Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

How To Change Business Name Duly Registered With CAC Corporate Affair Commission - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Change Business Name Duly Registered With CAC Corporate Affair Commission (10101 Views)

Easy Way To Register A Business Name In Cac(corporate Affairs Commission) / How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k / CAC ( Corporate Affairs Commission ) A Disgrace To Nigeria. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change Business Name Duly Registered With CAC Corporate Affair Commission by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:21am On Aug 31, 2013
First of all,it do pain how our government parastals are not encouraging serious entrepreneur that want to register their business with them making it corporate and legit and therefore save for Nigerians to do business with as business duly registered will for one reason that its name & details of the CEO has been duly documented do clean business.

I paid a lawyer last year due to my tight scheduled as I was doing a professional exam though I know to go about getting it registered to register PRESEGS Infotech Multiconcepts but there was mistake from the lawyer and the person that entered the name on CAC database in which the name came out registered as PRESEGS Infotech Global Biz Multiconcepts.Although I initially told him to use PRESEGS Infotech GlobalBiz Multiconcepts & I later taught I told him to remove the GlobalBiz for it to be PRESEGS Infotech Multiconcepts.

I felt so dissapointed when I saw that the name came out that way but I had no choice to use it that way then for what I wanted to use it for as he told me that the name cannot be changed else I re-register it though I saw it on CAC website that the name can be changed for a fee say N1,000 then.

I later came across a member here who told me that he can help with that for N5,000 plus sending fee of 1,500 for my document to be sent to my location once processed & changed which I agreed on but I was discouraged by customer care at CAC office in my state when I went there for possibility of changing the name which they acknowledged possible giving series of process that I need to go through for a total fee close to N18,500.
That made me to be confused as someone said that he can get it done for N5,000 while CAC customer care is telling me that it will cost me total of 18,500 even while I showed them the certificate of the name that was previously registered.

I mailed CACNIGERIA via http://cacnigeria.org/jm/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=1&Itemid=68 for more than a week now concerning this without no response whatsoever up till now though I saw it on their website that change of name is 2,000.

I'm confused now and I want someone experienced in this area to kindly share more light on this so that other Nigerians too can benefit from this.Thanks

Looking forward to seeing replies...

1 Like

Re: How To Change Business Name Duly Registered With CAC Corporate Affair Commission by Youngzedd(m): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
To change your business name it cost only N5,000, but you will do another search for N500 making total of N5,500 only.

That staff that told you N18,500 need to be sacked.

My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: How To Change Business Name Duly Registered With CAC Corporate Affair Commission by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Youngzedd: To change your business name it cost only N5,000, but you will do another search for N500 making total of N5,500 only.

That staff that told you N18,500 need to be sacked.

My 2 cents.

Thanks so much man.I got the information today at CAC office at Sabo-Yaba today and it is as you've just said but N250 will also be spent in addition to the N5,000 and N500 that you've just mentioned above.
Re: How To Change Business Name Duly Registered With CAC Corporate Affair Commission by Gbedimeh: 12:46am On Jan 15, 2016
I had a business name fully registered since about 23yrs ago but i want to change the phone numbers used then to register it. Pls, hw do i go about it. Tx
Re: How To Change Business Name Duly Registered With CAC Corporate Affair Commission by sotimonpe(m): 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
Yes if it is a spelling mistake you can change it without any cost especially if your registration was done online and you have not completed it. All you Just need to do is to send an email to cservice@cac.gov.ng. it may take 48 hours before they will attend to you.

If you need help on how to do any form of registration with CAC call _08075800577 08062094853
Lowoa5@gmail.com
Re: How To Change Business Name Duly Registered With CAC Corporate Affair Commission by duality(m): 9:57pm On Jan 13
sotimonpe:
Yes if it is a spelling mistake you can change it without any cost especially if your registration was done online and you have not completed it. All you Just need to do is to send an email to cservice@cac.gov.ng. it may take 48 hours before they will attend to you.

If you need help on how to do any form of registration with CAC call _08075800577 08062094853
Lowoa5@gmail.com

Is it still possible to correct the name on a CAC certificate? What's the process and cost.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Ghana Cedi Stronger Than The Naira? / 6 Ways To Keep Your Online Customers Away From Your Competition / TRIBUNE: Phcn’s New Tariff Takes Off Today - N40 Per Kilowatt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.