Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (737865 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
GHoJes:

On the contrary you are the one who misyarned and like you said, both of you are are not kids. Forget those likes from born followers and stop the dirty fight that is coming.

I have always suspected you dont understand Efe though you think she dosent understand you which was why you added the peace part. Agreed she has her bad side like everyone but you are wrong here. She analysed the picture as a random picture, playfully, continuing conversation not attacking the couple as you misinterpreted. Just apologise, let her do same or the fight will continue for no just course.

Every unbiased poster on this thread can see through your bullshît..

Cut it out already and grow a backbone to air your opinion.

Born follower

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
WTF is going on around here lately.

Gosh ti Ile baba mi is kicking in and imma lose it
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin grin cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Someone made a derogatory comment on an innocent picture , she was politely called out and all hell wanna break lose coz of what??
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ewuro4:
Someone made a derogatory comment on an innocent picture , she was politely called out and all hell wanna break lose coz of what??

Ewuro4 ee yaff do you oo, take your time oo. oya come and sit down beside me here *winks*
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
Timbuktou:

Tí a (that we). Shior, you don't even know ami and you're challenging me that got A1 in Yoruba in waec

grin
Loolz....go use am collect American visa na. tongue grin

I will show you. Watch me n you. angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
Gon take a break .. It's holiday here gotta start prepping the Turkey for tomorrow...

Babygirl it's coming grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ewuro4:

I detest two faced people with every fibre in my body... Can't stand them esp when you can see through their bull
Lolz....the joke is on that one.As in the 'she' wan use they don't understand each other to initiate WWE.

Awon asiere gbogbo - olu4life 2015
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ewuro4:

omo won fi oshe yi mi gon for here grin
I no fit laugh ooo...na so likes dey worry some people ni? Afi born followers. Oshi oro. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Idowuogbo:

I no fit laugh ooo...na so likes dey worry some people ni? Afi born followers. Oshi oro. grin

oshisko grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Those ones na for real yellow pawpaws like cococandy o.no skin whitening or bleaching grin
Sambarry for the last time I'm not yellow pawpaw. angry

I'm just mildly light skinned.
Mildly.

You know like erm I dunno omotola or maybe she's even lighter. I don't know a good example to use that you can relate to.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
cococandy:

Mildly.
You are caramel na...let me even customise one name for us oyoyo ladies.

Tearoses, we are Latte chicks. grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ewuro4:

oshisko grin
Raised to the power of 300.

Oro gota do ti. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by GHoJes: 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
taryour:

would have been better if you just let sleeping dogs rest. last time I checked these topic is history.
You think its history? Wait until weekend then you would know why i didnt want a repeat of what happened the last time i ignored the inkling.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Idowuogbo:

You are caramel na...let me even customise one name for us oyoyo ladies.

Tearoses, we are Latte chicks. grin grin grin

Caramel?

I can live with that grin

Idowuogbo!

Caramel with some whipped cream.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
cococandy:

Caramel?

I can live with that grin

Idowuogbo!

Caramel with some whipped cream.
Hahahahaha

Hmmm....whipped cream? Let me just keep my naughty thoughts to myself o. This wan strong. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Hahahahaha

Hmmm....whipped cream? Let me just keep my naughty thoughts to myself o. This wan strong. grin grin grin grin

Whipped cream = coffee or hot cocoa.
Nothing else.

Please don't spoil me. embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
cococandy:

Whipped cream = coffee or hot cocoa.
Nothing else.

Please don't spoil me. embarassed
Ok oooo grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Loolz....go use am collect American visa na. tongue grin
Na d tin wey those olodos dey talk dat year wey we dey school be dis.
I will show you. Watch me n you. angry
I dey here. You ever hear say iroko dey run? angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
GHoJes:

You think its history? Wait until weekend then you would know why i didnt want a repeat of what happened the last time i ignored the inkling.

looks to me like you really want this ish to continue, what if nothings by weekend weekend is still 4 -5 days away o. drop it already please and stop fueling it.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lwkmd!!!!

Nna mehn....
beibe, how is you?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bukatyne(f): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
cococandy:

Mildly.

You know like erm I dunno omotola or maybe she's even lighter. I don't know a good example to use that you can relate to.

You're light chocolate pawpaw then grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
bukatyne:

You're light chocolate pawpaw then grin
Lol grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
freecocoa:
beibe, how is you?
Me is good... kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
tearoses:

Efe I stopped reading your post after the first few lines

Oh you did now, did you? Why? Why stop at just a few lines?

You came on full throttle, jumping into a conversation that had absolutely nothing to do with you, made good effort to personalize it, admist your multitude of insinuations, all of which I've addressed to prove you wrong and you now tell me you only read a few lines? Really?

Well go back and read the rest of it!

tearoses:
Ive made a few points and its left for you to take what applys to you.

You didn't make Jack as far as I'm concerned neither do your "points" apply to me - and I certainly don't have to take anything from you either.

tearoses:
What you said about that couple was totlally uncalled for, whether you were talking to Sambarry or not. Do you know the couple? The irony is the woman doesnt even look 102 kg to me. lipsrsealed

Oh get over yourself will you? Your miss goody-two-shoes act doesn't wash with me. Save it for those who hang from every word you utter. D'you think your opinion matters to me for even a fraction of a second? Why butt into what doesn't concern you? My conversation with Sambarry was with Sambarry and not you. You're in no position to tell me what's called for and what's uncalled for! And come to think of it, do you know how many of your posts - countless I daresay - I find totally disagreeable? And even then, d'you see me attacking you for them? No. No matter how displeasing I find them, I simple move on, unlike you. Re: the bolded - shout it from the rooftops men! It's no skin off my nose.

tearoses:
And for someone who has been persecuted herself on this forum and people stood shoulder to shoulder to support you, even though many of us knew the truth, I would have thought that you would show that same support to people in other situations. Lets just leave that there

No madam Chaircover, let's not leave it at that. Continue. You can't stop now!

What sort of yeye "shoulder-to-shoulder" support did I get from you? Am I supposed to be grateful to you or what? Tell me. Re: persecution, what a joke! People get "persecuted" here all the time. It won't be the first nor the last time. Nor be Nairaland we dey? Please open up the dance floor oh! Don't let me hold you back!

Re: the bolded bit - damn it!! Are you deliberately trying to provoke me here? What "support" am I supposed to have not shown other people in what "situation"? Did you or did you not see my post to BabyOsisi and Kayworld26? If that isn't support, then kindly show me the sort of "support" you're advocating for. Look, those posts are just a tiny fraction of the countless support I've given on here. Not surprised that you deliberately skimmed over it seeing as you've got your own hidden agenda. What support have you given?

tearoses:
And for the record dont you ever addtress me in that way again, I am not your walkover and you dont feed me. I can be quiet and peaceful but I wont take any nonsense from you.

The heck!

I WILL FRIGGING ADDRESS YOU WHATEVER WAY I WANT! What are you gonna do about it? D'you think I'm afraid of you? Like seriously?? The key to being quiet and peaceful is to start by minding your own business. And for the records, Efe isn't your student or footstool. If you choose to attack unnecessarily, especially when my posts had nothing whatsoever to do with you, then don't expect me to sit quietly and lap it it up!

tearoses:
You misyarned and I pointed it out to you.

And you did not? With your baseless claims and assumptions? Go fingerpoint else where.

tearoses:
You are not a kid in the romance section and should know better. When adults talk, sense should come out of their mouth.

And you think you post made any sense? Really? Go preach to those who care to listen to you. I certainly don't.

tearoses:
Its best that you just stay far far away from me but if you refuse to I will give it to you in any flavour you want.

Good! You should have taken your very own advice in the first place. And as for your "threats", bring it on baby. Bring it on!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.