Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (741795 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by LadyX(f): 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
tearoses:
Hello Everyone
Hope you are all good
Thanks to all that asked after me
I am back as promised but, due to other constraints it may not be like before
Missed you all kiss
Welcome back! You are my NL role model. I've learnt a lot from you.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

Nahh grin it's never gonna be a knockout game. I'll be damned.

I guess so.....but I so want to see Floyd's bloodied nose

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

*Dancing Azonto* grin grin Thanks for coming back. We miss you like kilode kiss kiss

Greatgod2012 & Tayour wink

Good night and have a great week yall.

Thanks sis. How you doing and all yours.

@tearoses. Welcome back sis. Good to have you back egbon.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
LadyX:

Welcome back! You are my NL role model. I've learnt a lot from you.

Awww thanks babes kiss
Shhhhhhh
This is tearoses a new NLander smiley

Ewuro4, Damiso, Tayour & my sisters from another mother
and everyone else, hope you are all good
((hugs))
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
tearoses:

Awww thanks babes kiss
Shhhhhhh

((hugs))

Okay now grin New NLer... We've already noticed changes on some threads. God bless your home kiss kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by greatgod2012(f): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
tearoses:

Awww thanks babes kiss
Shhhhhhh

((hugs))

tearoses!
Our newest familylander cheesy
We greet you o!
Welcome to family section fun room, where all of us are one big and happy family, kindly introduce yourself before you're properly welcome into the fun room..........lol

happy to see you though!

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
greatgod2012:

tearoses!
Our newest familylander cheesy
We greet you o!
Welcome to family section fun room, where all of us are one big and happy family, kindly introduce yourself before you're properly welcome into the fun room..........lol

happy to see you though!

Yes o and kindly forward your membership fee of *£500 to me, one lady called Chaircover used to collect it but she has gone awol and I have nominated myself to be the new collector.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
tearoses:
Hello Everyone
Hope you are all good
Thanks to all that asked after me
I am back as promised but, due to other constraints it may not be like before
Missed you all kiss

Ah!

Welcome back dear. You've been missed. Sorely. kiss kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
tearoses:

Awww thanks babes kiss
Shhhhhhh

((hugs))

kiss

Naijababe I will fight you o why are you trying to usurp my position angry cheesy

Tearoses don't mind naijababe she is a coup plotter.the lady called chaircover officially handed over to me so please you pay the £500 to moi wink wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oh dear. Ed Miliband is being whipped on Question time.. embarassed

CC: Naijababe, edwife, R231, Damiso...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Make I enter BBC grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Seriously... Na serious matter this audience is soo Tory i almost feel sorry for him embarassed

The overspending questions just finished him.Thats the main problem he has people don't trust labour with the economy.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by saheed2532(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
For family members to look more healthy in appearance This is one of the best fat burner
used by body builders and female
to reduce fat concentration in their
system and look more healthy
http:// www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?
t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by saheed2532(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
For family members to look more healthy in appearance This is one of the best fat burner
used by body builders and female
to reduce fat concentration in their
system and look more healthy
http://www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by kaboninc(m): 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
damiso:

Seriously... Na serious matter this audience is soo Tory i almost feel sorry for him embarassed

The overspending questions just finished him.Thats the main problem he has people don't trust labour with the economy.

Please eh,

Can you please package the spirit of purposeful desire for effective leadership as witnessed in the upcoming UK elections into a small box and send it down to us here in Nigeria through DHL or FedEx or Chisco?

Where both incumbent and aspiring leaders come together to tell us, how their ideas will take us to heaven while we fly with our flesh? I tell you, it is in dire need over here.

We missed that opportunity in our recently concluded election here in Nigeria but we (personally I) would be grateful if we can start now to inculcate these ideals, cultures into our national life.

Thanks.

Worried Patriotic Nigerian
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 5:24am On May 01, 2015
Whoo we won we won grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 6:57am On May 01, 2015
Ewuro4:
Whoo we won we won grin

Yesssss.......We won!!!!!! Yaaayyy
grin grin grin

Who are we by the way? embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:59am On May 01, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Yesssss.......We won!!!!!! Yaaayyy
grin grin grin

Who are we by the way? embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin Aproko does not pay
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:02am On May 01, 2015
naijababe:

grin grin grin

Truly, e no pay at all.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mbulela: 7:27am On May 01, 2015
naijababe:

Madam, you see my message for the other post?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mbulela: 7:30am On May 01, 2015
kaboninc:

Please eh,

Can you please package the spirit of purposeful desire for effective leadership as witnessed in the upcoming UK elections into a small box and send it down to us here in Nigeria through DHL or FedEx or Chisco?

Where both incumbent and aspiring leaders come together to tell us, how their ideas will take us to heaven while we fly with our flesh? I tell you, it is in dire need over here.

We missed that opportunity in our recently concluded election here in Nigeria but we (personally I) would be grateful if we can start now to inculcate these ideals, cultures into our national life.

Thanks.

Effective leadership?
Come see as goat don chop the whole yam for naija.
I hear say even God wey been dey look after the yam don tire for the brazen attitude of the goat.
We dey find lion to protect the yam from new goats.

http://aguntasolo.com/2015/04/29/this-yam-this-goat-this-country-part-1/comment-page-1/#comments
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:54am On May 01, 2015
mbulela:

Madam, you see my message for the other post?

I just did, need to read part 1, part two a good read except for the sexist part
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mbulela: 8:07am On May 01, 2015
kaboninc:

Please eh,

Thanks.

I wonder why you were disappointed.
We did not miss the opportunity in the last election.
The last election was not for that purpose.
The problem is that you have an idealistic view. You can not got from hell to heaven in one trip. We are making some progress although it might not seem so. Did you see the minute traction that KOWA got? That minute traction would not have been possible 8 years ago. I know a few people who took out time to read that woman's manifesto and voted for her knowing that she stood no chance in hell.
The biggest problem besides the yam and goat issue I raised elsewhere is that our polity is structured in such a way as to throw up the very worst for positions of leadership. When you have clowns like Kashamu and TA Original making laws and thugs like Fayose and Wike in govt houses then you know that your desire for politics of ideas is a long way coming.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mbulela: 8:10am On May 01, 2015
naijababe:

I just did, need to read part 1, part two a good read except for the sexist part
You too get wahala.
Feyi Is a political economic satirist. I will forgicevhim this time.
oby is not the answer, the answer is in jailing some yam eaters and you will be shocked how new goats will fall in line.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by kaboninc(m): 8:30am On May 01, 2015
mbulela:

I wonder why you were disappointed.
We did not miss the opportunity in the last election.
The last election was not for that purpose.
The problem is that you have an idealistic view. You can not got from hell to heaven in one trip. We are making some progress although it might not seem so. Did you see the minute traction that KOWA got? That minute traction would not have been possible 8 years ago. I know a few people who took out time to read that woman's manifesto and voted for her knowing that she stood no chance in hell.
The biggest problem besides the yam and goat issue I raised elsewhere is that our polity is structured in such a way as to throw up the very worst for positions of leadership. When you have clowns like Kashamu and TA Original making laws and thugs like Fayose and Wike in govt houses then you know that your desire for politics of ideas is a long way coming.

And not Aregbe or Tinubu and Amaechi or Silva.

Well, I've noted your observation. Whether am an idealistic or you're an APC apologist, you've expressed your opinion.

If we did not miss the opportunity, then we did what? Probably you were not in Nigeria when the heat and tension was so high that it wasn't for the fact that leaders were wooing voters on the basis of their brilliant ideas but on scandals, propagandas, lies and deceits. An opportunity not missed?

Probably you did not notice that a Presidential Aspirant vehemently refused to participate in an election debate organised by several independent bodies claiming that the answers were rigged. Yes, you were MIA when our hopefuls were busy telling us how they intend to separate the goat from the yam but not how!

Probably you should also ask yourself why KOWA was badly beaten in the election even with their 'brilliant' ideas. And why even after the debate, the issues were never discussed but as usual the insults and useless messages continued.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mbulela: 8:38am On May 01, 2015
kaboninc:

And not Aregbe or Tinubu and Amaechi or Silva.

Well, I've noted your observation. Whether am an idealistic or you're an APC apologist, you've expressed your opinion.

If we did not miss the opportunity, then we did what? Probably you were not in Nigeria when the heat and tension was so high that it wasn't for the fact that leaders were wooing voters on the basis of their brilliant ideas but on scandals, propagandas, lies and deceits. An opportunity not missed?

Probably you did not notice that a Presidential Aspirant vehemently refused to participate in an election debate organised by several independent bodies claiming that the answers were rigged. Yes, you were MIA when our hopefuls were busy telling us how they intend to separate the goat from the yam but not how!

Probably you should also ask yourself why KOWA was badly beaten in the election even with their 'brilliant' ideas. And why even after the debate, the issues were never discussed but as usual the insults and useless messages continued.

Unfortunately, you and I can't have a discussion.
You do not see my point and come with pre-conceived notions about acronyms that mean nothing to me. You think discussing a battered polity is about taking sides. I way past such.
Even my point about KOWA you missed by a mile.
Check out my posts history, I have been calling out Amaechi's limitations like a scorned lover. Dude has not paid pensions since December and had body told pensioners not to expect any soon. March salaries are still owed to over 50% of workers. My discussion was not about performance but suitability of individuals for positions where ideas are needed. Comparing Amaechi to Wike portrays gross ignorance.
With all due respect, have a good day.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:46am On May 01, 2015
mbulela:

You too get wahala.
Feyi Is a political economic satirist. I will forgicevhim this time.
oby is not the answer, the answer is in jailing some yam eaters and you will be shocked how new goats will fall in line.

I concur, even posted something along those lines on the blog
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by kaboninc(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2015
mbulela:

Unfortunately, you and I can't have a discussion.
You do not see my point and come with pre-conceived notions about acronyms that mean nothing to me. You think discussing a battered polity is about taking sides. I way past such.
Even my point about KOWA you missed by a mile.
Check out my posts history, I have been calling out Amaechi's limitations like a scorned lover. Dude has not paid pensions since December and had body told pensioners not to expect any soon. March salaries are still owed to over 50% of workers. My discussion was not about performance but suitability of individuals for positions where ideas are needed. Comparing Amaechi to Wike portrays gross ignorance.
With all due respect, have a good day.

Well, you also missed my first post.

I happened to take a quick view of the current campaign in the UK and felt that Nigeria did miss the opportunity for a robust debate. I did state my reasons and reinstate here again that the two major political parties were responsible.

You on the other had said we did not miss it while bringing in personalities that you felt were responsible and that was why I had to reinstate that we missed the opportunity. I do not have any preconceived notion about you or anything. I took you on what you wrote.

I've also made it known, here and elsewhere that the recently concluded election in Nigeria wasn't based on ability, performance, issues but popularity, lies and deciets and hence we need to take a look at how a result-oriented election is conducted. That was my reason for the first post.

I wonder what's not there to compare between Amaechi and Wike!

Do have a fabulous day! cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 12:22pm On May 01, 2015
kaboninc:

Please eh,

Thanks.

Bro its a loooooong and gradual process.

No political climate is absolutely perfect and even the UK electoral process still gets its fair bit of criticism. They have also had their own share
of political mudslinging and the likes. Just yesterday David Cameron called Ed Milliband a joke for granting an interview to Russell Brand.
Your line 'how their ideas will take us to heaven while we fly with our flesh' is kind of apt for all the manifesto promises that we have heard so far sef cos none of them are going to have a majority and so they will all have to go into that 'dark room' that the two likely prime ministers dissed so much yesterday.

I do believe the last election in Nigeria though not perfect is a (tiny baby one if I may add) step towards that robust and result oriented democracy that we all so desire. I personally liked the fact that we were able to dispel that annoying 'power of incumbency' ish. The government serves at the pleasure of the people so NO elected political office holder should ever feel that his job security is not tied to the electorate but by the seat he occupies. The deputy prime minister got asked yesterday if he was already looking for another job grin and that is how it should be. if his consistuency don't vote him yes he does not have a job come next Friday.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 01, 2015
Who is this chaircover woman?

She needs to share the registration fees she was collecting with me.

you want to know more about me? . . Okay here goes; I am a man, own a bar in Jamaica and my hobbies are drumming and knitting cool.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by kaboninc(m): 4:29pm On May 01, 2015
damiso:

Bro its a loooooong and gradual process.

No political climate is absolutely perfect and even the UK electoral process still gets its fair bit of criticism. They have also had their own share
of political mudslinging and the likes. Just yesterday David Cameron called Ed Milliband a joke for granting an interview to Russell Brand.
Your line 'how their ideas will take us to heaven while we fly with our flesh' is kind of apt for all the manifesto promises that we have heard so far sef cos none of them are going to have a majority and so they will all have to go into that 'dark room' that the two likely prime ministers dissed so much yesterday.

I do believe the last election in Nigeria though not perfect is a (tiny baby one if I may add) step towards that robust and result oriented democracy that we all so desire. I personally liked the fact that we were able to dispel that annoying 'power of incumbency' ish. The government serves at the pleasure of the people so NO elected political office holder should ever feel that his job security is not tied to the electorate but by the seat he occupies. The deputy prime minister got asked yesterday if he was already looking for another job grin and that is how it should be. if his consistuency don't vote him yes he does not have a job come next Friday.

Yes, we're in a long and gradual process.

As the new government takes over, I hope to see a country where criticisms are objective rather than insulting, destructive and subjective. I hope to see where the opposition criticises a policy AND proffer a solution.

Probably that will help to usher in a robust brand of debates all centred on purposeful governance. Politics anywhere is not perfect but ours.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.