Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (740424 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Favolly(f): 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hello everyone!

Happy weekend smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Thank you thank you... I can supply you with midget gigolo too
Hehehe...you this man ehn, u no well I swear.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2015
My dear don't let anybody put you on a guilt trip. If they snub you so be it. Na them dey feed you

mshewww
thelish:
House, what will be ur decision if your younger brother insults n almost fought your husband? He has been living with us since last year December since he came from abroad. He had nowhere to stay, he came with dreadlocks, looking so irresponsible, he refused staying with our parents cos according to him, people will laugh at him for coming back empty handed.
He smokes weed anyhow, will cough all through d night, keeps late nights, if u advice him, he won't talk to u for weeks. I was getting annoyed cos he was disrespecting my husband in his own house. hubby warned him dat if he is tired of staying with us, he can leave in peace cos he won't tolerate his excesses anymore.

You need to see where this boy started ranting n insulting us.He said he was gonna slap my husband n called us all sorts of name. The next morning, we asked him to take his luggage n leave, which he did.

My parents have been snubbing since then. like I did so ething wrong.
Even when I reported him to then, they never showed any concern of talking to him. They only said u know nobody can talk to him oo, if he misbehave, then we should send him out.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by thelish(f): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
My dear don't let anybody put you on a guilt trip. If they snub you so be it. Na them dey feed you

mshewww

I nor even send them again ooo.
when they are tired they should let me know.
Thanks iya wura.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 11:24am On Oct 03, 2015
thelish:

I nor even send them again ooo.
when they are tired they should let me know.
Thanks iya wura.
kojubelo cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by thelish(f): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
kojubelo cool
abeg interpreted. abi na koredobello u mean? lol
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by thelish(f): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
kojubelo cool
abeg interprete. abi na koredobello u mean? lol
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2015
thelish:

abeg interprete. abi na koredobello u mean? lol
lol.sorry jarr.it means period, end of discussion, that is all cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by thelish(f): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
lol.sorry jarr.it means period, end of discussion, that is all cheesy

Oh OK. thanks.
No owambe today?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2015
thelish:

Oh OK. thanks.
No owambe today?
there is o.a friend opened a new eatery and invited me for house warming but this one that wura is having running nose is giving me issues.

I have to stay at home because of her embarassed

. Next Saturday jare wink

I won't feel comfortable going to party when my daughter is not really ok.i gave her bread and hot tea she rejected it.i gave her yam and egg and she just ate small and left the rest embarassed

the way she's having running nose sef is making me sad and sick too embarassed

I bought lime and squeezed it into warm water for her to drink she poured it on me embarassed

I'm getting tired embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by thelish(f): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
there is o.a friend opened a new eatery and invited me for house warming but this one that wura is having running nose is giving me issues.

I won't feel comfortable going to party when my daughter is not really ok.i gave her bread and hot tea she rejected it.i gave her yam and egg and she just ate small and left the rest embarassed

I bought lime and squeezed it into warm water for her to drink she poured it on me embarassed

So sorry dear. she will be fine. if u have silverbird oil, put a drop in hot water with Robb inside, cover with a cloth so dat she can inhale d steam. U will have to cover with her oo. It helps a lot. she will feel relieved n eat as well
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
thelish:

So sorry dear. she will be fine. if u have silverbird oil, put a drop in hot water with Robb inside, cover with a cloth so dat she can inhale d steam. U will have to cover with her oo. It helps a lot. she will feel relieved n eat as well

haaaaaaaaaa shocked shocked

she go gree do that one so? shocked

all her face go pink ni? But are you sure it will work embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by thelish(f): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
haaaaaaaaaa shocked shocked

she go gree do that one so? shocked

all her face go pink ni? But are you sure it will work embarassed

Hahaha. U will carry her, don't just cover her alone, so dat d water doesn't burn her. U pour it in a small bowl after putting those stuffs.
It works ooo, I don't even bother buying drugs dis days, that's what I use.
her face nor go turn pink. My kids are super fair in complexion, They only cry during d process, but feel free after everytin. if u nor smart reach d babe nor do ooo. bfore u go burn am ooo. U can just put few drops of d silverbird in hot water to bath her. but not as effective as d other method. Pele.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
Sorry dear.

Kids and sicknesses.
She'll bounce back soon enough.
SAMBARRY:

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 6:59am On Oct 04, 2015
Thanks dear it worked grin

she feels better and I feel relieved cheesy

at first she was crying and throwing tantrums. She thought I wanted to soak her head inside hot water and then she was shouting mummy please

I was like if I give you abara undecided is it me you want to use wahala to kill. Oya 1,2 grin

after putting her head inside and using wrapper to cover her head for like 20mimutes the running nose dried up but she was crying and attempting to remove her head but I no gree am.i stand for her back

however when the running nose stopped and I removed her head she was sweating

later went to the bathroom to bath and then she slept off. Woke up around after 8 and started with cartoon cheesy

thelish:

Hahaha. U will carry her, don't just cover her alone, so dat d water doesn't burn her. U pour it in a small bowl after putting those stuffs.
It works ooo, I don't even bother buying drugs dis days, that's what I use.
her face nor go turn pink. My kids are super fair in complexion, They only cry during d process, but feel free after everytin. if u nor smart reach d babe nor do ooo. bfore u go burn am ooo. U can just put few drops of d silverbird in hot water to bath her. but not as effective as d other method. Pele.

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 7:01am On Oct 04, 2015
cococandy:
Sorry dear.

Kids and sicknesses.
She'll bounce back soon enough.
thank you jare. Only 1 day her nose Don consume 1 tissue paper
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by thelish(f): 8:35am On Oct 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:

at first she was crying and throwing tantrums. She thought I wanted to soak her head inside hot water and then she was shouting mummy please

I was like if I give you abara undecided is it me you want to use wahala to kill. Oya 1,2 grin

after putting her head inside and using wrapper to cover her head for like 20mimutes the running nose dried up but she was crying and attempting to remove her head but I no gree am.i stand for her back

later went to the bathroom to bath and then she slept off. Woke up around after 8 and started with cartoon cheesy

Hahaha hahaha, I don laff tire ooo. So na d kind film Una act be that!
Thank God it worked for her. An so so happy she is feeling OK. But don't just stop at once use ooo. Use till it goes all off.. Happy Sunday.

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Awww...

She sounds cute. Good on you mommy. smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by redgem(f): 10:36am On Oct 04, 2015
Is this room for only married men and women?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 11:46am On Oct 04, 2015
redgem:

Also for people looking for boyfriend, girlfriend and those that need to appease the gods.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by redgem(f): 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
bellong:

Also for people looking for boyfriend, girlfriend and those that need to appease the gods.

Ok.... Appease what gods and do I have to introduce myself?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
redgem:

Ok.... Appease what gods and do I have to introduce myself?

The gods take monthly sacrifice from members here and I am the custodian...

Sure, you have to introduce yourself so I know how to connect you everywhere you go.. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
bellong:

Sure, you have to introduce yourself so I know how to connect you everywhere you go.. cheesy

Lmao.... Redgem u can see we have all sorts of people here, including the Chief Priest of Nairaland.

You are welcome!!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by redgem(f): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
bellong:

Ok.... I'm redgem not my real name sha but derived from my birth name.... age 21, an Igbo babe precisely Imo, a graduate not employed yet
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by redgem(f): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Lmao.... Red gem u can see we have all sorts of people here, including the Chief Priest of Nairaland.

You are welcome!!!

Lol.... Thanks

Who's the priest?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
redgem:

Lol.... Thanks

Who's the priest?

I am the priest..... grin cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Bush woman grin cheesy

Pple still dey give abara in 2015 ni grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
redgem:

Ok.... I'm redgem not my real name sha but derived from my birth name.... age 21, an Igbo babe precisely Imo, a graduate not employed yet

So what kind of "bobo" do you like?

Have you served the nation and what did you read in school?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by redgem(f): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
r231:

I am the priest..... grin cheesy

Lol.... Priest ke?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by redgem(f): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
bellong:

So what kind of "bobo" do you like?
Have you served the nation and what did you read in school?
I've not served yet....read zoology
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
redgem:

Mostly, yes.

You can stay if you insist though, but we're very old school here with our ideologies and quite frankly, intolerant of youthful excesses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.