Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (741046 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 4:12am On Nov 17, 2016
thorpido:
A man was beaten and burnt to death for stealing but reports say he wasn't a seven year old.
It's barbaric anyway.
I saw the photos and the person looked like a child.

Now they are trying to say the person is a dwarf like that makes it any better. Smh
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2016
cococandy:

Now they are trying to say the person is a dwarf like that makes it any better. Smh

https://www.nairaland.com/3469502/police-needs-exact-location-where
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Suiky: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Cool)
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2016
cococandy:

Hi Coco
The whole system is fkudup
excuse my french
people take law into their own hands because the police don't do anything
Ive heard of victims reporting to the police and they get locked up instead

Something needs to be done about this jungle justice because one day it could come to our doorsteps and God forbid an innocent person gets killed or injured
people will also begin to settle scores by shouting thief at their "enemies" and straight away a tyre gets put on that person and that's the end of that persons life....... no questions asked & no one held responsible.

I've read conflicting stories about this case
some say be is a boy who stole gari
some say he is a phone thief who multiple stabbed a woman with a dagger and who is currently fighting for her life in Hospital
regardless of what he is, he should have been handed over to the police

The value of a human life in Nigeria is very low sad
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
People have been fighting me on nairaland since yesterday for talking against jungle justice. I can't even say how scary it is that some one who interacts with me here is capable of such or would support it. Who's safe then?
tearoses:

Hi Coco
The whole system is fkudup
excuse my french
people take law into their own hands because the police don't do anything
Ive heard of victims reporting to the police and they get locked up instead

Something needs to be done about this jungle justice because one day it could come to our doorsteps and God forbid an innocent person gets killed or injured
people will also begin to settle scores by shouting thief at their "enemies" and straight away a tyre gets put on that person and that's the end of that persons life....... no questions asked & no one held responsible.

I've read conflicting stories about this case
some say be is a boy who stole gari
some say he is a phone thief who multiple stabbed a woman with a dagger and who is currently fighting for her life in Hospital
regardless of what he is, he should have been handed over to the police

The value of a human life in Nigeria is very low sad

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Onegai(f): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
cococandy:
People have been fighting me on nairaland since yesterday for talking against jungle justice. I can't even say how scary it is that some one who interacts with me here is capable of such or would support it. Who's safe then?

We live in a jungle, sometimes you do not have the luxury of being civilised all the time. No matter how much you want it.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by thorpido(m): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Onegai:

I don't agree in theory with Jungle Justice nothing works in Nigeria, especially when you are dealing with someone uncivilised. Someone taken to the Police station will be bailed by the leader of his gang and come back to mess you up. Bariga, Somolu side is a mess and yet the Police cannot fish out the cult members killing themselves (even though they live in their midst). A lady hit my car at night, instead of her to settle amicably, drove me to the Police station and started speaking Hausa to them (she is not a Northerner) to sway them into charging me with something and scaring me off. They started insisting only I write a statement and were ready for trouble. Until I showed them my madness is descended from a long line of hot-tempered people and I knew what was right legally. Then the police insisted on seeing the owner of the car that night and told my mum "your daughter has a bad mouth", meanwhile the lady had gone from accusing me of attempted kidnapping (I shi.t you not) to sitting down mutely. When my mum came around, she started deploying "Christian Mother" technique and my mum and sibling were forced to drop the matter. If I had a big stick covered with nails and a chain in my car (like I used to plan on having grin), I would have broken her windscreen in retaliation. Because the NPF that was supposed to be objective took a side before I had opened my mouth. We live in a jungle, sometimes you do not have the luxury of being civilised all the time. No matter how much you want it.
Onegai,you be waffi?
Jungle justice is bad but people have just lost faith in the Police and now the judicial system.
These thieves(and thugs)maim their victims sometimes and that's the main reason people are quick to brutalise them too when caught.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Onegai(f): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
thorpido:
Onegai,you be waffi?

I married one, a fake one. He's so polite and mild-mannered grin I am a very quiet, good girl, don't mind my noisemaking wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by thorpido(m): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
Onegai:

Same state. But I married one, a fake one. He's so polite and mild-mannered grin
Lol
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Onegai(f): 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
thorpido:
Lol

Eh, I was mad that night. How can you do something wrong and take me to the police station to have me accused of an even bigger crime? And you are there, trying to be emotionally manipulative to my mum, playacting Confraternity of Christian Mothers when your plan backfires?? Nigeria can run a sane person mad.

If they had taken that boy to the station, 5 days later he would be back on the street. I don't support Jungle Justice, but I understand where it is coming from. We as a people and the govt must strengthen our Judicial and Justice system. Almost the entire Police Force don't even know Nigerian laws. If you cannot trust the police, you will take the law into your own hands. Until it consumes you one day.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 12:11am On Nov 19, 2016
I can understand frustration and the need to vent. But to the extent of burning another human being alive is something I will never be able to wrap my head around.
Onegai:

I don't agree in theory with Jungle Justice nothing works in Nigeria, especially when you are dealing with someone uncivilised. Someone taken to the Police station will be bailed by the leader of his gang and come back to mess you up. Bariga, Somolu side is a mess and yet the Police cannot fish out the cult members killing themselves (even though they live in their midst). A lady hit my car at night, instead of her to settle amicably, drove me to the Police station and started speaking Hausa to them (she is not a Northerner) to sway them into charging me with something and scaring me off. They started insisting only I write a statement and were ready for trouble. Until I showed them my madness and I knew what was right legally. Then the police insisted on seeing the owner of the car that night and told my mum "your daughter has a bad mouth", meanwhile the lady had gone from accusing me of attempted kidnapping (I shi.t you not) to sitting down mutely. When my mum came around, she started deploying "Christian Mother" technique and my mum and sibling were forced to drop the matter. If I had a big stick covered with nails and a chain in my car (like I used to plan on having grin), I would have broken her windscreen in retaliation. Because the NPF that was supposed to be objective took a side before I had opened my mouth. Same with a friend who came to see me: an okada guy ran into his car (checking out some girl in tights crossing the street, all the men were). He started laughing but to his amazement, the okadaman picked himself and accused my friend of hitting him (how can a stationary car at a traffic light hit you??). Other okada men surrounded him and started beating him up, he had to run inside a nearby building to hide. The NPF did absolutely nothing and only started showing concern when his dad and military boys showed up. His father told him "next time, have a gun or a whip in the car" (man was a military man). Had he been taken to the Police station, he would have had to pay bail for a crime he didn't commit, right under the sign that says "bail is free". We live in a jungle, sometimes you do not have the luxury of being civilised all the time. No matter how much you want it.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by thorpido(m): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2016
Onegai:

Eh, I was mad that night. How can you do something wrong and take me to the police station to have me accused of an even bigger crime? And you are there, trying to be emotionally manipulative to my mum, playacting Confraternity of Christian Mothers when your plan backfires?? Nigeria can run a sane person mad.

If they had taken that boy to the station, 5 days later he would be back on the street. I don't support Jungle Justice, but I understand where it is coming from. We as a people and the govt must strengthen our Judicial and Justice system. Almost the entire Police Force don't even know Nigerian laws. If you cannot trust the police, you will take the law into your own hands. Until it consumes you one day.
That's the sad situation in the country now.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2016
cococandy:
I can understand frustration and the need to vent. But to the extent of burning another human being alive is something I will never be able to wrap my head around.

Evil is evil, no matter how it's coloured.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by olasmith10(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2016
We have available; standard First aid boxes for offices, factories, cars, camps, and schools prepared and double checked by seasoned physicians..The contents of our first aid boxes aligns with that of the international standard.. Call us today as we offer delivery Nationwide.. Call us on; 08168529179 and 09052249142 Email; MikeandMegmedicals@yahoo.com Our office address: 24 Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos. Mike&Meg Medical logistics.........let's go medical!!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by daroyal1: 10:03am On Nov 21, 2016
Strong Tower Gym @ 6b dalberto road, Palm grove estate Lagos. Tel: 08084579999 Monthly membership just #10000 naira. Our workout equipment include bodybuilding, exercise, aerobics & lots more. Our professional trainers are always around to help you achieve your fitness goals. So come workout. Remember, health is wealth

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by kayjasper(f): 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
And Madam Tearoses deactivated yet again.

Guess the Family Section is loosing some of its best contributers.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Empresskrista(f): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2016
Family planning tip
This post is majorly for those who are looking to have a lot of kids. It is actually advisable and healthy for you to wait at least eighteen months between preg... READ MORE Here: [url=www.bookspen.com/family-planning-tip/][/url]

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by thorpido(m): 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
kayjasper:
And Madam Tearoses deactivated yet again.

Guess the Family Section is loosing some of its best contributers.

but why?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by gidjah(m): 8:00am On Nov 25, 2016
Onegai:
I think Kids Beach Garden is like an envrionmental club for kids, they do beach clean up, plant trees and all sorts. It has some play stuff there too. Awww, well if I hear about any other events for kids, I'll let you guys know.
location please
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by gidjah(m): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2016
Been off the radar of this my amiable family section,hope al my GREAT and erudite Counsellors are doing GREAT job till dtae?God bless you All.love ya lots
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Onegai(f): 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
gidjah:
location please

Its across Oniru Beach.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by gidjah(m): 7:17am On Nov 26, 2016
Onegai:

Its across Oniru Beach.
hahahaha,you guys are damn selfish o,how are those of us in the Federal capital gonna fly to oniru for God sake?una need koboko wallahi!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hi folks, I'm here.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by debssy(m): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2016
Need a second second opinion on this? Get opinion from your loved ones on CircleCare!

Android: https:///yhpVUR
iOS: https:///yCbHU3

#FamilyGenious #FamilySupport #FamilyCare #DoYouCare

cc Seun dainformant eduregard fynestboi guru9ja vipico chrisviral

Abeg all those people wey they claim say them sabi book it's time to show your skills Biko. That reminds me anybody that download the app and have 10 members in their circle or share with family and friends stand a chance to WIN a prize such as VR GLASS and etc courtesy CIRCLECARE by inputting this REFERRAL CODE 1001040.

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by debssy(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2016
Raising a happy, loving family is one of the most important things we will do in this lifetime. CircleCare is here to help you achieve it.

Android: https:///yhpVUR
iOS: https:///yCbHU3

That reminds me anybody that download the app and have 10 members in their circle or share with family and friends stand a chance to WIN a prize such as VR GLASS and etc courtesy CIRCLECARE by inputting this REFERRAL CODE 1001040.

#FamilyCare #DoYouCare #FamilyConnectivity

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by PetiteB: 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
Do you know that you can get affordable homes for your family, I mean you don't have to travel far to get the best apartments for your family. You can get a three bedroom flat for as low as N250K. Click on this link. And pls scroll down. https://www.tolet.com.ng/property-for-rent?max_price=400000&utm_source=nairaland&utm_campaign=nairaland_8_12_2016&utm_medium=blog
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Onegai(f): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hey guys, this thread is for those parents who were interested in Cloth Diapering.

https://www.nairaland.com/3511128/how-cloth-diaper#51800935

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by FreshBoiy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2016

Hi Kdiva, how can you be this pretty and our paths have never crossed? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kdiva(f): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
FreshBoiy:
Hi Kdiva, how can you be this pretty and our paths have never crossed? grin
lol.. thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by FreshBoiy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Kdiva:

lol.. thanks

Do you mind if I crawl up into your pm? wink
You can always say No, there would be no hard feelings. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by AgoraRoad(m): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
"When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail."
This is one of my favorite quotes because it illustrates the way the majority of people think.
Before Tai Lopez opened up his real estate course, with his business partner Cole Hatter, many people Tai spoke to about real estate equated
Renting a house with being poor, and buying a house with being rich.
But if you want to separate yourself from the masses, you have to have to think differently then the masses.
Because the reality of the situation is that there are many celebrities who rent their homes as opposed to buying them.
So do they rent because they can't afford their homes?
Of course not.
So when should you buy versus when should you rent?
What do you do with your income? Where do you place it to get the highest rates of returns?

----------------------------------
Learn what my mentor's taught me that allowed me to make money while traveling and having fun here http://www.asapmediavip.com/life/tai-lopez-67-steps-review-a-path-to-living-the-good-life/
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tripoli007(m): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2016
I support jungle justice any day and anytime .. If you have been robbed before or beaten by this dare devils .. You would know what am talking of

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.