Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Do You Suddenly Start Praying Whenever You Come In Contact With Cobwebs? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Suddenly Start Praying Whenever You Come In Contact With Cobwebs? (2462 Views)

Amazing Story: Pastor & Kids Saved After Huge Tree Suddenly Fell On Their SUV / 30 Spiritual Facts About Spiritual Witchcraft Cobwebs / Christians We Have To Start Praying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Suddenly Start Praying Whenever You Come In Contact With Cobwebs? by nenergy(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
Paul counseled the Corinthians to take care "lest Satan take advantage of us, for we are not ignorant of his devices " (2Co 2:11). Some years ago I heard a man preach that cobwebs are used by dark forces to delay or stagnate a man’s progress. Ever since then, I find myself saying words of prayers whenever I come on contact with cobwebs, especially if I have just passed there only seconds earlier. Yesterday, a woman came in contact with cobwebs while boarding a commercial bus and prayed out loud. i.e “Blood of Jesus; I cover myself with the blood”. I am a Christian and also believe in logical explanation of phenomenon. But sometimes these occurrences can be very creepy-only in Africa.grin

So, do you suddenly start praying whenever you come in contact with cobwebs?

1 Like

Re: Do You Suddenly Start Praying Whenever You Come In Contact With Cobwebs? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
I dnt. i just clean them off. If u take good care of ur house,u wont have cobwebs.
but spiritually cobwebs are bad omen.

1 Like

Re: Do You Suddenly Start Praying Whenever You Come In Contact With Cobwebs? by blink(f): 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
Coming across a cubweb on the way is a sign of negative spiritual attack, if its become frequent and it does not occur to other around then that person needs to pray had to get out of it or go for deliverance.
these are some sign of negative outcome of cubweb attack,
1. Disapointment
2. Failure at the hedge of breakthrough
3. Failed business
4. Wrongly accused etc.

You need to pray using the blood of Jesus Rev12:11, 2cor10:3-5, hosea 4:6

1 Like

Re: Do You Suddenly Start Praying Whenever You Come In Contact With Cobwebs? by Goshen360(m): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
Christians and Africa superstition. There's no cobwebs greater than he that is in you if you're a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Do You Suddenly Start Praying Whenever You Come In Contact With Cobwebs? by nenergy(m): 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
Goshen360: Christians and Africa superstition. There's no cobwebs greater than he that is in you if you're a Christian.
halleluyah!
Re: Do You Suddenly Start Praying Whenever You Come In Contact With Cobwebs? by nenergy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
blink: Coming across a cubweb on the way is a sign of negative spiritual attack, if its become frequent and it does not occur to other around then that person needs to pray had to get out of it or go for deliverance.
these are some sign of negative outcome of cubweb attack,
1. Disapointment
2. Failure at the hedge of breakthrough
3. Failed business
4. Wrongly accused etc.

You need to pray using the blood of Jesus Rev12:11, 2cor10:3-5, hosea 4:6
Hmmm, unnerving. Looking up the scriptures. Thanks!
Re: Do You Suddenly Start Praying Whenever You Come In Contact With Cobwebs? by Goshen360(m): 1:09am On Sep 02, 2013
If you know who you are in Christ, you will never say such things as cobwebs hindering your success in life. Do you know how many cobwebs I hit with my head without going for deliverance and I made it in life and still counting success?

1 Like

Re: Do You Suddenly Start Praying Whenever You Come In Contact With Cobwebs? by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 02, 2013
Chai! embarassed

So this is the Christianity that Jesus preached?

Chai! cry
Re: Do You Suddenly Start Praying Whenever You Come In Contact With Cobwebs? by nenergy(m): 6:31am On Sep 02, 2013
pDude: Chai! embarassed

So this is the Christianity that Jesus preached?

Chai! cry
Jesus didn't preach everything. That's why the Holy spirit is needed for guidance.

(1) (Reply)

New Sermon : Lord, Why Am I Like This? / Obama Holds 'iftar' Dinner At White House / Christ Vs Krishna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.