Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

6 Messages To The Church - Heaven Visitation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6 Messages To The Church - Heaven Visitation (1626 Views)

Boyfriends And Girlfriends? - Visitation Of Jesus To Samuel Oghenetega / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / A Male Campus Pastor Paying Female Members Personal Visitation."alone"....ok?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Messages To The Church - Heaven Visitation by Debeloved87(m): 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
In May 2006, a servant of God named Brani Duyan from Malaysia, was brought to Heaven to meet with the Lord Jesus and receive a revelation of 6 messages for the church. Brani, 52, has served in the church as an Elder & Pastor. He died of a stroke and was taken by an Angel to Heaven, and saw the Lord Jesus Christ. Here is his testimony of the 6 messages he was told to convey to the whole church. Take heed …….

Jesus had messages for me to bring to Earth. He wanted me to tell these messages to the children of God on Earth. These messages are VERY IMPORTANT for them to know, said Jesus. I was told that I would be very busy getting out these messages. Jesus also wanted me to share my Heavenly experiences to all the children of God so they will be blessed and renew their strength to follow Him.

Jesus spoke to me, when you go back to earth tell all My children these messages. There were SIX MESSAGES which Jesus had given to me:

FIRST MESSAGE:
Tell My children, they must Believe in Me with All their heart, their strength, and their mind. Those who are worried and doubtful will not get in here, said the Lord Jesus.

SECOND MESSAGE:
Tell My Children, they must be faithful to come to the Church service, because that is the time when I will shine over their faces and they will look for My face. I will be very pleased to see My children worshiping at Church, said the Lord Jesus

THIRD MESSAGE:
Tell My Children, they must be faithful to Pray, do My will, and live with My words, said the Lord Jesus

FOURTH MESSAGE:
Tell My children, they must be obedient to give Tithes and Offerings,” said the Lord Jesus.

While Jesus was giving me this message, He said My child, look there He showed me beautiful houses which are ready for His children. My child, these houses are ready, I prepared for all My children that believe and are obedient to Me. Then He showed me incomplete houses. I asked Lord, why are these houses not yet completed? The Lord Jesus said My child, these houses belong to My children that are not generous giving tithe and offerings. These houses will be ready and completed after My children give more tithes and offerings in My House.
((Beware of false anti-tithing teachings that have tickled the ears and deceived many. You have been warned. Just obey God))

FIFTH MESSAGE:
Tell My children, they must put in Prayer all their wealth to Me for protection and blessing while they are still on Earth, so that when I come to Earth for the second time, they will not be attached to their Earthly wealth. Remember the story of Lot wife, said the Lord Jesus.

SIXTH MESSAGE:
Tell My children, they must be Ready and Alert, because I will be coming soon. Sooner than people expect! said the Lord Jesus,

RAPTURE
While Jesus told me the sixth message, He showed me the sky, continue here http://lifeboatchristianministry..com/2015/04/heaven-visitation-6-messages-to-church.html#more

Re: 6 Messages To The Church - Heaven Visitation by MarkMiwerds(m): 12:36am On Apr 03, 2015
Debeloved87:
FOURTH MESSAGE:
Tell My children, they must be obedient to give Tithes and Offerings,” said the Lord Jesus.

While Jesus was giving me this message, He said My child, look there He showed me beautiful houses which are ready for His children. My child, these houses are ready, I prepared for all My children that believe and are obedient to Me. Then He showed me incomplete houses. I asked Lord, why are these houses not yet completed? The Lord Jesus said My child, these houses belong to My children that are not generous giving tithe and offerings. These houses will be ready and completed after My children give more tithes and offerings in My House.
((Beware of false anti-tithing teachings that have tickled the ears and deceived many. You have been warned. Just obey God))

And there was war in Heaven: God opposed the Holy Spirit...

Wait a minute!! What Bible are you reading from? Where is that found in the Bible?

The answer my friends, is it is found, not in the Bible, but rather it is found in the pulpits of many Churches around the world today, as well in the homes of many misinformed Christians.

Oh, the preacher may not use those exact words. But he might as well use them. Those words are no different than the words he speaks when he tells his congregation that God requires them to tithe their money to the Church.
I have searched every instance of tithing where it is commanded in the Bible and, amazingly, I find the only people God ever commanded to tithe were those who lived in Israel.

At the Jerusalem Council in A.D. 51, (Acts 15) the Holy Ghost and the Apostles made a decision concerning what was required of the Gentile Believers.

Acts 15:28-29 For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things; That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

"No greater burden than these necessary things." Tithing is not mentioned as one of those "necessary things."

When a pastor teaches his congregation that God requires a tithe of their money, when a family member teaches those in his household that God requires monetary tithes,that pastor and that family member is guilty of pitting God in opposition to the decision of the Holy Ghost in Acts 15.

Mark 3:25 And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

Yet, the Bible teaches us that God and His Holy Spirit are in agreement with one another.

1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Not once in the epistles is there any instruction given for Gentile Believers to tithe their money to the New Testament Church.

If the command is not in the Bible, we can come to no other conclusion than that it is a man-made command and not a God-ordained directive.

Matthew 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Jesus Christ said of the Pharisees that their worship was in vain because of their teaching commandments of man as if they were of God. When we teach that God requires something today, we'd best have Scripture to support our teaching. Otherwise, we are as guilty as the Pharisees in Matthew 15.

Friends, be as the Bereans in Acts 17:11. Search the Scriptures to see if what I have written is in agreement with the Word of God. If you do a diligent study, you will find it is absolutely 100% in agreement. You will find that the one you are being obedient to by tithing your money is not God at all. Rather, it is obedience to the man who is teaching contrary to the decision of the Holy Ghost and the Apostles.

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
Re: 6 Messages To The Church - Heaven Visitation by brocab: 1:37am On Apr 03, 2015
Great message But really if this is true then the Lord would have written it.

But if it's not true maybe you need to ask the Lord for repentance, instead of trying to rip off the Church on the faery on the fourth message Tithes and offerings and the Fifth message, give all our earthly wealth to him, {to whom really} for our own protection and blessings-is Jesus now classed as a gangster, pay for your own protection or else?

Or else what, Is this the way you as a believer expect others to respond, laying the message down heavy, is this the way you believe you receive your blessings, that others should follow, money won't buy your way?

Act 3:6, Peter said silver and Gold I do not have, but what I have, I give you, in the name of Jesus of Nazareth, get up and walk...

Your story is to far fetch.

Debeloved87:
In May 2006, a servant of God named Brani Duyan from Malaysia, was brought to Heaven to meet with the Lord Jesus and receive a revelation of 6 messages for the church. Brani, 52, has served in the church as an Elder & Pastor. He died of a stroke and was taken by an Angel to Heaven, and saw the Lord Jesus Christ. Here is his testimony of the 6 messages he was told to convey to the whole church. Take heed …….

Jesus had messages for me to bring to Earth. He wanted me to tell these messages to the children of God on Earth. These messages are VERY IMPORTANT for them to know, said Jesus. I was told that I would be very busy getting out these messages. Jesus also wanted me to share my Heavenly experiences to all the children of God so they will be blessed and renew their strength to follow Him.

Jesus spoke to me, when you go back to earth tell all My children these messages. There were SIX MESSAGES which Jesus had given to me:

FIRST MESSAGE:
Tell My children, they must Believe in Me with All their heart, their strength, and their mind. Those who are worried and doubtful will not get in here, said the Lord Jesus.

SECOND MESSAGE:
Tell My Children, they must be faithful to come to the Church service, because that is the time when I will shine over their faces and they will look for My face. I will be very pleased to see My children worshiping at Church, said the Lord Jesus

THIRD MESSAGE:
Tell My Children, they must be faithful to Pray, do My will, and live with My words, said the Lord Jesus

FOURTH MESSAGE:

FIFTH MESSAGE:
Tell My children, they must put in Prayer all their wealth to Me for protection and blessing while they are still on Earth, so that when I come to Earth for the second time, they will not be attached to their Earthly wealth. Remember the story of Lot wife, said the Lord Jesus.

SIXTH MESSAGE:
Tell My children, they must be Ready and Alert, because I will be coming soon. Sooner than people expect! said the Lord Jesus,

RAPTURE
While Jesus told me the sixth message, He showed me the sky, continue here http://lifeboatchristianministry..com/2015/04/heaven-visitation-6-messages-to-church.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Do We Have 2 Kinds Of Sabbath Church / The Missionary Lilith / Without Religion How Do You Think The World would Have Been?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.