Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) (3514 Views)

Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? / Photos: Lovebirds Future And Ciara Get Matching Bentleys / Ciara And Olivia Are Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by MeloJayEnt: 1:58am On Aug 31, 2013
The couple bought the first two 2014 Bentleys sold IN THE WORLD. They bought two of the new Bentley Continental "Flying Spurs". Retail price is 34million Naira each.....Mehn! this guys are living the good life.

LIKE US on FACEBOOK: MELOJAY ENTERTAINMENT
FOLLOW ON TWITTER: MeloJay_Ent

Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by Brimmie(m): 6:17am On Aug 31, 2013
*coughs** Okada abeg move!!

2 Likes

Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by ZN2: 6:28am On Aug 31, 2013
^^ Move your okada let me pass. My bus leaves in 10 seconds. angry

1 Like

Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by 3ace(m): 6:34am On Aug 31, 2013
64m at once on cars? Baba God, provide for me too o. But I don't really gbadun the design of these cars.
Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by chukxie(m): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2013
A few years from now they'd be broke! Instead of investing in money spinning ventures they're busy buying luxury cars that cost a fortune to maintain!
Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by swaggzo(m): 7:58am On Aug 31, 2013
chukxie: A few years from now they'd be broke! Instead of investing in money spinning ventures they're busy buying luxury cars that cost a fortune to maintain!

haha.. prick. who tell you say them ne dae maintain and invest some bar? common 34milla? haba compare other celebs wey dae use cars of 100+ cheesy
Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 31, 2013
make I hear davido say he get money again

u aint gat nuffin yet kid!!!!!
Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by chukxie(m): 9:14am On Aug 31, 2013
swaggzo:

haha.. prick. who tell you say them ne dae maintain and invest some bar? common 34milla? haba compare other celebs wey dae use cars of 100+ cheesy

What's with the name calling? Couldn't you have ignored my comment since you didn't like it and move on to a more likeable one rather than calling me a "prick"? It baffles me how verbally abusive some people on NL are!
Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by swaggzo(m): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2013
chukxie:

What's with the name calling? Couldn't you have ignored my comment since you didn't like it and move on to a more likeable one rather than calling me a "prick"? It baffles me how verbally abusive some people on NL are!

I'm not abusive.. or don't you have a prick? we both do lol
man you shouldn't be steamy over every lil tin man, it'll weigh you down like it's currently doing
Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by Airforce1(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2013
Nigeria celebs would need to wait till year 2045 before they could afford de fairly used

2 Likes

Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by scribble: 9:42am On Aug 31, 2013
later one idio.t will say ice prince 2010 accidented bentley is #36 million.

i wont be surprised the guy spent less than someone buying range rover

1 Like

Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by chukxie(m): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2013
swaggzo:

I'm not abusive.. or don't you have a prick? we both do lol
man you shouldn't be steamy over every lil tin man, it'll weigh you down like it's currently doing

Trying to sound humorous in a good or sarcastic way is totally different from calling someone you don't know and who hasn't wronged you a prick. It's plain rude and uncalled for. Perhaps you don't know what a prick is. Aside from it meaning a phallus, it also means stupid! Please, learn to be civil next time.
Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by timpaker(m): 10:14am On Aug 31, 2013

**excuse me boss you have a text message**
Brb...is like my alert don show
Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by switdil(f): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2013
34million NAIRA
E no cost na
No be people dey ride $50million car
Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by Pdizzle(m): 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
An ondo monarch who owns obat oil, got dis car months ago..he is d first in the world
Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by raphroye: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
.:
The couple bought the first two 2014 Bentleys sold IN THE WORLD. They bought two of the new Bentley Continental "Flying Spurs". Retail price is 34million Naira each.....Mehn! this guys are living the good life.

LIKE US on FACEBOOK: MELOJAY ENTERTAINMENT
FOLLOW ON TWITTER: MeloJay_Ent
liar!!!!!! Oba Obaterun akinruntan (a.k.a Obat oil) was the first person and the first black man to bought the car in the world...
Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by raphroye: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pdizzle: An ondo monarch who owns obat oil, got dis car months ago..he is d first in the world
gbayi jare
Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by valicious1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by valicious1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
timpaker:
Brb...is like my alert don show

Alert of eviction from ur landlord grin grin
Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by Nomski0(f): 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
Now i know why every tom díck and harry wants to sing.
Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by dplomaticVal: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
the price's rly exorbitant. hope they dnt sell it soon
Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by Jeezyy(m): 12:08am On Sep 01, 2013
Am gonna be riding the one greater than this someday....AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 01, 2013
nna odikwa very risky ooo.. man must make badass money
Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by yamakuza: 3:48am On Sep 01, 2013
almost thought it was a PSquare half in the 2nd pic.
Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by DankemzI(m): 4:40am On Sep 01, 2013
Leke Leke Give me white Finger ***** Ails
timpaker:

Is that bently two stories, with roof apartsment, how many rooms, can i see the side elevation?
Re: Ciara And Future Buy The First Two 2014 Bentleys In The Entire World!! (pics) by 9jahubcom(m): 7:08am On Sep 01, 2013
not bad

(1) (Reply)

Photo! Beverly Osu Is The Worst Dressed Celebrity- Vixen Speaks / Picture Of Davido And The HKN Gang Before The Fame / Hardwork Pays! Olamide Flaunts His Wallet Full Of Money [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.