Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? (3652 Views)

DOWNLOAD : Stella Damascus - Love Me Quick / Stella Damascus Drops Her Own New Single 'love Me Quick' / ~ Ever Wondered What Ever Happened To A Singer You Use To Like? ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by nike4luv(f): 10:32pm On May 31, 2006
what do you guys think about Stella Damascus as a singer. what do you think of other actors nowadays that are in the singing business.

took the pictures from my tv [the nigerian festival in dublin]

Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by Badman888(m): 10:33pm On May 31, 2006
abeg she should chill, weitin
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by sade511(f): 10:33pm On May 31, 2006
Nike baby theres no pic in the links  tongue
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by nike4luv(f): 10:35pm On May 31, 2006
sorry i was fixing it up! can u see it now?
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by Badman888(m): 10:37pm On May 31, 2006
is her voice good nike
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by sade511(f): 10:38pm On May 31, 2006
Yeah tongue smiley

can she sing Nike?
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by nike4luv(f): 10:38pm On May 31, 2006
she sounds ok! she was singing about if the guy wants her why dont she call her or something like that!

she sounds like Gen, a bit better [i think]
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by queen2(f): 10:40pm On May 31, 2006
I prefer her singing, i mean her voice is better than genny's
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by Badman888(m): 10:42pm On May 31, 2006
ahhh Gen is off topic
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by sade511(f): 10:42pm On May 31, 2006
I'm scared to hear her sing. . . I dont want her to be bad  sad
I think she should just stick to being a actress. . .matta fact I think all of them Gen Omotola and stella should stick to acting.
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by queen2(f): 10:43pm On May 31, 2006
Anyone seen omotola's music video yet?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zydMrz-wNPk&search=omotola
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by Badman888(m): 10:43pm On May 31, 2006
yea this is a nice song kind of, but da concept of that video dosent match with the song
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by nike4luv(f): 10:47pm On May 31, 2006
Omotola sings good, i had her song on my site a while ago! shes nice  smiley
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by nike4luv(f): 10:49pm On May 31, 2006
you are right Baddy, its like the song is playing along to some video.
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by sade511(f): 10:53pm On May 31, 2006
I dont like it that much but its just not my type of music so maybe thats why.
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by nike4luv(f): 10:57pm On May 31, 2006
Things you do to me! i love that one by Omotola

back to stella Damascus y'all
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by Badman888(m): 10:59pm On May 31, 2006
has she released any album yet, or just advertising her voice
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by nike4luv(f): 11:04pm On May 31, 2006
i think she was just advertising and i think she just sang at the festival because it was her birthday or something!
she sounds really cute and guys were all over her
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by hotangel2(f): 11:10pm On May 31, 2006
STELLA CAN SING!

All of y'all should watch madam dearest. The girl is GOOD. She sang in the extras of madam dearest -- the Yoruba movie.

I think she should go for it.
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by sade511(f): 11:12pm On May 31, 2006
Nike why wouldnt the guys be all over her she's gorgeous.
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by Badman888(m): 11:12pm On May 31, 2006
if i see her along the street i would pounce on her
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by faf(f): 11:17pm On May 31, 2006
madam dearest credits was awesome! i liked her dress and the little kids!

baddy! wolf!
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by lunafish(f): 11:49am On Jun 01, 2006
Stella has a beautiful voice.
Watch Behind Closed Doors and you won't be disappointed.

Genevieve has an average voice but she doesn't know what to do with it.

Omotol (less her heart) has a FLAT voice and needs some serious help and prayer.
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by queen2(f): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2006
Sure, stella can sing.

She sang in Behind closed doors, also in madam dearest, it was awesome.
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by Eastcoast(f): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2006
i don't know what is wrong with all these celebrities of today. they all think because they are talented in one area such as singing or acting, that they are automatically talented in every other area be it dancing, singing, drawing, comedy, etc angry angry it is really annoying. genevieve, omotola, paris hilton, etc now stella is adding to the list. i only hope she ends the list. angry
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by eveseh(f): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2006
good for her they all wanna be a singer abi?
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by sade511(f): 12:52am On Jun 02, 2006
Yeah Eastcoast. . . it gets scary
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by somebody(f): 2:09am On Jun 08, 2006
Stella has been singing for years. She did not join the bandwagon of actresses trying to sing. Read how she met her husband, she's been singing from around then. I think she started singing even before acting. Whether she sings well though, I don't know.
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by twinkiesta(f): 3:38am On Jun 08, 2006
mehn,y'all shud ease up on stella,SHE HAS BEEN SINGING SINCE WHEN,she was in a band wiv her late husband and her voice is superb!half of y'all avnt even herad her sing yet, sheesh!
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by eveseh(f): 3:43am On Jun 08, 2006
she's here too

Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by zionchic(f): 3:57am On Jun 08, 2006
stella has been singing for a while remember she married wunmi obe's brother (wunmi and tunde in charley boy) and the guy sings and i think i heard her sing a long time ago, she really does sound good but for omotola, weeeeeeeeeell i won't say she sounds bad but not too good, that video i just saw now doesn't look good to me either, what was that with all those white boys (if i'm not mistaking) jumping around and what were some of those dance steps like "Patra's Butterfly" of the 90's or what? (that's my view sha)
Re: Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? by queen2(f): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2006
@eveseh, where did u get that pics?

@zionchic, yea i agree, her voice is good

and i like tunde and wunmi obe's latest album too, have u heard it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Tuface Really Steal Tope Alabi's Lyrics? / My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. / Flavour Ft Semah – Power & Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.