Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Please Forward This My Love Letter To Chidynma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Forward This My Love Letter To Chidynma (612 Views)

Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter / Davido Finds Love Letter From Ivorian Fan In His Pocket / An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Forward This My Love Letter To Chidynma by Lakotai(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dear Chichi,

How are you today? I know you are fine because your latest single is doing well on the airwaves. Well I want to use this opportunity to reveal my deepest feelings for you,

Chidynma, since you started auditioning at mtn project fame I have got this intimate connection with you but I was doubting myself if what am feeling is true, I hated it when you have to climb on that stage and expose yourself to millions of viewers around and outside naija, it's only encourages stiff competition for me.

I was waiting for you to be through with the auditioning so that I can meet with you face to face, but after you are done with the auditioning you had a song with SoundSultan, ok I love that guy, but when you finally broke my heart is when you have that new Hypertek artist called Damy krane as your video boy! I thought I lost it all. I gave up, in short, but I was charmed again by your wit when I watched your award deserving Video with Suspect, and that black ibo boss Illbliss.

My dear chichi, one of the features that got me crazy about you is your innocent look, I imagine how that will be on bed, your lips too are KILLING, I used to have a crush on Riri, but before Burna Boy told Bellanaija that she is washed I already disgust her... Yes. Chi, you are still on board and all those industry heads have not squeezed you yet, sorry for that language, but, what I mean to say is that you still look like a Nollywood virgin to me.

Chi I know that I am some years older than you and I have got more dough too, but let's leave material things out of this. Please as soon as you get this love letter, kindly email me at, "lako_hl100@yahoo.com" Chidynma when we meet in person I will softly say it in your Cinderella ear that " I...lo...ve youu"
Yours Dearly
Lakotai.

(1) (Reply)

Grammy Award Winner Youssou N’dour Sacked As Senegal’s Minister Of Culture / Funke Akindele Launches Perfume Line / Davido And Eto'o Spotted Together - Watch Out For Eto'o Skelewu Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.