Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,499 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Questions For Chelsea Fans Alone - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Questions For Chelsea Fans Alone (962 Views)

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For Chelsea Fans Alone by ashmanpolo: 10:44am On Aug 31, 2013
Why didn't Eto play last night against Bayern
Why do you think Mou prefer not to play Mata. Our best player last season
Why is our midfield still not strong
Do u think Hazard should be rated with CR7 and the likes cos I think so
How far do u think we would go this season
Do u think Eto will perform at his age
What are your prospects for our club ATM
Re: Questions For Chelsea Fans Alone by Dubby6(m): 11:03am On Aug 31, 2013
I jst hate Mouriho
Re: Questions For Chelsea Fans Alone by drss(m): 11:04am On Aug 31, 2013
Eto was on international break prior to the Uefa Super Cup. So he was ineligible to play for Chelsea yesterday. The fact that Mata didn't start the game doesn't mean that its over for him nor is Mikel Obi being relegated to the background. Its still part of the game. Chelsea Fc is bigger than any player.
Re: Questions For Chelsea Fans Alone by demelza: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2013
Dubby6: I jst hate Mouriho
Too bad.
He doesnt know you exist.

1 Like

Re: Questions For Chelsea Fans Alone by bknight: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2013
U shld be asking why he pulled off torres (who wasn't injured nor tired) at few mins to d end only for his super-sub-wannabe to be d denial of super cup tongue
Re: Questions For Chelsea Fans Alone by lokito: 11:32am On Aug 31, 2013
dr@ss:
Eto was on international break prior to the Uefa Super Cup. So he was ineligible to play for Chelsea yesterday. The fact that Mata didn't start the game doesn't mean that its over for him nor is Mikel Obi being relegated to the background. Its still part of the game. Chelsea Fc is bigger than any player.

So will Eto play d next game. What do u think? Also his age ooo
Re: Questions For Chelsea Fans Alone by tonnieblaise(m): 11:32am On Aug 31, 2013
*cruising in* chelSHIT nd dia wahala

Ask google,u'l get d best answers i guess
Re: Questions For Chelsea Fans Alone by lokito: 11:34am On Aug 31, 2013
Mou benching our last seasons best player is not good o
Re: Questions For Chelsea Fans Alone by ashmanpolo: 11:36am On Aug 31, 2013
tonnieblaise: *cruising in* chelSHIT nd dia wahala

Ask google,u'l get d best answers i guess

Scrammmm! U don't have a blue blood. I smell a stinking red blood here

3 Likes

Re: Questions For Chelsea Fans Alone by drss(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
lokito:

So will Eto play d next game. What do u think? Also his age ooo
As soon as he is through with his break which I believe should end very soon at least by next week, he will definitely play for Chelsea in early games to come. Presently am not bothered by Samuel Eto's age at all. He is a bundle of talent ready to terrorize defenders when call to duty. Not to mention his strength and ability to hold the ball. Eto is a player that is hard to dis-posses.
Re: Questions For Chelsea Fans Alone by lokito: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
dr@ss:

As soon as he is through with his break which I believe should end very soon at least by next week, he will definitely play for Chelsea in early games to come. Presently am not bothered by Samuel Eto's age at all. He is a bundle of talent ready to terrorize defenders when call to duty. Not to mention his strength and ability to hold the ball. Eto is a player that is hard to dis-posses.

You're right i just saw the best of Eto'o on youtube now. He's good
Re: Questions For Chelsea Fans Alone by ashmanpolo: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
Someone should tell Mourinho to play Mata ooo. Him bench don dey carry seat belt
Re: Questions For Chelsea Fans Alone by papindinho(m): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
@Op. Eto'o couldn't play because his name wasn't on the list sent to UEFA and likewise Willian that was signed earlier.
Eden Hazard is currently a top talent like Mou rightly said but Mou hinted at his prosperous future by saying "Time to move from top talent to top player" so, Hazard is gonna be Up there soon.

Mata is not fit for now according to report from Jose as He spoke with Mata before the United match and he wasn't fit enough to play and we all saw his performance against The Villans. We all want Mata back as soon as possible as he is our best player at the moment.

We are gonna be up there for the League and other trophies I must confess as we've got a great manager and big squad unlike last season as I expect the best from Willian, Eto'o, Hazard, Mata, Oscar and others cos last season was a good experience for the kids though Moses should be headin out on loan.
Eto'o is undoubtable so far. But the question is can he do it with Chelsea? Only time will tell. And his age is not a problem as he is 32 and a two great seasons from him is not a bad expectation.

Keep the blue flag flying high!!

1 Like

Re: Questions For Chelsea Fans Alone by ashmanpolo: 8:32am On Sep 02, 2013
Nice comment my brother
Re: Questions For Chelsea Fans Alone by papindinho(m): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2013
ashmanpolo: Nice comment my brother
nice one bro
Re: Questions For Chelsea Fans Alone by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hmmm. I tink Eto can lead the attacking line...
Re: Questions For Chelsea Fans Alone by seankay(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2013
Mou stated that mata is exhausted and very tired,dude has been playing for two consecutive years non stop and he needs to rest which could last for a month.Der is no need to rush him
Re: Questions For Chelsea Fans Alone by lokito: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
What abt CR7 dat has бeen playing for years. He needs hyper-rest?
Re: Questions For Chelsea Fans Alone by ladeski: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
ashmanpolo: Why didn't Eto play last night against Bayern
Why do you think Mou prefer not to play Mata. Our best player last season
Why is our midfield still not strong
Do u think Hazard should be rated with CR7 and the likes cos I think so
How far do u think we would go this season
Do u think Eto will perform at his age
What are your prospects for our club ATM

1. Has Eto'o even trained fully with the squad? Is he match fit for a prem game?
2. Mourinho already answered this question. Mata only started training 2 days before our first prem game. Hes nursing an injury from Conf cup days
3. I feel our midfiled is strong. a better question is 'is our midfield balanced?'
4. Hazard is nowhere near CR7 . no where. reason is consistency, consistency and more consistency
5. We can go very far if Mou deploys the right strategy. we have the players.
6. Eto o will perform IF HE IS FIT. If Henrik Larsson performed at Man U at the age of 35, Eto o can perform.
7. Chelsea to win a trophy....don't know which though
Re: Questions For Chelsea Fans Alone by jude33084(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2013
lokito: What abt CR7 dat has бeen playing for years. He needs hyper-rest?

Ronaldo is sronger than Mata physically, he is what we call lazy pele those days grin and I also heard that he is nursing an injury from confed cup. wink
Don't be surprise to him in Chelsea's next game smiley
Re: Questions For Chelsea Fans Alone by jude33084(m): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2013
Another issue is how Mourinho is going to blend the midfielders, no doubt Chelsea have epl tested players like Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Ramires, Lampard, Mikel and Essien wink

What about Willians and the other guy from Holand?

Will Lampard be releggated to the bench and use as supersub?

(1) (Reply)

Approved UEFA Champions League 2016 Fantasy League FOR NIGERIANS!!! / The Myth Surrounding Howard Webb & Manchester United / Man-u Lose To Kaizer Chiefs On Pens, But Where Is Christiano?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.