Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Prison Break Actor Michael Scoffield real Reveals he is Gay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prison Break Actor Michael Scoffield real Reveals he is Gay (2039 Views)

Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? / Could Actor Michael Douglas Really Get Cancer From MouthAction? / Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prison Break Actor Michael Scoffield real Reveals he is Gay by chux76(m): 12:29am On Aug 31, 2013
Sorry, I’m Gay ––Prison Break Actor Wentworth Miller Reveals

With the way people are going about this gay thing I hope that one day humanity will not just stop to exists as a result of procreation decline?

As you read this, Prison Break lead actor Wntworth Miller has come out to declare that he is gay. The 41yrs old actor, who was invited to the Saint Petersburg Film Festival in Russia, wrote an open letter informing them that he won’t honour the invitation because of the anti-gay law in Russia.

See the popular actor’s revelation below:

“Thank you for your kind invitation. As someone who has enjoyed visiting Russia in the past and can also claim a degree of Russian ancestry, it would make me happy to say yes. However, as a gay man, I must decline. I am deeply troubled by the current attitude toward and treatment of gay men and women by the Russian government.

“The situation is in no way acceptable, and I cannot in good conscience participate in a celebratory occasion hosted by a country where people like myself are being systematically denied their basic right to live and love openly. Perhaps, when and if circumstances improve, I’ll be free to make a different choice.
Until then.”

- Wentworth Miller

Re: Prison Break Actor Michael Scoffield real Reveals he is Gay by physise(m): 12:31am On Aug 31, 2013
?****?******
Re: Prison Break Actor Michael Scoffield real Reveals he is Gay by Bigcake: 5:12am On Aug 31, 2013
Surely endtime

(1) (Reply)

Whoopi Goldberg Claims 2chainz Is Her Son? / MONALISA CHINDA IN BEFORE MEETS AFTER PICS / Maheeda Breaks The Internet With Some Erotic #nigeriadecides Videos... 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.