Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

9ice Faces Protest In Dublin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Faces Protest In Dublin (850 Views)

Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin / Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) / Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9ice Faces Protest In Dublin by NewsINigeria(m): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
[img]http://www..com/talk/photo.jpg?action=dlattach&topic=168999.0&attach=63981&image.jpg[/img]

With an impending concert already shrouded in controversy in Dublin, an angry fan sent in the stinker below from Dublin at 9ice apparent lack of courtesy and etiquette. The guy probably thinks he is in Nigeria where they behave like tin gods. Europe is a leveller, you come down to the level of permissible behaviour and decorum. I won't
say you folks should boycott his show because the promoter must have invested a fortune, just grin and buy it. Continue reading:

I Must Confess,i'm Really Astonished at what i CONTINUE READING AT http://newsinigeria..com/2013/08/9ice-faces-protest-in-dublin.html

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY

SCANDAL GISTS

(1) (Reply)

Friends With Benefit? Iceprince & Rita Dominic??? / Okey Bakassi Writes To Support Jim Iyke On His Deliverance | Read Here / Nii Soul Former Project Fame Contestant Becomes A Gospel Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.