Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,256 members, 7,839,309 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria (16662 Views)

U.S. Dollar Losing Status As The World's Currency, Economic Doom For America.(1) / U.N. Security Council Fails To Pass Resolution On Syria! Loved It. / China Also Joins Russia In Preparation For World War Iii. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by adino(m): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
All Iseaelis are soldiers

1 Like

Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by adino(m): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
celeboi: Isreal distribute gas mask in preparation for America attack on Syrian.

This is a country that value the lives of it citizens.

These are patriotic citizens that made their nation Great.
Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by adino(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
50calibre:

Shut up!! You are a short-sighted idi*ot. Israel wields a lot of influence when it comes America's foreign policy, and not just political influence, but economic influence as well, there is a very powerful Jewish lobby in Washington that US presidents don't like challenging, so if there is any country capable of influencing the US, it's Israel.

As for Assad using chemical weapons, why do you look left without looking right? Haven't the rebels committed their own share of atrocities, isn't it the same rebels that ripped a person's heart out and ate it, arent they the same people killing and beheading Christian priests and anyone who isn't sympathetic to their cause, aren't these rebels al-Qaeda affiliated groups, seeking to take over and establish an Islamic state? Then Assad himself who is painted to be the monster is the liberal one, who allowed freedom of religion.

You think you know what you are talking about, but you ended up contradicting yourself, because if you are a Christian, then you should be smart enough to know that Assad is the good guy here, the rebels are no different from boko haram.

Use your brain and stop listening to too much propaganda

Dont mind those fools who are too fooolish to read between the line, Israel is a threat to world peace.

4 Likes

Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by adino(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
jeron1: can u see govt dat values it citizens. i hope our reterdeen and shepopotamus is learning cos if na dem, dem go send NEMA to advice all citizens to stay indoors while they send their families abroad
shut up there, the citizens of Iseael are patriotic, they built and are defending their nation themselves. moreover they aee warmongers and bullies, so they are always prepared for war.
Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by ismail012(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
abuomaIV: How I wish this missile will first hit Borno State (Maiduguri) State before going to Syria. Die muslims die. So u all can go Bleep ur fucking virgins in paradise. Wicked people. tongue
.Has your evil and your wickedness gone this far?By ALLAH I have nothing to say to you,but only this;if you are not carefull †ђξ media will have you to hating †ђξ peope who are being oppressed,and loving †ђξ people who are doing †ђξ oppressing.Well.....One day †ђξ truth will surely come out!

1 Like

Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by adino(m): 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
politicalpastor: I thing u stupid, as if Israel can decide for AMERICA. so u support ASSAD on a chemical weapon he used against his
people? don't tell me you are a Nigerian, or you must be a member of boko haran.
not even china or Russia could stop AMERICA from doing anything in the world.

He is not but you are the very stupid one here, Assad is innocent, the usa backed rebels have admitted that they used the chemical weapons. Whem you people here Israel you begin to reason with your anus. Usa and Israel are the greatest threat to mankind. Go to Israel and preach Christianity and see what will hapen to you.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by adino(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
Arsenate: well! nigerian christians are some of the most hateful and bigoted humans around. I no longer go to church. Can't stand their hypocrisy and hate.
Well said Gross Hypocrisy and Full Scale Ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
Abu Mikey: I tell ya!

Obadiah is needed here cheesy
Lol i am reading from the sidelines. yall are doing a perfect Job spreading the news cheesy
Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by adino(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nepa Light:

STOP lying!

These were the rebels trying to load weaponised canisters to carry out attacks on civilians

http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/08/video-shows-rebels-launching-gas-attack-in-syria/

Read from above and watch various YouTube clear cut evidence that the rebels carried out the chemical attack

Just like Iraq, the evil USA in connection with evil Saudi are trying to justify their wickedness of toppling another sovereign country.

Why are Nigerians so outrightly wicked and double faced hypocrites. Those idioticc foools on this forum will see the truth and purposely cover it up with lies to suit their dark souls. America is evil, Israel have attacked Syria with nuclear bomb some weeks back but nobody said anything. Most foools in Nigeria supporting this evil are Christians. Assad regime is the protector of Christians in Syroa, if Assad falls Syrian Christians are finished. Obama is evil, all those in support of the fall of Assad will meet the Wrath Of The Almighty God in this life. Most Nigerian Christians are hypocrites and completely ignorant. Now that Al-Queda has chemical weapons from Usa-Saudi comnection, terrorism has just changed face. I pity Nigerians supporting the evil Usa-Israeli connection. I hope the chicken does not come home to roost, those countries can defend themselves, what of Us? Israel and Usa are the greatest threat to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by adino(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nepa Light:

YOU ARE EVIL

Here is the evidence showing the rebels carried out the chemical attacks

http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/08/video-shows-rebels-launching-gas-attack-in-syria/

Read and watch from the above line and cure your ignorance and evilness.

The mumu will not reply you, he is too foolish to know what is happening.

1 Like

Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by guonno: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
All I diligently ask is that they video every step of the attack, especially the aerial view of the attack. The aftermath should not be left out, especially those gros pictures of muslims soaked in their own blood, lifeless muslim children should not be left out... catch everything on tape. This reminds me of the bombardment that took place in borno state especially baga, where more of southern soldiers where sent to. USA, do not fail me, bomb and destroy their lives like u bombed and destroyed: afghanistan, iraq, etc.
Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by Umbro01(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
abuomaIV: malu. We. Dey talk about the missile to Syria (nonsense muslim country)
Hey u, if av nothing reasonable to post go sleep jare.

1 Like

Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by Aedesmuskeeto: 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hmmm, this shÍt is getting interesting by the minute....

Iran should pls park well when the big dogs are talking, she's economically weakened to partake in this party... And besides, her military equipments is not worth boasting of......
Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by Aedesmuskeeto: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
Umbro01: Hey u, if dont av nothing reasonable to post go sleep jare.
the bros na madman na....

1 Like

Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by SeyiGodspower: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
Russia, Russia, Russia, Obama in case you have forgotten, Russia.
Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by mrperfect(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
Israel is always proactive in their dealings.
Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by elfico(m): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
demelza: All I care about is that the attack should be fully televised. I enjoyed the Iraq edition.
am sure u enjoyed it, afterall it wasn't your house dat was being bombed, and it wasnt ur family members dat died. One day, they will also invade nigeria on some false pretext. I just hope u wil b around to enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by MostHigh: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
elfico:
am sure u enjoyed it, afterall it wasn't your house dat was being bombed, and it wasnt ur family members dat died. One day, they will also invade nigeria on some false pretext. I just hope u wil b around to enjoy it.

I believe their predictions for anarchy in Nigeria were for 2015 smiley

just saying.
Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by ezeama1010(m): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
Emzybrown: WHERE CAN I BUY GAS MASK IN NIGERIA.... HMMM AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE FROM CHEMICAL WEAPON INTOXICATION shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
hahahahaha....lwkmd chai...
Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by ezeama1010(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
adino:

He is not but you are the very stupid one here, Assad is innocent, the usa backed rebels have admitted that they used the chemical weapons. Whem you people here Israel you begin to reason with your anus. Usa and Israel are the greatest threat to mankind. Go to Israel and preach Christianity and see what will hapen to you.
I doubt if u've visited up to 3 states in Nigeria talkless of travelling overseas. So where did u hear, watch or read it from dat one is nt allowed to preach in Israel?
Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
Obama's RED LINE will cause world war 3. The world should call the Stupid United States to order, I don't know why Americans are war mongers, destroying peace wherever it is found. They have destroyed the peace in Eqypt, Libya and now Syria.
Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by Horus(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2013

They are the rebels, Notice that they do not wear Syrian Army uniforms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e32gKRMVqlA

Syria Rebels Using Chemical Weapons
Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by Nten: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
adino:

The mumu will not reply you, he is too foolish to know what is happening.
Imbe' Assad broda since u r his mouth piece where were u when he was Assad was openning fire on innocent protesters, when his snipers were targeting protester from discreet highrise buildings, when Assad started the chemical bombings of fighters u werent aware shey? Its the retaliation of same weapon by rebels u are oppose2. I guess u are a malo man 2 say "if u go and preach in isreal... What will happen? Go 2 sleep joor.
Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by Henryedom: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
Like this reply If you think this is a sign of end time

2 Likes

Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by elampiro(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
Just coming in: President Obama, in a Saturday address, said he has authorized military action against Syria, but will not act before seeking and obtaining congressional approval. Congress is out of session until Sept. 9.

Source: Yahoo! News.
Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by mcfynest(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
obadiah777: Lol i am reading from the sidelines. yall are doing a perfect Job spreading the news cheesy

wellcome
Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
Aedes_muskeeto: Hmmm, this shÍt is getting interesting by the minute....

Iran should pls park well when the big dogs are talking, she's economically weakened to partake in this party... And besides, her military equipments is not worth boasting of......
her military equipment is not worth boasting? Go and sleep!! You must be drunk!!!!
Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by Aedesmuskeeto: 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
rahazaqa: her military equipment is not worth boasting? Go and sleep!! You must be drunk!!!!
pls quote me in a civilized, constructive manner and stop being a sissy... Those abusive shìt being thrown around here don't get to me m8...
Fyi I've got nothing against iran though....
Like i said, her military is of the 1970's era... they dare not interfere....
Interfering for the sake of syria would be like shooting oneself in the foot..... *ouch*
Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by Emperor007: 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
elampiro: Just coming in: President Obama, in a Saturday address, said he has authorized military action against Syria, but will not act before seeking and obtaining congressional approval. Congress is out of session until Sept. 9.

Source: Yahoo! News.

^^^

Al Jazeera confirmed, Obama is now waiting U.S. congress approval before the military intervenes.

Don't forget the UK Cameron's present status, after vote.

Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by demsid(m): 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
The U.S is the no1 world bully tha need to be handled and dat isreal is d trouble initiator ,They should av allowed Adolph hitler erase em isrealites all back then.

1 Like

Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by Horus(m): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhr00aHRb3s

[size=15pt]From Iraq to Libya and Now to Syria, The Same Lying Faces[/size]
Re: Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria by Revolva(m): 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
this is a nation that values its citizen..if na naija .omo some people go sell the mask n some folks go import fake mask...omo people g die like fowl..

and USA..make una help oga jona...cut off maiduguri...from naijai beg....wish it will be attacked join syria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' / Insult The President Of Rwanda And Go To Jail - Supreme Court Rules / President Biden Joins Threads As US Companies Boycott X Over "Antisemitism"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.