Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

I Am Happy to One Of Jehovah's Witnesses! What About You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Happy to One Of Jehovah's Witnesses! What About You? (576 Views)

Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / Two GB Members Of Jehovah Witnesses Resigns Over Gay Scandal / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Happy to One Of Jehovah's Witnesses! What About You? by Adexy4us(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
Recently i read som false accusations abt us-I am happy 2b one of Jehovah's witnesses! What about u? To me i am convinced we know the truth of d bible tru d faithful & dscreet slave dat Jesus appointed 2 dish out d spiritual food at d right time. Kindly share & lets kno y u av dedicated ur life 2 serve Jehovah
Re: I Am Happy to One Of Jehovah's Witnesses! What About You? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
Am convinced that this is the truth too. I was not born in a witness home, my parents are not witnesses. but i learned the truth about the witnesses through personal research about christianity.

I used the bible and secular books to analyse them and saw that many falsehood had affected christianity and they seem to be the best that stick to the bible's teaching.

it is true that they dont know it all, bible's understanding comes progressively as the sacred secrets are reviewed, but compared to many religion, I personally see that they are the best.

that is why i try my best to let people see that what the witnesses are saying are really from the bible.

I hated and spoke several things against the witnesse before, but as knowledge improved, i learned that i was not well informed. at least I cant use the bible to prove them wrong on those their teachings. They are always ready to prove their point from the bible.

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy to One Of Jehovah's Witnesses! What About You? by Adexy4us(m): 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
@Jmans i am happy 4u dat u av made d truth ur own-,,,,mor comment pls
Re: I Am Happy to One Of Jehovah's Witnesses! What About You? by Adexy4us(m): 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
@Jmans i am happy 4u dat u av made d truth ur own-wat do u av 2say 2 dos stil eyeing d org 4m afar?,,,,mor comment pls
Re: I Am Happy to One Of Jehovah's Witnesses! What About You? by iamSi(m): 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
I am reporting too _ I have nothing to fear _ even though we are not perfect but honest hearted ones still respect and honor Jehovah's people

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy to One Of Jehovah's Witnesses! What About You? by keneboi: 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
Jehovahs organization I̲̅s the only and surest way. Over happy dey worry me sef

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Was A Jew, Why Are We Catholic / The Truth About The Under And Evil World Of The Devil / What is God's Point of Reference for Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.