Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. (3664 Views)

Raw Music: Noni Sharoni- Chosen To Serve + Dancia For God / Raw Music Video: Dream B Ft Tekno- Party Hard / New Music: Freestyle Flowz By Okay W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by MEILYN(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ladies and Gentlemen. I am an upcoming artiste who has never been to the studio. It is quite funny but it is the truth. I have no written or premeditated song. I am the kind of musician that plays any instrumental with my home theatre, freestyle on it and record with my phone. It is called a raw freestyle.

This thread is dedicated to my freestyles. I want to upload any freestyle I do in here. Please download and keep the criticism coming, insults are also welcome. Thank you.

Links to download my freestyles will be posted shortly. Please, go down and download them.
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by MEILYN(m): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
This was done early this year. I was watching a movie and I heard this instrumental, I liked it, so I decided to do a little freestyle on it. Enjoy.. grin

It is only 400kb.... It is a short freestyle.

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/c9f94093
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by dopeJemi: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
You'll have a good studio voice... send me an instrumental, a short one
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by MEILYN(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
dopeJemi:
Did you listen to the freestyle? Lol, I am not really a rapper. Let me find a beat for yoh.
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by MEILYN(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
dopeJemi:
Here you go.....http://www.datafilehost.com/d/03d2a7a2
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by dopeJemi: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
MEILYN:
Did you listen to the freestyle? Lol, I am not really a rapper. Let me find a beat for yoh.

Yeah I did, it's nice
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by dopeJemi: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by ChynoBEATS: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
MEILYN:
This was done early this year. I was watching a movie and I heard this instrumental, I liked it, so I decided to do a little freestyle on it. Enjoy.. grin

It is only 400kb.... It is a short freestyle.

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/c9f94093

Dude ......I'd prefer you download a hip-hop instrumental n lace a verse on it
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by MEILYN(m): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Dude ......I'd prefer you download a hip-hop instrumental n lace a verse on it
I am not a rapper sir. I am just trying my luck with rap freestyles oooo. I will upload the one I did on a hip hop instrumental anywy.
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by MEILYN(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Okay, I did this with my 14year old brother. It wasn't premeditated, we just get a beat and start singing. We record these stuffs with our phones. Please, while insulting us I want you to put these things into consideration. I took the chorus and the second verse on this one. We said a lot of rubbish but abeg na freestyle.

This won't consume your data. Please download and start your insults. grin

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e492efd6
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by MEILYN(m): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
dopeJemi:

Yeah I did, it's nice
I am flattered embarassed embarassed
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by dopeJemi: 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
MEILYN:

Lol, have a great day
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by MEILYN(m): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
dopeJemi:

Lol, have a great day
And you too brother...
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by ChynoBEATS: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
MEILYN:

Well i dint say u dint live up 2 Expectations , i was only insinuating that you do what i opined
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by MEILYN(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
I was not impressed with my rap skills, my lyrics were not good enough. I tried to improve a little, so I did this freestyle. I am not saying this one is the best, but I am saying I improved a little bit on this one. Just give me the beat and get your freestyle. Lol grin grin

This one is data friendly. Insults are welcome.

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/5a675c32
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by MEILYN(m): 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Well i dint say u dint live up 2 Expectations , i was only insinuating that you do what i opined
Ohhh, can you recommend any hip hop beat? I will do a freestyle and send it to you in no time.
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by MEILYN(m): 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Okay, I personally like this one. I think this is above average. I thought it was trash at the beginning but it began to get interesting towards the end. I did this freestyle on Wizkid's 'Show me the money' instrumental. I don't know what Wizkid will say about this. I wonder what the freestyle would have sounded like in a good studio.

This one is a must download....

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/519ff90b
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by MEILYN(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
More freestyles coming soon.... I have enough in store.
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by ChynoBEATS: 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
MEILYN:
I am not a rapper sir. I am just trying my luck with rap freestyles oooo

....Yeah youre not but ..... U can be 1 if you want
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by ChynoBEATS: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
MEILYN:
Ohhh, can you recommend any hip hop beat? I will do a freestyle and send it to you in no time.

There's a lot of instrumentals out there........
Free for download from the likes
of
AceHood, pusha.T ,drake , Meek mill .....Akon .dr dRe ... N co.
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by MEILYN(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

....Yeah youre not but ..... U can be 1 if you want
I gat the flows but the lyrics aint dope.
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by MEILYN(m): 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

There's a lot of instrumentals out there........
Free for download from the likes
of
AceHood, pusha.T ,drake , Meek mill .....Akon .dr dRe ... N co.
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I will do that and get back to you.
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by decode55(m): 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
cool I was here
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by MEILYN(m): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
decode55:
cool I was here
Lol, say something now. Abi you just come register your name?
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by decode55(m): 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
MEILYN:
Lol, say something now. Abi you just come register your name?

wink wink I'm a man of few words.

Keep up the good work. I'll modify when I deem fit. wink
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by ChynoBEATS: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
MEILYN:
I gat the flows but the lyrics aint dope.

Dope. .....dude just spit the ones u've got ...you can neva tell
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by MEILYN(m): 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
decode55:

wink wink I'm a man of few words.

Keep up the good work. I'll modify when I deem fit. wink
wooow, I appreciate it bro.... Thanks a lot.
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by MEILYN(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Dope. .....dude just spit the ones u've got ...you can neva tell
Okay, I just did this one. I just got home after a stressful day. Listen and tell me where I need to improve.

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/09a56e6e
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by MEILYN(m): 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
Okay, so I got tired of rapping. Why don't I try singing? I don't know if I was horrible or exceptional. This one is a praise freestyle. We have to put God in all we do.

Download my first attempt at singing.... grin grin

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/6441e84f
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by Stunner1(f): 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Impressive

Baba God don lift me up oh nanananana eiiiii smiley

This freestyle might end up being a hit

Congrats in advance man
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by 2sex(m): 6:59am On Jun 24, 2015
OP, why do you and other so called singers don't know how use various file storing sites apart from this virus infested website? At the end of the day I am no always able to listing to any songs after download? it does not angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryangry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryangry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryangry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryangry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Raw Music Freestyle Thread. You Will Love It. by MEILYN(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2015
Stunner1:
Impressive

Baba God don lift me up oh nanananana eiiiii smiley

This freestyle might end up being a hit

Congrats in advance man
wooow, this is really encouraging. It can be a hit song if I go to the studio and add some touches on it. I recorded that with my phone. Thanks mam. I really appreciate. I thought I was wasting my time. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jjc – 419 Squad Musical Group Breaks Apart…masta Plan (mp) Goes Solo. / Making A Movie By 3la Hugzy (akiishi) / New Radio Station In Lagos (noun Radio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.