic or she dumped your arsê? all the mails you sent to her begging her to come back are still in my archives. she said you live in one room & you snore like a pig. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
coogar:

you are a fool!
signing d'banj & all those other celebrities on endorsements means they all have a small percentage of the parent company. every product of d'banj's beats sold, he gets a certain amount of dollars - that is how it works.

lebron sold his own stake when apple finally bought beats by dre. until the sale, he was taking a commission for every product scanned that carried his name. beats by dre pay the celebrities they use to drive sales.

so that's not payment? cheesy
your brain is a terrible thing to waste. you know nada about corporate affairs. if beiber gets paid 1% of every product sold in his name, isn't that different from the crap you have been spewing for the last 24 hrs? grin
you said they do it free of charge - your own don finish.

wonlasewonimi don become wonlolodonimi. grin

intranet can be deployed over VPN. are you such a dullard to know this? haba - i forgot, tesco does not give out evening classes for illiterate adults like yourself.

big boys play FIFA15. mosque rats like you can only make do of ayo or ludo. cheesy

discarded the chic or she dumped your arsê? all the mails you sent to her begging her to come back are still in my archives. she said you live in one room & you snore like a pig. grin

Your tiny reputation is at stake now. and I am sorry to have done this to you. Lebron James is big, he got shares in beats so as to entice him in 2008 when Beats was just gaining ground. If you had come with they pay them royalties for selling the headphones in their names there wouldn't be argument.

Dbanj will not make apple money in Africa cos this is a different terrain. I will never spend £400 on headphones with dbanjs name on them no hating so is don jazzy and davido cos everyone is a boss on their own. Ordinary people would not shell out that amount on headphones.

When apple got brain damaged and paid $4b to Dr dre, a good business man that he is cashed out. Please I'm not explaining this to you anymore I'm fed up.

How in the life can you compare getting percentage of sales to cash on endorsement coogar? I'm actually begging you now to think well before you respond.

Explain how to deploy a VPN access over intranet jor I want to learn mr IT pro. These things give you away as a google pro. if you blag your way to employment, your dead give away is the retardded question or utterances. This is one of them.
I thank God for this tesco, it has given so much knowledge I cant even imagine.
Please I'm begging you not to say this outside NL -vpn access deployed over intranet grin grin grin

Small boys play video games and wankk ask any girl if they fancy people like you on video games all day.

I actually discarded chic, I can show you the email she sent begging for forgiveness.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dafuq is wrong with these gayarse niqqas. Get a room already.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Your tiny reputation is at stake now. and I am sorry to have done this to you. Lebron James is big, he got shares in beats so as to entice him in 2008 when Beats was just gaining ground. If you had come with they pay them royalties for selling the headphones in their names there wouldn't be argument.

he never bought any shares in beats. his endorsement gave him a tiny percentage of whatever beats sold in his name. i have just provided an article where market analysts said celebrities help to drive the sales of beats by dre products. please read & stop acting like a stark illiterate.

lebron's original share would be $30m divided by whatever amount apple paid to buy beats by dre. that's simple economics. stop lying to us he bought shares. since when do shareholders have their names tattooed on headphones. you are such a dullard - one of the reasons you were dumped. the bïtch didn't want to pass your olodo genes to her babies. grin

When apple got brain damaged and paid $4b to Dr dre, a good business man that he is cashed out. Please I'm not explaining this to you anymore I'm fed up.

How in the life can you compare getting percentage of sales to cash on endorsement coogar? I'm actually begging you now to think well before you respond.

there are various types of contracts.....
ask wayne rooney. this is the new age. sometimes, you get the entire payout in a big bloc based on assumed sales in the end of the year & sometimes it's sale as you go. this is corporate management. stop using don jazzy's loya milk deal lens to view the world.

Explain how to deploy a VPN access over intranet jor I want to learn mr IT pro. These things give you away as a google pro. if you blag your way to employment, your dead give away is the retardded question or utterances. This is one of them.

you are a fool.... always a fool, forever be a fool. now repeat after me.....

• intranet is a type of network while VPN is a method of connecting distant computers

•A VPN goes through a public network while an intranet does not have to

• intranets can be deployed over a VPN but not all intranets are. although it is not necessary to use the internet to have a fully functional intranet, doing so can extend the usability of the intranet.

•this is often achieved by tunneling the intranet through a VPN so that remote users can still access the resources of the intranet as if they are connected locally.

•there is no need to add security measures to the intranet as the data would be automatically encrypted once it goes through the VPN and decrypted after it reaches the destination.

•accessing the intranet via a VPN is no different than accessing it locally once you’ve successfully established a connection.
-----------
------------

that's what your 30 years of formal education failed to teach you. grin don't worry, i won't be charging you for this. grin consider it one of my humanitarian gestures.

I thank God for this tesco, it has given so much knowledge I cant even imagine.
Please I'm begging you not to say this outside NL -vpn access deployed over intranet grin grin grin

bwahahahaha
you have been skewered. your lack of decorum is the only reason you are still posting. you want to lecture an IT guru like me?

Small boys play video games and wankk ask any girl if they fancy people like you on video games all day.

what losers say when they cannot afford big money consoles. your salary in a month is what i spend on virtual players on FIFA15. grin

I actually discarded chic, I can show you the email she sent begging for forgiveness.

show it.....
if you were good enough in the first place, she wouldn't have opened her legs. she said you are a premature ejacülator. grin cheesy grin

i knew all those biscuits and condiments you have been stealing behind tesco shelves would have a big repercussion. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
coogar:

he never bought any shares in beats. his endorsement gave him a tiny percentage of whatever beats sold in his name. i have just provided an article where market analysts said celebrities help to drive the sales of beats by dre products. please read & stop acting like a stark illiterate.
lebron's original share would be $30m divided by whatever amount apple paid to buy beats by dre. that's simple economics. stop lying to us he bought shares. since when do shareholders have their names tattooed on headphones. you are such a dullard - one of the reasons you were dumped. the bïtch didn't want to pass your olodo genes to her babies. grin
there are various types of contracts.....
ask wayne rooney. this is the new age. sometimes, you get the entire payout in a big bloc based on assumed sales in the end of the year & sometimes it's sale as you go. this is corporate management. stop using don jazzy's loya milk deal lens to view the world.
you are a fool.... always a fool, forever be a fool. now repeat after me.....
• intranet is a type of network while VPN is a method of connecting distant computers
•A VPN goes through a public network while an intranet does not have to
• intranets can be deployed over a VPN but not all intranets are. although it is not necessary to use the internet to have a fully functional intranet, doing so can extend the usability of the intranet.
•this is often achieved by tunneling the intranet through a VPN so that remote users can still access the resources of the intranet as if they are connected locally.
•there is no need to add security measures to the intranet as the data would be automatically encrypted once it goes through the VPN and decrypted after it reaches the destination.
•accessing the intranet via a VPN is no different than accessing it locally once you’ve successfully established a connection.
-----------
------------
that's what your 30 years of formal education failed to teach you. grin don't worry, i won't be charging you for this. grin consider it one of my humanitarian gestures.
bwahahahaha
you have been skewered. your lack of decorum is the only reason you are still posting. you want to lecture an IT guru like me?
what losers say when they cannot afford big money consoles. your salary in a month is what i spend on virtual players on FIFA15. grin
show it.....
if you were good enough in the first place, she wouldn't have opened her legs. she said you are a premature ejacülator. i knew all those biscuits and condiments you steal behind tesco shelves would have a big repercussion. grin

Can you read? where did I say he bought shares in Beats? read my post again cos it's tiring trying to get things into your empty head.
Read the article not missing the part in 2008 where he was gifted the shares with personalised headphones.

Lol google major..you see your life outside? copying verbatim what you don't understand. The annoying thing is if I explain your fucck up you will twist it on me again. I will let you bask in your ignorance.

I have been skewered by olodo like you not in this life.

When do I have the time to play games? it's lowlifes without jobs like that do. Work monday to friday meet olosho at night, go to owambe with another one on weekends. Why will be playing dolly football on screen when I can be enjoying the dichotomies on the body of my favourite olosho grin grin

Odoko will always be odoko even if she's born again thats why she opened leg for you.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Can you read? where did I say he bought shares in Beats? read my post again cos it's tiring trying to get things into your empty head. Read the article not missing the part in 2008 where he was gifted the shares with personalised headphones.

you are a consummate rëtard.
which stupïd shares? you actually think a big brand like lebron would do anything for free? are you crazy? he's got about a dozen of people that manage his brand & image rights. every time his name comes up in a commercial anywhere on the planet, he gets paid for it.....and so would d'banj.

Lol google major..you see your life outside? copying verbatim what you don't understand. The annoying thing is if I explain your fucck up you will twist it on me again. I will let you bask in your ignorance.

BWAHAHAHAHA
the dullard finally realises his folly. there's no fück up to explain. everything up there has just exposed your illiterate ašs yet again? can intranet be deployed over VPN? hell fücking yeah.

I have been skewered by olodo like you not in this life.

the same fool that said skygo wouldn't work on 4G till i proved it to you. mumu!

When do I have the time to play games? it's lowlifes without jobs like that do. Work monday to friday meet olosho at night, go to owambe with another one on weekends. Why will be playing dolly football on screen when I can be enjoying the dichotomies on the body of my favourite olosho grin grin

hahahaha
there's time for everything. time to work & time to play. i work hard & it's only fair i spend my hard earned money on luxury.

ask anyone, all the games we play are usually in the late evenings or in the weekend. i don't need to stalk owambe parties to get laid so your miserable life is the complete opposite of mine.

Odoko will always be odoko even if she's born again thats why she opened leg for you.

no chic wants to be with a premature ejäculator. translation - you never satisfied her financially or sëxually. you are a serial loser.

the score is now 6-0.
every time you raise your snout to challenge me, you have been skewered. you need to metamorphose into another moniker - you have used up all your credibility on this one. from D to W to which one again?

anuofia!! grin

4 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
As it is you win. Infact you are the undertaker in WWE cos you have the experience to do this. You've been doing it since 2006. Ni bayii o ti to gee.

Go and collect your belt.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Odunharry(m): 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin coogar ur babe is watching you...she dy vex
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
wonlasewonimi:
As it is you win. Infact you are the undertaker in WWE cos you have the experience to do this. You've been doing it since 2006. Ni bayii o ti to gee.

Go and collect your belt.

just keep my name out of your mouth or fingers and we won't ever have to cross paths again.

Odunharry:

who is my babe?
my babe went to japan - she would be fast asleep as we speak. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
coogar:

just keep my name out of your mouth or fingers and we won't ever have to cross paths again.

who is my babe?
my babe went to japan - she would be fast asleep as we speak. grin

YES SIR...OGA MI OLODO SIR MO JUBA

Odunharry:

Don't be deceived he operates the moniker BABE3...It's amusing when you see him quoting 'her' comments.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
oyb:
Dafuq is wrong with these gayarse niqqas. Get a room already.

Abeg, helep me beg dem na!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

wonlololodonimi, go & sück a cöck!

Don't be deceived he operates the moniker BABE3...It's amusing when you see him quoting 'her' comments.

yet another idïotic accusation you keep bringing up. scan around the forum & there are people who have personally spoke to BAB3 on the phone. when you have nothing to say, you resort to pathological lies.

coogar is BABE3? very soon, coogar would be tpia. you this oloriburuku mashanfani....... it can never be well with you.

4 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
coogar:

yet another idïotic accusation you keep bringing up. scan around the forum & there are people who have personally spoke to BAB3 on the phone. when you have nothing to say, you resort to pathological lies.

coogar is BABE3, very soon, coogar would be tpia. you this oloriburuku mashanfani. it can never be well with you.

Like inkednerd which was narrowed down to you too lmao...Jagenne, chacal, sauron, le chacal, cougar, slimgene, hucarson, reyes4eva, jackal. What do they have in common? you...you have a history. grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Like inkednerd which was narrowed down to you too lmao...Jagenne, chacal, sauron, le chacal, cougar, slimgene, hucarson, reyes4eva, jackal. What do they have in common? you...you have a history. grin grin

i am inkednerd?
buhahahaha - your life is a terrible thing to waste. grin are you sure i didn't father you? i won't be surprised if you bring a fake paternity test that i am your daddy. grin

wonlasewonimi, your own don finish.

4 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
coogar:

i am inkednerd?
buhahahaha - your life is a terrible thing to waste. grin are you sure i didn't father you? i won't be surprised if you bring a fake paternity test that i am your daddy. grin

wonlasewonimi, your own don finish.

You see say you be ode...see as you no deny the others grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by BABE3: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

denzel2009, I'm not coogar... and if you're so sure of your claim, prove it or forever be quiet.

Why would coogar be following himself ? Denzel, you need blood tonic.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

You see say you be ode...see as you no deny the others grin grin grin

so you think i have time to rewrite all those nonsense usernames you listed? a rabid dog ate your placenta - this is why you are not normal.

BABE3:

denzel2009, I'm not coogar... and if you're so sure of your claim, prove it or forever be quiet.

wait, wonlash is also denzel?
the same envious denzel2009 on your thread? hahahaha - fowl yansh don open ö. grin

denzel, it shall not be well with you. it was never well with you from the outset though, so this isn't a curse at all. your status quo from birth is "unwell"

oloshious fellow.....

4 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by BABE3: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
coogar:

wait, wonlash is also denzel?
the same envious denzel2009 on your thread? hahahaha - fowl yansh don open ö. grin

denzel, it shall not be well with you. it was never well with you from the outset though, so this isn't a curse at all. your status quo from birth is "unwell"

oloshious fellow.....

yes, the same one. Very troublesome and nosy boy.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
BABE3:

lmao who is denzel2009 gringrin E gbami o, I'm doyin13 too, they will still call me lalasticlala soon

You don go sign on to your babe3 account grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
BABE3:

yes, the same one. Very troublesome and nosy boy.

i wish someone had told me this much earlier. see me thinking he was a new moniker looking for trouble.

denzel2009 has always been an oloshious fellow.

wonlasewonimi:

lmao who is denzel2009 gringrin E gbami o, I'm doyin13 too, they will still call me lalasticlala soon

you are denzel.
i just read a post where dayokanu also said you used to be denzel - what a bastârdo!

sign on babe account? is that what someone being accused of polymonikering would do? denzel, why did you trade your IQ with a plate of porridge?

oloshious fellow, the man from coventry.

5 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by BABE3: 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

stop panicking. grin I'm only using your mumu logic against you (though I am right). Since you say I'm coogar, it's also safe to say you're denzel2009.

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
BABE3:

stop panicking. grin I'm only using your mumu logic against you (though I am right). Since you say I'm coogar, it's also safe to say you're denzel2009.

he's denzel2009 alright!
he alternates the two accounts. one during the day and the other one at night.

just wait, someone would soon come here to accuse him for stealing or scamming. grin thank you so much for exposing the fowl's rectüm!

hehehehe - wonlasewonimi don run away. his jim carey's mask have been pulled off his face. i would be expecting his new moniker in the coming months. grin

another fool kicks the bucket.....

next!

5 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by jaybee3(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Inkednerd is definitely not coogs...
I know her
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
coogar:

coogar is BABE3? very soon, coogar would be tpia. you this oloriburuku mashanfani ....... it can never be well with you.

LOL grin grin Coogar eh..

Abeg e don una..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
jaybee3:

Inkednerd is definitely not coogs...
I know her

it's me!
it's definitely me - i cross from UK to USA everyday to perform the double act. don't take this dude serious abeg.........a rabid dog ate his placenta.

Ewuro4:

LOL grin grin Coogar eh..
Abeg e don una..

ok.....lemme confess.
i borrowed that bit from a yoruba movie on youtube.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
coogar:

it's me!
it's definitely me - i cross from UK to USA everyday to perform the double act. don't take this dude serious abeg.........a rabid dog ate his placenta.

ok.....lemme confess.
i borrowed that bit from a yoruba movie on youtube.

You are nuts walahi!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
Phewww at last! cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
naijababe:

You are nuts walahi!!! grin grin grin grin

what?
you think i don't watch yoruba movies? my subscription on iroko tv is till 2018. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
coogar:

what?
you think i don't watch yoruba movies? my subscription on iroko tv is till 2018. grin

Let's just say you are full of surprises grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
Shollypopzz:

Some of us had to leave home without eating, can you kindly e-mail some to me. I am hungry.

BTW, those are the biggest pancakes I've ever seen and they look delicious. wink

Thank you cheesy will get my daughter to whip up some more and will get your over via cyberspace
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
Coogar is definitely a yoruba boy..all those ituku ozalla moves na lie.moca you have been right all along grin

Like who else says ' oloriburuku mashanfani' grin grin grin :othe last time I heard that line I was in my home town of Idumota cheesy cheesy cheesy

Coogar you too like fight...haan haan lipsrsealed I need to sell you a litre of my omi suru.

On a lighter note have you ever thought of writing a manual on how to insult people grin
I read your insults and I can't believe you come up with those lines in like 5 to 10 mins shocked
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
damiso:
Coogar is definitely a yoruba boy..all those ituku ozalla moves na lie.moca you have been right all along grin

igbo to the core.
i can you the picture of my hometown in south enugu. grin

Like who else says ' oloriburuku mashanfani' grin grin grin :othe last time I heard that line I was in my home town of Idumota cheesy cheesy cheesy

nah - bukky wright says that in nearly all her movies & the emphasis she puts on it tells me it must pack a punch. grin

Coogar u too like fight...haan haan lipsrsealed I need to sell you a litre of my omi suru.

they always draw the first blood!
you will never see me attacking anyone without provocation. i am a deacon. grin

On a lighter note have you ever thought of writing a manual on how to insult people grin
I read your insults and I can't believe you come up with those lines in like 5 to 10 mins shocked

writing a manual? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.