Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (740975 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 12, 2015
Morning people.

I wasn't surprised at Efe's response, I didn't think CC robust post was necessary in the first place. Then that's my opinion.
Both got off in the wrong foot I think. Like Ify's said chill
This thread is definitely not the place.

@ewuro4
why is your thanksgiving in October? undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20am On Oct 12, 2015
Ewuro4:

Ah sikin fe wa pa ni, I'm killing my frozen turkey on Tuesday for thanksgiving dinner , yall welcome. Tofu will be served for those on diet cheesy (sorry 0) .

Gotta work this weekend as its a time and half + weekend diff maga for moi grin

Tofu bawo? Give me brokoto tan yi la ta joor. angry

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I decree every day of your life will be thanksgiving because you be Omo olope 1 of Baba's Kingdom. kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2015
salsera:
Morning people.

@ewuro4

Always Oct, 2nd Sunday in Oct to be precise undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Tofu bawo? Give me brokoto tan yi la ta joor. angry

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I decree every day of your life will be thanksgiving because you be Omo olope 1 of Baba's Kingdom. kiss

Are you dieting grin Tofu bawo

Amen jare kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2015
Idowuogbo:

gringrin grin grin grin

Is this really madam tearoses? Iro oooo!! I won't watch you do that all ke...e ti classy ju fu gbogbo paparazzI yen jare! As the chairwoman of the family section, you have the right to call anybody out.You did well....it was the season and it was needed.

As for the color combo, i trust you killed it. You did gold beads as well huh?

Ewuro so do you still have turkey on the 25th and Share Xmas presents?
Do you also get time off work for both occasions?

Sis Idowu, I wore a brown lace dress, gold gele, gold shoes, gold clutch bag, brown and gold bead necklace & earing set, gold watch, Smokey eye effect with gold eye shadow and a thin hint of gold lipstick . . . . .
She mo try?
My gele wanted to cause katakata but I spoke to it and it obeyed and it turned out beautifully layered and fanned
Sorry I am a celebrity so no pictures smiley smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2015
tearoses:

Ewuro so do you still have turkey on the 25th and Share Xmas presents?
Do you also get time off work for both occasions?

Sis Idowu, Brown lace dress, gold gele, gold shoes, gold clutch bag, brown and gold bead necklace & earing set, gold watch, Smokey eye effect with gold eye shadow and a thin hint of gold lipstick . . . . .
She mo try?
My gele wanted to cause katakata but I spoke to it and it obeyed and it turned out beautifully layered and fanned
Sorry I am a celebrity so no pictures smiley smiley
Chei! Dem take ke....you finished them! Smokey eye with gold eyeshadow? Mehn you no gree at all... the person wey go tell you to shift, dem never born am ke. grin grin grin grin Can I at least see pictures of just the gele? I get wan parry like that and my gele must arrive before me. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2015
Ewuro4:

Are you dieting grin Tofu bawo

Amen jare kiss
Dieting bawo? Not saying it's a bad thing but, awon temi like the pushing in the cushion. grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2015
tearoses:

My gele wanted to cause katakata but I spoke to it and it obeyed
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga o!! That gele must fear hin owner.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babygirlfl: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2015
Ewuro4:

Ewo babygirl is playing a fast one on me.. What food? grin No be same iya Charlie county you dey? Abeg do quick jor.

Happy Thanksgiving sweetheart... smiley

We no dey celebrate thanksgiving for here so I am expecting my food from you. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 12, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Chei! Dem take ke....you finished them! Smokey eye with gold eyeshadow? Mehn you no gree at all... the person wey go tell you to shift, dem never born am ke. grin grin grin grin Can I at least see pictures of just the gele? I get wan parry like that and my gele must arrive before me. grin grin grin grin

You won’t believe it sis, but not one single picture!
I usually take selfies at parties but this time I just didnt.

Sis gele is easy, just iron a fold into the long side of your gele before tying and you’ve already got 4 layers without even doing anything.
Second tip, always make sure that the sides are equal length when you start tying
You can’t go wrong if you follow that rule.
I always start from the back of my head and go round only once.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 10:20am On Oct 12, 2015
salsera:
Morning people.

I wasn't surprised at Efe's response, I didn't think CC robust post was necessary in the first place. Then that's my opinion.
Both got off in the wrong foot I think. Like Ify's said chill
This thread is definitely not the place.

@ewuro4

Same here,same here.

@ewuro darling happy thanksgiving. DHL is working and i am waiting.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2015
tearoses:

You won’t believe it sis, but not one single picture!
I usually take selfies at parties but this time I just didnt.

Sis gele is easy, just iron a fold into the long side of your gele before tying and you’ve already got 4 layers without even doing anything.
Second tip, always make sure that the sides are equal length when you start tying
You can’t go wrong if you follow that rule.
I always start from the back of my head and go round only once.
Haaa! I have tried oo...but e b like say the gele dey wear me. I think I will just hire my tailor's wife to help me tie the thing jare...i saw of one of her creations on Friday and i'm like this wan na winch for gele business o....she's good.

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Haaa! I have tried oo...but e b like say the gele dey wear me. I think I will just hire my tailor's wife to help me tie the thing jare...i saw of one of her creations on Friday and i'm like this wan na winch for gele business o....she's good.

I love that style but my skills never reach that one
If it’s a very important party and you want to look your best, maybe you need to hire a makeup and gele artist who offers home service for £50 smiley
On my next trip top Naija I am going on a gele tying course. I want to be able to tie those segun gele sky scraper designs

Sisi Sambarry please do you know of any gele schools in Lagos?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2015
Plenty. When you are ready buzz me bet you will pay me money for linking you up tongue
tearoses:

If it’s a very important party and you want to look your best, maybe you need to hire a makeup and gele artist who offers home service for £50 smiley
On my next trip top Naija I am going on a gele tying course. I want to be able to tie those segun gele sky scraper designs

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2015
Ewuro4:

Thanks Kay' .... Amen and you too. smiley

you no call me to come eat Turkey and Tofu cos i dey watch weight.

ok oo happy late thanksgiving sha.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2015
This is serious, if only family section could go back to what it used to be. Good morning house and happy thanksgiving to everyone abi na wetin be the celebration idowuogbo bawo ni weekend e? Ewuro4 I see you oo
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2015
taryour:
This is seriousness, if only family section could go back to what it used to be. Good morning house and happy thanksgiving to everyone abi name wetin them dey celebrate see idowuogbo bawo ni weekend e? Ewuro4 I see you oo
Morning dearest...weekend yi o baje at all...God is faithful walai. Mehn I wish you were here o, i dey find cake persin and the ones wey I see,the price o nice rara. Imagine one small 10 inch cake dem bill £180 and I need the 16inch version of the design I sent her. I just told her to have a nice day. Ko fa ja rara angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 11:21am On Oct 12, 2015
grin grin

then learn how to bake yourself. No big deal at all in baking cake and save yourself from all this exorbitant bakers
Idowuogbo:
Morning dearest...weekend yi o baje at all...God is faithful walai. Mehn I wish you were here o, i dey find cake persin and the ones wey I see,the price o nice rara. Imagine one small 10 inch cake dem bill £180 and I need the 16inch version of the design I sent her. I just told her to have a nice day. Ko fa ja rara angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2015
tearoses:

E mi gan aje in makeup. I b undercover MUA. I'll do my own makeup, i just need help with gele. Please go n learn o...Jack of all trades is seriously trending. You are good with beads,you might as well complete the package so I can register you with Owambe National Congress. I'll be your P.A. I will soon start taking orders from aso rock for Sis Taryour,so hurry up o so I can market your own to the wives of awon polithieficians. We are fully loaded in the house. grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin

then learn how to bake yourself. No big deal at all in baking cake and save yourself from all this exorbitant bakers
Learn? Learn le pe be yen? It's not my calling o...anything fashion n makeup, na me b that.

Id marcos like my egbon pickabeau1 dey tok am. grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Learn? Learn le pe be yen? It's not my calling o...anything fashion n makeup, na me b that.

Id marcos like my egbon pickabeau1 dey tok am. grin grin
what's the difference between fashion skill and culinary skills. They're all from the same parent - art!

If you can make up then you can bake . all you need is concentration, commitment, consistency and creativity. Nothing special.

Ask taryor. That's if she's willing to tell you the truth
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2015
SAMBARRY:
what's the difference between fashion skill and culinary skills. They're all from the same parent - art!

If you can make up then you can bake . all you need is concentration, commitment and creativity. Nothing special.
Hian! O ga ju. The bolded go easy if the person you are quoting is willing to learn na. I'm happy making my fairy cupcakes o..anything else na PLC. embarassed tongue grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2015
The gods went on vacation, una wan desecrate the temple.

10 cows as sacrifice from all of you.

The gods have spoken...

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2015
Idowuogbo:

are you kidding kilode that's like 45k oo too much na
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2015
bellong:
The gods have spoken...
The Gods went on vacation ke? This God dey shoki ni? grin grin abeg help us beat it down to cockroach na...cow bawo? Negotiate joor! grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 11:52am On Oct 12, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Hian! O ga ju. The bolded go easy if the person you are quoting is willing to learn na. I'm happy making my fairy cupcakes o..anything else na PLC. embarassed tongue grin
ahen.thats the spirit.

Justin beiber said never say never
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2015
taryour:

are you kidding kilode that's like 45k oo too much na
Don't mind her, she wan use me build plaza for Togo na...Msteew!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin

you wicked o, how you go talk that kain thing na. If everybody Learns how to bake, how bakers like us go survive? na to pack our kaya go village na. lol
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 11:55am On Oct 12, 2015
Idowuogbo:

E mi gan aje in makeup. I b undercover MUA. I'll do my own makeup, i just need help with gele. Please go n learn o...Jack of all trades is seriously trending. You are good with beads,you might as well complete the package so I can register you with Owambe National Congress. I'll be your P.A. I will soon start taking orders from aso rock for Sis Taryour,so hurry up o so I can market your own to the wives of awon polithieficians. We are fully loaded in the house. grin grin grin
if you are willing to learn then you will know. Orekelewa doesn't have 10heads neither does tara or Oprah Benson
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2015
bellong:

The gods have spoken...

you still work with the gods after that post on that thread? lol. The gos must really be very tolerant
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2015
Timbuktou, i just dey look you I swear! I will deal with you later. The wuruwuru me and you go drag ehn, no be here. angry angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin grin

the bakers are getting furious. Don't worry the difference between an amateur and a professional will be like the distance between the sky and the earth grin
taryour:

you wicked o, how you go talk that kain thing na. If everybody Learns how to bake, how bakers like us go survive? na to pack our kaya go village na. lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.