Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? (1630 Views)

How To Conqure/cure Ulcer Naturally: Be Spiritual And Health Conscious / 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) / What If The Sun Is Actually Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by plaetton: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
Seriously , I am convince that the sun has a special beef for me and is stalking me.
I am now very paranoid about going out. I feel like a cockroach now.

The Last time I went out, the sun singled me out for special punishment. Everywhere I went it followed me.
I looked back, and there it was.
I looked forward, and there it was.
I look left and then right, there it was again.

My body was burning and sweathing, and my head was dizzy. I looked around me, other people around me were not slightly perturbed.
Therefore, I am suspecting that I am being stalked and deliberately punished by the sun, perhaps for my apostasy and blasphemous ways.

Is this spiritual, as I am suspecting?
I need some advise from people knowledgeable on spiritual matters,such as priests, pastors, prayer warriors, even Babalawos and Pagans are welcome .
Urgent please.! cry
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by Enegod(m): 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
have you taken your drugs? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by ITbomb(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
Una go still say na ASUU or GEJ cause this one ?
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
By now, Obadiah got case to answer
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by MrTroll(m): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
You need to humble yourself before the sun god. Without the sun nothing in this earth would have existed. The sun is also self evident so you don't need no priest to tell of its existence. Come!!! Bow before the Lord of Light and all your woes will be a thing of the past!!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by plaetton: 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mr Troll: You need to humble yourself before the sun god. Without the sun nothing in this earth would have existed. The sun is also self evident so you don't need no priest to tell of its existence. Come!!! Bow before the Lord of Light and all your woes will be a thing of the past!!!!

But why me?
That's why I think it must be a spiritual manifestation.

And besides Mr Troll, you might be a Troll but that doesnt make you knowledgeable on matters spiritual.
"Give unto God what is his and leave unto a Troll what is his"
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
plaetton:

But why me?
It is not for you to know, but to 'sense'.. This experience proves that your wikimenaya has been awoken. You can now access the things hidden from other men. You are chosen. Bow before the Lord of Light, for he gives you life. Still your mind and listen. Let your heart be peaceful. As my rays spread forth and shine upon Thee, it shall light up thy path, that that which thee know not now, shall be revealed until the end.
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
The Sun Smites both the Sinner and the Righteous in equal measure.. however the righteous think it is odd
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by Cuteclem: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
Enegod: have you taken your drugs? undecided undecided

op please answer the above question
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by plaetton: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
Cuteclem:
op please answer the above question

On the advise of my advisers, I will not answer that question.

But what's drugs got to do with it?
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by MrTroll(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
plaetton:

But why me?

And besides Mr Troll, you might be a Troll but that doesnt make you knowledgeable on matters spiritual.
"Give unto God what is his and leave unto a Troll what is his"
But you do err. Taking my name out of context. The name Mr troll is a spiritual name which mere mortals cannot understand. It is only when you give yourself to the sun god, the one and only Lord of Light that you can begin to grasp the meaning. This sun scorching you is only a warning from the Lord of Light. Repent!!! Before it is too late. angry
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by plaetton: 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mr Troll: But you do err. Taking my name out of context. The name Mr troll is a spiritual name which mere mortals cannot understand. It is only when you give yourself to the sun god, the one and only Lord of Light that you can begin to grasp the meaning. This sun scorching you is only a warning from the Lord of Light. Repent!!! Before it is too late. angry

Oh , so you are mocking my pain and anxiety, huh?
This is serious oh.
I need genuine spiritual advice.
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by wiegraf: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ignorants using carnal mind to try to understand spiritul

Smh
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by plaetton: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
wiegraf: Ignorants using carnal mind to try to understand spiritul

Smh

Finally, perhaps a Daniel has come to judgement.

Pls sire, I am hungry for enlightenment: the spiritual kind. Science doesn't give me peace of mind and bliss.
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by MrTroll(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
plaetton:

Oh , so you are mocking my pain and anxiety, huh?
This is serious oh.
I need genuine spiritual advice.
Well, it has been prophesied in the scriptures, the holy books. "on the last days, men shall be warned but they will pay no heed. They will turn from the Lord of Light and curse the sun which gives them life" Its never too late heathen, repent or burn in venus!!!
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by plaetton: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mr Troll: Well, it has been prophesied in the scriptures, the holy books. "on the last days, men shall be warned but they will pay no heed. They will turn from the Lord of Light and curse the sun which gives them life" Its never too late heathen, repent or burn in venus!!!

HMMMM. It's interesting that you mentioned Venus.
It has long been rumoured as the location of hell.
Seriously. embarassed
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by MrTroll(m): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
plaetton:

HMMMM. It's interesting that you mentioned Venus.
It has long been rumoured as the location of hell.
Seriously. embarassed
Flesh and Blood did not reveal it unto the rumour mongers. . . Whatever science tries to discover has already been prophesied in the scriptures, you just need to open your spiritual eye.
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by wiegraf: 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
plaetton:

Finally, perhaps a Daniel has come to judgement.

Pls sire, I am hungry for enlightenment: the spiritual kind. Science doesn't give me peace of mind and bliss.

Che... Isn't it obvious, despite my using my carnal mind to come to this conclusion (thereby making anything i say invalid), that someone is using spiritual power to try to turn you bald?

Who have you pissed of recently? Probably one of your demon worshiping fellow black man?
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by plaetton: 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
wiegraf:

Che... Isn't it obvious, despite my using my carnal mind to come to this conclusion, that someone is using spiritual power to try to turn you bald?

Who have you pissed of recently? Probably one of your demon worshiping fellow black man?

OMG!
How did you know that I was turning bald? shocked

No wonder the sun is targeting my head.
Now it makes sense.
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by pri3stess(f): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
It's like everyone here is suffering from mad cow disease, I've seen the craziest threads today.
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
pri3stess: It's like everyone here is suffering from mad cow disease, I've seen the craziest threads today.

Riba A:IV and when they spake on these things, the men outside the temple were mesmerised,
:V and not understanding these things, began to make fun of them saying "these men be mad, acting like they smoked some good blunt"

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by plaetton: 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
aManFromMars:

Riba A:IV 3 and when they spake on these things, the men outside the temple were mesmerised,
:V and not understanding these things, became to make fun of them saying "these men be mad, acting like they smoked some good blunt"

He he he.
But it's not funny.
Yeah.
Whoever wants to mock can just mock on.
I know what I am going through.
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by wiegraf: 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
plaetton:

OMG!
How did you know that I was turning bald? shocked

No wonder the sun is targeting my head.
Now it makes sense.

That has nothing to do with the fact that one may surmise you're likely ~40 from gleaning through your posts. Simple spiritual method of enquiry, featuring Holy books, suspension of disbelief, wishful thinking, stellar illogic, delusions, a good deal of dopamine rushes, 0% success rate, etc etc is more than enough. The sun makes people bald thereby that's its purpose.

I get the feel you're not taking me seriously, but I'll point you in the right direction else arackh may issue loving judgment. If you like, don't take this threat advice seriously ser, but you first have to figure out how to catch the sun.

Does it follow you all the time? I ask because it is known to hide at night
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
plaetton:

He he he.
But it's not funny.
Yeah.
Whoever wants to mock can just mock on.
I know what I am going through.
Those who have had their mikenanya broken by the great Light god shall continue to feel a pressing within their souls until they turn to the light. Your spiritual awakening has come at a time when men are beginning to lose focus on the Greater light that has revealed the hidden and turn away from Radiance. In doing so, they have made prisoners of themselves but He who Shines Forevermore promises to bring them back at the right time.

your time has come... Turn away from the darkness and let the Light lead you.
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by plaetton: 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
^^^
You mean to say that this isn't an oppression but a awakening?
Hhhmm.

I a confused now.
Listen, in Nigeria, we are used to spiritual and demonic oppressions.
That is why we are backwards.
It's spiritual, ever since Festac 77
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
plaetton: ^^^
Hhhmm.

I a confused now.

Keep on the path and you shall understand why this things be so.
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
[size=68pt]LOL![/size]

Enegod: have you taken your drugs? undecided undecided

good question grin
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by MrTroll(m): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
plaetton: ^^^
Hhhmm.

I a confused now.
you err sir. Smdh. In Nigeria, we just seem backward to the eyes of men but in the spiritual realm we are the rulers of the world. If not so, then why are we so close to the equator? Just right for the greatest amount of sunlight in the world. Its spiritual bro, just believe and your eyes shall be opened!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by Kalvan: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
The Sun wants your Prayers and Adoration. In fact, Ra the great Sun God has chosen you to be his Son and vessel. You have to die for the Sins of the World. Good luck
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by plaetton: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mr Troll: you err sir. Smdh. In Nigeria, we just seem backward to the eyes of men but in the spiritual realm we are the rulers of the world. If not so, then why are we so close to the equator? Just right for the greatest amount of sunlight in the world. Its spiritual bro, just believe and your eyes shall be opened!!!

Hhmm.
Open my eyes? I have to wear sunshades to protect myself for now now.
Are you suggesting that I remove my shades and look straight into the light? shocked
Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by plaetton: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kalvan: The Sun wants your Prayers and Adoration. In fact, Ra the great Sun God has chosen you to be his Son and vessel. You have to die for the Sins of the World. Good luck

Haba! I no ready to die o.
I never enjoy finish.
I no fit trade this enjoyment for another one weh I neva see.

But still I need help with this sun stalking.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Think The Sun Is Stalking Me. Could It Be Spiritual? by wiegraf: 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/_2fdwS3Y1VhU/S-MChqb_jhI/AAAAAAAAXiM/GV6EcFz7nS4/s400/catch_the_sun_33.jpg[/img]

I know atheists like to talk about evidence. You can't see it, so it's impossible. What do you have to say to this, hmm?

Checkmate atheists

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grandpa (77) Kills Granny (71) For Denying Him Sex / Who Are Those To Pay Tithes, Who Are Those To Be Given? / 6 Messages To The Church - Heaven Visitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.