Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,073 members, 7,838,711 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

USA Visa Application,pls I Need Your Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visa Application,pls I Need Your Advice (526 Views)

USA Visa Interview; A Must Read / USA Visa Got Cancelled At POE Because The Officer Saw Something On My Biss Card. / Applying For Usa Visa Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1)

USA Visa Application,pls I Need Your Advice by Gokawalker: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dear NL,My name is Tunde,I have 2 different Country passports [Nigeria and Ghana passports] with 2 different surnames [The Nigeria Passport bear my Mom's surname and the Ghana passport bears my Dad's surname] because My Mom is from Nigeria,while my Dad is from Ghana.i tried applying for a seminar Visa at U.S.A Embassy in june with the Nigeria Passport but i was denied and now my Dad wants me to go and do undergraduate studies in U.S.A with my Ghana passport because most of my credentials and documents bears the same name on my Ghana passport and i'm applying from Nigeria,I want to know if it is Legal or illegal before i apply.And pls how do i go about it...Pls i need your advice.
Re: USA Visa Application,pls I Need Your Advice by RickyRozay: 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
Gokawalker: Dear NL,My name is Tunde,I have 2 different Country passports [Nigeria and Ghana passports] with 2 different surnames [The Nigeria Passport bear my Mom's surname and the Ghana passport bears my Dad's surname] because My Mom is from Nigeria,while my Dad is from Ghana.i tried applying for a seminar Visa at U.S.A Embassy in june with the Nigeria Passport but i was denied and now my Dad wants me to go and do undergraduate studies in U.S.A with my Ghana passport because most of my credentials and documents bears the same name on my Ghana passport and i'm applying from Nigeria,I want to know if it is Legal or illegal before i apply.And pls how do i go about it...Pls i need your advice.

Post your Enquiry on the below link, you will get lots of advice from Gurus on that thread;

www.nairaland.com/1229483/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part4/336

Cheers bro..

(1)

From Alexandria Egypt To Cape Town South Africa By Car / Searching For A Reliable Hotel Booking Website / Looking For Affordable Vacation Housing In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.