Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin (30663 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Loved Up In New Photos / Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him (2) (3) (4)

Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by dotcomnamename: 9:11am On Apr 30, 2016
Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold and Seyi Law arrives in Dublin for DUBLIN MUST LAUGH

Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by finalboss(m): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2016
i love odunlade (no homo).

funny man..and adekunle looking good dere.. but who dem epp

18 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by Akkord4gov: 9:14am On Apr 30, 2016
finalboss:
who dem epp

I am sorry o boss
This phrase don dey become stale fa

Try to be creative and bring another one or wait for Olamide to give u another anthem
I guess na a nairalander introduce "end time" grin grin

50 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by sirthisthickkal: 9:35am On Apr 30, 2016
unfortunately my flight was postponed, if not I would have been in Dublin by now. this is too bad, our aviation sector really needs an urgent reform. angry

Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by Destined2win: 9:35am On Apr 30, 2016
Is adekola also a comedian

Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by dotcomnamename: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2016
sirthisthickkal:
unfortunately my flight was postponed, if not I would have been in Dublin by now. this is too bad, our aviation sector really needs an urgent reform. angry

heya, which airline?

Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 30, 2016
awon big men

see this::: Lol....See the Hilarious tweet of the
morning!! http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/lolsee-hilarious-tweet-of-morning.html?m=0

Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by cutetopsey(f): 9:41am On Apr 30, 2016
Sure guys
Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by sirthisthickkal: 9:57am On Apr 30, 2016
dotcomnamename:

heya, which airline?

Benin intercontinental airline. they operate only at night

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by juman(m): 10:23am On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by lordcyl3(m): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2016
crap

Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by darealsola(m): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2016
that 1st pix tho.looks like adekunle gold is wearing a female dress

Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by Category1: 10:58am On Apr 30, 2016
[size=15pt]who dem epp stuff is so boring ...u guys stop saying that sh!t[/size]

Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 30, 2016
I am missing my boo

Today is just a lazy and boring one for me,any capable nairalander willing to take me out and spoil me silly without expecting anything in return. And please I don't do taxis or scrap cars

This message is Boo approved

Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by Fanyogoyogo: 10:58am On Apr 30, 2016
[size=18pt]Yoruba boys rule!!!! grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Yorubas are doing great.
I'm excited to see Odulade in the group. Hope we can spread Yoruba movies to Dublin grin

Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by tooman: 10:59am On Apr 30, 2016
oho
Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by Venice789: 10:59am On Apr 30, 2016
wetin odun adekola dey find with them

Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by Ipheyemmy01(m): 11:00am On Apr 30, 2016
Odun my guy and the Orente crooner
Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by Joyce28(f): 11:00am On Apr 30, 2016
Adekunle Gold kiss
Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by money121(m): 11:01am On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by OCTAVO: 11:01am On Apr 30, 2016
Nice
Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 30, 2016

Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by davodyguy: 11:01am On Apr 30, 2016
Destined2win:
Is adekola also a comedian
Pseudo comedian
Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by davodyguy: 11:02am On Apr 30, 2016
Akkord4gov:

I am sorry o boss
This phrase don dey become stale fa
real stale and becoming boring
Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by amosdrizzy: 11:02am On Apr 30, 2016
Celebrity life style
Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by davodyguy: 11:02am On Apr 30, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:
[size=18pt]Yoruba boys rule!!!! grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Yorubas are doing great.
I'm excited to see Odulade in the group. Hope we can spread Yoruba movies to Dublin grin

Confirmed

They're well mannered and cultured.

You'll see a daughter kneel down to greet an elder and a son prostrate to greet the elders

Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by Opistorincos(m): 11:02am On Apr 30, 2016
adekunle gold is a gentle man, he no wan place hand for the gal behind
Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by Daraph(m): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2016
Naija no go laugh too??

Lalasticlala,Seun and Daraph hit ojuelegba for Nigeria must laugh
Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by Dollipsejay(m): 11:05am On Apr 30, 2016
nice one.. a big fan of adekunle and Odunlade
Re: Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin by Fanyogoyogo: 11:05am On Apr 30, 2016
davodyguy:

Confirmed

They're well mannered and cultured.

You'll see a daughter kneel down to greet an elder and a son prostrate to greet the elders

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Ugochi Ihezue Wins Model Challenge At Miss World 2017 & Advances To Top 40 / Toolz At Wimbiz Annual Conference. Stuns In Cleavage Revealing Outfit / Yul Edochie Celebrates 39th Birthday, To Run For President In 2023