Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Ciara And Olivia Are Gay? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ciara And Olivia Are Gay? (11456 Views)

Olivia Idibia's First Day In School (photo) / How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics / Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ciara And Olivia Are Gay? by kobe(m): 12:54am On Apr 05, 2007
Olivia looks like young jeezy with juicy tits.

or is she just cockeyed?

Game said it best, oliver got a private dangling you feel me, that's like a transvestite with a penis and 2 nuts on her chest, i meant tits.

looking like a man with wig and make-up on.
------------------------------------------------------------
Ciara reveals her Goodies
By Nolan Strong, allhiphop.com

"I am gay." These were the words recording artist Ciara spoke Wednesday night to millions viewers on BET’s 106 and Park in a precedent-setting event for cable television.

Ciara’s "coming out" as a lesbian would have been difficult on its own. But also having to admit that she is really a he on national television was cause for celebration among the gay and lesbian community. No major pop singer has ever come out as a transvestite to viewers explicitly after already releasing an album.
=================================
R&B songstress Ciara recently took the time to shut down some rumors regarding the speculated romantic relationship between her and 50 cent. The rumor began circulating after the Ny Daily News reported seeing Ciara in back of 50’s car in Lefrak City.

First it was olivia, now it is ciara, 50 cent is gay cough.

/sarcasm on.  Ciara isss quite boyish though.  Olivia and Ciara are look-alikes, Oliver just has more fat.
Re: Ciara And Olivia Are Gay? by Free(f): 1:19am On Apr 05, 2007
wft

is this 4 real
Re: Ciara And Olivia Are Gay? by bluenubian(f): 5:55am On Apr 05, 2007
man, woman tranny, gay, lesbian!~!. who gives a hoot?, she's hella sexy! ciara i mean!
Re: Ciara And Olivia Are Gay? by kobe(m): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2007
are you, , i mean do you swing that route, not that I have a problem with it.

you say who gives a hoot, and you're here responding. easy does it.
Re: Ciara And Olivia Are Gay? by sofine5(f): 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2007
WTF

Sh*t if Ciara's gay I must be a man, wink

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Sexiest 50year Old Woman Alive [PHOTOS] / Nigerian Man With The Largest Nose Surfaces The Internet [SEE PHOTO] / Miss Joyce From Abuja Needs A Sugar Boy – Sugar Mummy Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.