Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (743679 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 5:43pm On May 01, 2015
kaboninc:

Yes, we're in a long and gradual process.

As the new government takes over, I hope to see a country where criticisms are objective rather than insulting, destructive and subjective. I hope to see where the opposition criticises a policy AND proffer a solution.

Probably that will help to usher in a robust brand of debates all centred on purposeful governance. Politics anywhere is not perfect but ours.....

I hope so too.. We will get there eventually.

Happy Friday everyone.. Bank Holiday weekend woooohooo marathon Sunday night of catching up with Empire,Scandal,How to Get Away with Murder,Stalker ( I sound sad abi tongue embarassed) but I don't care grin

R231 any owambe for me grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 5:48pm On May 01, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Yesssss.......We won!!!!!! Yaaayyy
grin grin grin

Who are we by the way? embarassed embarassed

Los Angeles Clippers grin grin
We tied the series.

Hey bro , what's shaking beside waistbead? grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 5:50pm On May 01, 2015
damiso:

Happy Friday everyone.. Bank Holiday weekend woooohooo marathon Sunday night of catching up with Empire,Scandal,How to Get Away with Murder,Stalker ( I sound sad abi tongue embarassed) but I don't care grin

Stalker new season started last Wednesday... It was HOT.

Watching another series: Secret & Lies .. OMG

And Terrence Howard new Stephen King -like series will premier next month: Wayward Pines.

That's the series update I've got so far. grin

How body?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 6:02pm On May 01, 2015
Ewuro4:

Los Angeles Clippers grin grin
We tied the series.

Hey bro , what's shaking beside waistbead? grin grin

Lmao.....plenty dey shake beside waist band oooooo.

grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 6:09pm On May 01, 2015
damiso:

Sweet innit? grin
Amma sleep all through,movies on my mind.... tonguegrin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 6:09pm On May 01, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Lmao.....plenty dey shake beside waist band oooooo.

grin grin grin

Alrighty then grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 6:18pm On May 01, 2015
damiso:

Seriously... Na serious matter this audience is soo Tory i almost feel sorry for him embarassed

The overspending questions just finished him.Thats the main problem he has people don't trust labour with the economy.

They actually weren't Tory orientated. Cameroon was also served some hot questions but he weathered his very well. Even made his horrible policies sound admirable.

I just wish Eds had a bit more conviction about him. I still feel he doesn't really know what he stands for...and him trying to come across as decisive was very off-putting. That phrase of his, "Let me tell you something...Let me tell you this..." was a tad bit too aggressive.

If Cameroon was for Labour, he would have a landslide. My opinion...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 6:18pm On May 01, 2015
naijababe:

Make I enter BBC grin

Lol!

What d'you think of Eds ruling out doing a deal with the SNP? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 6:22pm On May 01, 2015
kaboninc:

Please eh,

Can you please package the spirit of purposeful desire for effective leadership as witnessed in the upcoming UK elections into a small box and send it down to us here in Nigeria through DHL or FedEx or Chisco?

Where both incumbent and aspiring leaders come together to tell us, how their ideas will take us to heaven while we fly with our flesh? I tell you, it is in dire need over here.

We missed that opportunity in our recently concluded election here in Nigeria but we (personally I) would be grateful if we can start now to inculcate these ideals, cultures into our national life.

Thanks.

Worried Patriotic Nigerian

Lol! Naija has a long way to go.

A complete overhaul of mindsets would be a good starting point. Mindsets were individuals (even at grassroot levels) think once you get into power or some sort of position of authority, you're within your rights to "eat" as much of the national cake as you can, otherwise you're a lost cause.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 6:23pm On May 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

What d'you think of Eds ruling out doing a deal with the SNP? cheesy cheesy

Efe did not watch it,slept early yesterday sad
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 6:27pm On May 01, 2015
edwife:

Efe did not watch it,slept early yesterday sad

Lol!

I think you should be able to get it on DEMAND or on iplayer. smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 8:43pm On May 02, 2015
Not my words but how I feel today. What is with people asking other people intrusive questions or deciding when your child needs an aburo( younger sibling) geeez *rolling eye*

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 10:35pm On May 02, 2015
grin grin

Our people are cunningly intrusive ... It's simple, always have the right answers to their brainless questions whenever they come my/your way.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 11:30pm On May 02, 2015
Pickabeau1 , Floyd seem very level headed this time around. Did you watch the weigh in?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 11:47pm On May 02, 2015
damiso:
Not my words but how I feel today. What is with people asking other people intrusive questions or deciding when your child needs an aburo( younger sibling) geeez *rolling eye*
Lol. grin Welcome to our world.

First, When will you marry? angry

You marry finish next is "when will you have a baby?" angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 12:14am On May 03, 2015
Ewuro4:
Pickabeau1 , Floyd seem very level headed this time around. Did you watch the weigh in?

Nope....but I saw it online....crowd
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 4:42am On May 03, 2015
pickabeau1:

Nope....but I saw it online....crowd

Okay.

Did you see the poll 67%-33% Manny ?

It's about to go down now.. $100bucks grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 4:46am On May 03, 2015
All bets in cool

#fingers crossed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 6:31am On May 03, 2015
cococandy:

Lol. grin Welcome to our world.

First, When will you marry? angry

You marry finish next is "when will you have a baby?" angry

So annoying. When someone says to you I don't think I want another child must you keep going on and on about it? And be quizzing me on how weird having two children is? Even kept hammering on what are my hubby's thoughts? Woman leave me alone. angry

I have friends that got married around the same time as me and are TTC I NEVER bring it up. I just pray for them in my closet and ask God to intervene if there are issues.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 6:32am On May 03, 2015
Ewuro4:
grin grin

Our people are cunningly intrusive ... It's simple, always have the right answers to their brainless questions whenever they come my/your way.

Thanks sis learning how to.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 6:44am On May 03, 2015
You even have two and you're still listening to them.
Me I for don tie my tubes since block ears.

Some people don't even know if you're deliberately staying off and they assume you're having issues TTC. Lolz

I just find it amusing. Try to find it amusing too and you won't get angry with them.

damiso:

So annoying. When someone says to you I don't think I want another child must you keep going on and on about it? And be quizzing me on how weird having two children is? Even kept hammering on what are my hubby's thoughts? Woman leave me alone. angry

I have friends that got married around the same time as me and are TTC I NEVER bring it up. I just pray for them in my closet and ask God to intervene if there are issues.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 6:52pm On May 03, 2015
Ewuro4:

Okay.

Did you see the poll 67%-33% Manny ?

It's about to go down now.. $100bucks grin

Yes..it happened just as I expected it...

At least it's over and we can rest

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 8:51pm On May 03, 2015
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 10:17pm On May 03, 2015
Curry-GS is on fire
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by TheNextAce: 11:45pm On May 03, 2015
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 8:17am On May 04, 2015
@ cocancandy and Ewuro4 thank you kiss

I am normally very chilled about this things and like you said coco sometimes am amused even my mum jokes so you just want to have 'Jack and Jill' grin but the way she was grilling and grilling me was highly intrusive as soon as I reply thinking she will leave me alone na so she go ask another question o angry anyway na to dey greet from far.

If she was that insensitive to me I don't want to imagine how someone else who might be TTC would feel. I kuku told that you know some people are praying for just one and that know one understands the mystery of conception sometimes.

People need to learn how to be sensitive.

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 6:41am On May 05, 2015
If iPhone was made by an African grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWymDxHhRjM
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:21am On May 05, 2015
Lmao @ persin dey call YOR phone.... the ringtone is b@nging tho. I swear i'll probably do the same thing if I had that ringtone. Na to dey juru when my phone rings o, gbedu tinz... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 10:46am On May 07, 2015
Did anyone vote yet? smiley

Damiso,idowuobgo,efemenaxy,naijababe,r231,etc......

and for whom? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:47am On May 07, 2015
edwife:
Did anyone vote yet? smiley

Damiso,idowuobgo,efemena,naijababe,r231,etc......

and for whom? grin

I have............SNP cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 10:48am On May 07, 2015
naijababe:

I have............SNP cool

angryangry embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:53am On May 07, 2015
edwife:

angryangry embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin Why now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.