Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

How Can I Start A Business Of Selling Audio And Video CD - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Start A Business Of Selling Audio And Video CD (718 Views)

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / The Risks Of Selling On Konga And Jumia / Wealth Creation: The 5 Natural Laws Of Selling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Start A Business Of Selling Audio And Video CD by Tellmeurmind: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
please,can somebody tell me how to start the biz,what is going to cost me and what to put in place to start the biz? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Free Fresh Business Idea - Converting handouts/textbooks to audio / Shisha Charcoal Machine For Sale / Are There Deep-sea Fishing Vessels In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.