Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (742220 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mysticgal(f): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2016
remsonik:
Maybe I go find my hubby there. May God help me
Amen cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by oyindahk(f): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2016
It would Have been better if we have a whatsapp group chat..in case we have a private issues about our marriage life that we need advice on.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by enoqueen: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
oyindahk:
It would Have been better if we have a whatsapp group chat..in case we have a private issues about our marriage life that we need advice on.

Very true.

Am in. Alot on my mind.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
oyindahk:

You can create the group chat and those interested will join you.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 26, 2016
Kimoni:
Naijababe, too much "epe "for this thing oo. Your father, your mother, your ponponripori iyalaya father... shocked shocked shocked eleyi poju ke

I listened to part one, started part two and realized she started with more curses so I had to pause...But I'm itching to see why the story extended to part 7. Shameless women everywhere.

I only hope these women marry men like themselves but I know it's not always so. A lot of times, it's bad girls vs good guys and vice versa.
That's it. Sometimes one wonders if it's always the will of God or man.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
D5000y:
That's it. Sometimes one wonders if it's always the will of God or man.

will of man...I think
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
Kimoni:

will of man...I think
yeah, I agree with you
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
Kimoni:

will of man...I think

grin grin grin grin grin Thus saith the lord, ayam Dangote in-law
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 5:44am On Oct 29, 2016
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin Thus saith the lord, ayam Dangote in-law

shocked shocked grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freshestguy: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
When the Onomase family sought the help of the general public to save their ailing son – Odafe Onomase – it was evident that they had been stretched to their wits’ end. Any good observer of the family will tell that the family is one that will rather confront their situations in private than disturb neighbours but this time all will agree that our common humanity must respond to this humble call to keep a promising life alive.
29 year old Odafe Onomase, a graduate of Theatre Arts from the University of Benin was recently diagnosed of cancer (Dermatofibrosarcoma) seriously affecting his body tissues and a scan has also revealed a tumour in his brain. The ailment has left him in excruciating pain as his life seem to be slowly ebbing away if he doesn’t get the best treatment urgently.
Odafe who had is whole life ahead of him is currently bed-ridden. He was flown to India for medical care where he had his left leg amputated but the family had to discontinue treatment when they could no longer afford it and he had to return to Nigeria. En-route Nigeria, he became numb and has since not regained motor function of his lower body.
Odafe’s present condition according to doctors require five (5) chemotherapy procedures before they (doctors) will determine if he needs more. He requires radiotherapy but will first need surgery to treat his severe bed sores and another surgery for the brain tumour. If he (God willing) survives it, he will need a prosthetic leg.
The Onomase’s are not such an affluent family but they have spared nothing to preserve the life of their ailing son who has proven that he is a blooming star not just to the family but to our society. They are calling on Nigerians to come to their aid at such a trying time. They need support to continue treatment at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital where he is currently reporting to and to see to the other surgeries and procedures necessary for his well being.
All payments can be made in favour of
Onomase Odafe, Gt Bank Account No. 0033141283.
For enquiries please call – 08109567430, 08033951335, 08056986123. Please Share for large Outreach, let come together to save a a soul, I have no ties or relationship with the patient.

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Onegai(f): 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hey guys. It's for kids and admission is free. There will be live freshwater turtles that day for the kids to see and they will learn about sea turtles as well (who don't come on land except to lay eggs). cc ifyalways and thorpido, lewstherin, Dyt, whom else has kids...

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by thorpido(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
Onegai:
Hey guys. It's for kids and admission is free. There will be live freshwater turtles that day for the kids to see and they will learn about sea turtles as well (who don't come on land except to lay eggs). cc ifyalways and thorpido, lewstherin, Dyt, whom else has kids...
It would be a lovely place to be but my schedule for this weekend .....bu oru n'aka.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Dyt(f): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
Onegai:
Hey guys. It's for kids and admission is free. There will be live freshwater turtles that day for the kids to see and they will learn about sea turtles as well (who don't come on land except to lay eggs). cc ..

My son will jump at this
I wish he could sha
Maybe some other time
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by LewsTherin: 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
No time. My jewel is busy wrecking grandma's house right now.

Would have been nice though. "Daddy seeee" all morning. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ifyalways(f): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2016
Onegai:
Ahhh, this is so nice. Unfortunately, our Saturday is booked. Birthday and me doing my truppr runs.

Will keep my ears open for future activities.

Btw, kids beach garden? Just hearing about this place today.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Onegai(f): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2016
I think Kids Beach Garden is like an envrionmental club for kids, they do beach clean up, plant trees and all sorts. It has some play stuff there too. Awww, well if I hear about any other events for kids, I'll let you guys know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!! (cover face)..... Good afternoon or Morning or Evening. Happy Sunday to all members...

Hmmmmmmmmm.... Mouth covered.....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by doubleportion: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2016
The parents in the house please help! My six years plus daughter is still urinating at night on bed ,it's getting frustrating any easy methods to curb this menace will be highly appreciated!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2016
Hello everyone

Supporting this charity drive for those in the London Area and thought to share.

http://wrapuplondon.org.uk/

Have any old winter coats that are now snug,( or loose for we weight watchers cheesy) or ones you just don't fancy anymore gathering dust at the back of your wardrobe ? or ones you kids have now outgrown? This is a fantastic way to Utilise them to keep people warm this winter.

This charity is organising collections at London Tube Stations

Canary Wharf, Euston, Highbury& Islington, Kings Cross , Liverpool Street ,London Bridge Victoria and Waterloo. Times are from 7am to 11am 7th,8th and 9th November 2016 so you can just drop them off as part of your morning commute.

You can also organise office/church/community centre collections as well.

CC
Efemenaxy

Tearoses ( I know you don't live in London but you can help create awareness for people you know who do).

Jaybee 3

Edwife

and anyone who lives around the London area.

Thank you
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 3:20am On Nov 08, 2016
Damiso sad

I'm in tears. Still am as I type.

Just finished watching Damilola, Our Loved Boy on BBC iPlayer.

I know it's old news but his story still gets me. Cried from start to finish. So painful...cry cry cry

Sigh. Good night sis.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Damiso sad

[quote author=EfemenaXY post=50854761]Damiso sad
I'm in tears. Still am as I type.
Just finished watching Damilola, Our Loved Boy on BBC iPlayer.
I know it's old news but his story still gets me. Cried from start to finish. So painful...cry cry cry
Sigh. Good night sis.

I was in absolute pieces from the beginning to the end cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry I think I even saw tears in hubby's eyes as well. I am so sure most parents felt that way after watching it last night.

I didn't even have a restful nights sleep. I felt the heartbreak killed his mum and to think that the Killers just got 8 years and are now out and even reoffending just made it worse embarassed.

It was heart wrenching and I pray God continues to strengthen the Taylor Family. It was nice though for us ( and for the people who go down the path of violence) to see the effects senseless crimes like this have on families.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Bibiliicious(f): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2016
Knock knock.. .. .. .. .. ..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Berbierklaus(f): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
cc Acidosis,still waiting for follow back,I'm interested embarassed[/b][/i]
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Acidosis(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
Berbierklaus:
cc Acidosis,still waiting for follow back,I'm interested embarassed[/b][/i]
Done dear.. Sorry I've been offline
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Berbierklaus(f): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Acidosis:
Done dear.. Sorry I've been offline
winkcheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Acidosis(m): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
Berbierklaus:
winkcheesy
Got the message?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Berbierklaus(f): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
Acidosis:

Got the message?
Just did smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by kidco: 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
Dear Family

What's the most important trait you'd like to develop in your child?
If youre like most parents, intelligence is probably at the top of your list. We all want bright, smart children, which is why we spend so much time choosing the right schools and making sure teachers are exceeding expectations. But remember: as a parent, you have the power to boost your children's learning potential simply by making books an integral part of their [img][/img]lives.

That were KIDCO come in, Various foreign books that children loves, such as Dora, Thomas the Train Engine, Mickey mouse club house and much more are being sold in retail price on demand, these books for children ranging from age 0-13 are available on request, including shipping negotiations

For further information visit KIDCO on Facebook pages or search for KIDCO in Nairaland forum you will see more discussion by parents who have since purchased theirs books

Thanks you
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
Was a seven year old child really beaten and burnt to death for stealing garri in Lagos? Somebody tell me it's a lie. Pls.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by thorpido(m): 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
cococandy:
Was a seven year old child really beaten and burnt to death for stealing garri in Lagos? Somebody tell me it's a lie. Pls.
A man was beaten and burnt to death for stealing but reports say he wasn't a seven year old.
It's barbaric anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.