Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates (14390 Views)

Nnpc Is Recruiting Fresh And Experienced Graduates / Nnpc Is Recruting Young Graduate / Nnpc Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by funsoo(m): 8:18am On Jun 01, 2006
are you a young graduate? nnpc is looking for you, pls and pls
follow the cv format and other requirements as specified in guardian june 1 2006 page 26 27
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by duttybarb(f): 9:19am On Jun 01, 2006
;d
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by chy(f): 9:31am On Jun 01, 2006
requirements:
photocopies of certificate,nysc discharge letter,birth certificate and two recent passport
photographs with names at the back
send to:
1. the group general manager
nnpc towers herbert macaulay way
central business district abuja
2. the zonal manager
nigerian national petroleum corporation
lagos zonal office
28 ademola street off awolowo road
south / west ikoyi, lagos
3. the zonal manager
port harcourt zonal office
49, moscow road , port harcourt
rivers state.
4.the zonal manager
warri zonal office,
19/21 warri/sapele road
warri,delta state
5. the zonal manager
kaduna zonal office
24 gubarau road
unguwar rimi kaduna
kaduna state
not later than three weeks from 1st june 2006
for graduate trainee write that on the right hand corner of the envelope
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by funsoo(m): 9:32am On Jun 01, 2006
pls follow the following procedure to improve your chances of invitation for the nnpc test or interview

1 place guardian of 01062006 by your side
2. ensure you meet all the requirements
3. age is very important .ensure you are not overage. pls check
4 if you are computer literate.good. reflect it under additional qualification.state the package you can use
5 .if you have experience. use active verb to describe it briefly
6. pls use the format required. do not send that old cv .i beg you
7. remember to mark your envelope as required
8.your cv must be the best. neat. error free. pls let someone go through. let it be between 1-2pages. do not cluster information.
9.your application must be in your hand writing.pls write legibly. no cancellation.no grammatical error
10.write an exciting letter. in paragraph 1 quote source of information.how your qualification and experience ,if any fit you for this position
11. let them know in par 2 that you possessed the skills and experience that can add value to their organisation/be brief do not duplicate the information in your cv
12 show confidence in your last paragraph. do not be passive .ask for action .let them know that you are available for test or interview at their convenience. pls show courtesy by ending it professionally eg, thank you for your time and consideration.
12 address your envelope neatly. pls use a good one .i will suggest a white quality envelope
13 do not delay posting till the last day. if you must post affix the correct stamp. if i were you i will do the posting by myself. why not take it to them. if they reject then post . i don't think i have confidence in our postal system
pls let me continue my work . my table is pile up. i wish you best of luck. my number? 08038363655 olufunso2006@yahoo.com.
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by otokx(m): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2006
at this point in time NNPC cannot make use of the internet to carry out recruitment.
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by moyossy(f): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2006
thanks for that Information pal. Please can u elaborate more on the requirements?.
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by moyossy(f): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2006
Like the age limit , HND / B.Sc, grades and all the stuffs like that. Sorry for bothering you anyway, is b'cos I can't lay my hands on the paper here. Thanks
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by ozarnold(m): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2006
Thanks for the tips, i'm adjusting my cv right away.
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by Cemar(f): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2006
So are you saying that one can send the application to any of the addresses written?Ehen, please what is the age limit?
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by Zamfara(m): 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2006
Somebody help, i'm still serving but i'll be passing out by 7th August. Is it advisable 4 me to apply with my posting or call up letter, considering d fact dat nobody knows when such an opportunity wud com around again? Thanks.
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by funsoo(m): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2006
Zamfara.
If i were you i will apply .What will it cost you?. Envelope and stamp. Go ahead ,nobody will crucify you.
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by xchanger: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2006
Hi.
Pls can anyone post the CV format for NNPC application . Funso,I learnt it has a specific format u have to follow pls it is urgent
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by daintyopal: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2006
Here's the format:

SURNAME
FIRST NAME / INITIALS
DATE OF BIRTH
LOCALGOVT. AREA
SEX
MARITAL STATUS
CONTACT ADDRESS
MOBILE NUMBER
E-MAIL ADDRESS
INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED WITH DATES
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS WITH GRADE
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE( IF ANY)
DESCRIPTION OF WORK EXPERIENCE
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
REFEREES

All the very best! wink
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by opuama(f): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2006
pls does anyone know the format of the NNPC test? If u do pls send it across the earlier the better for us.
thanx
opuama(managemailme@yahoo,com)
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by blissfull(m): 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2006
sweet mates, am also interested geting the Nnpc Test Format before the time.
Email- laryblendbliss@yahoo.com
One love.
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by diyobdw(f): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2006
i gues u can make enquiries from
The Zonal Manager
NNPC,Lagos Zone Office, 28,Ademola street,off awolowo road,South-West,Ikoyi,Lagos.
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by HoneyJ1(f): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2006
I am also interested in the test format
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by Deby(f): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2006
hi
am also interested in the nnpc test format. am happy to be on this site 08032232156 pls keep me informed
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by EstyD: 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2006
I know that the vacancy is 2.1 but do u think 2.2 can give it a try? or maybe 2.2 candidates would not be shortlisted?
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by EstyD: 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2006
Oh my God, Chy said we are to send photocopies of credentials and Funsoo said we are to send the application in hand written form, HELL HAS BEEN LET LOSE embarassed , cos i did none of thos crye. Pls what do i do? is it not late already? undecided
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by Zamfara(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2006
Pls to whom do we address d application letter? Thanks in advance.
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by lastdonng(f): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2006
I am intrested in getting the test format as well. please if any one has it shout please send it across.
thanks very much
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by wale4eva(m): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2006
Plz im also interested in th format if anyone has it. 08029121728
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by legolet(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2006
the person asking whether 2:2 graduates are allowed to partake?i sugest the person still tries,you never know, this is naija!!! shocked
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by stark(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2006
ladies and gentlemen, i am also interested n the NNPC test format. my number remains 08037235562.
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by sunflower: 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2006
can someone pls send the NNPC CV format, i couldn't get the guardian newspaper. plssssssssssssssssss, (su
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by funsoo(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2006
Since most applicants cannot lay there hands on Guardian,below are other requirements

Minimum of second class upper or HND upper credit in chemical, petroleum, gas, process,mechanical, eletrical eletronics instrumentation engineering.Geology.geophysics, computer computer science economics, bus adm accountancy, and law

-be computer literate
- not be more than 29yrs old

Documents required
- photocopies of cert, birth cert, NYSC CERT,
-2 passport photograph, with name at the back
-all application to be marked appropriately e.g GRADUATE TRAINEES
- Discipline to be written at the right hand corner of the envelope

-APPLICATIONS TO REACH ANY OF THE 5 ADDRESSES NOT LATER THAN 3WEEKS FROM DATE OF THE ADVERT. DATE OF ADVERT JUNE 1 2006. APPLICATION SHOULD BE IN APPLICANTS HAND WRITING.
IT IS NEVER TOO LATE .GOOD LUCK
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by georgee(m): 11:15am On Jun 14, 2006
pls dnt leave me out on the test format thejawando@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by favourite(f): 11:38am On Jun 14, 2006
im also interested in the format
shiningfavour@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by theORAKU(m): 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2006
I wonda if we are sharing email addressess on this thread.
If anybody has an idea of what the nnpc test is like, he/she shud kindly post it on this thread.

But I have a feeling that the test will be administered by WAEC or JAMB.
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2006
@ TheORAKU,
thanks. for a moment i wondered if this write up was to gather email addressess and GSM numbers. if anyone has any idea, simply paste it on the Forum thats what NL is all about and not sending information to personal emails addresses!!!
Re: Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates by opuama(f): 11:51am On Jun 15, 2006
Thanx tonisafe22 for coming to our rescue by dicouraging selfishness on the website. please anyone that has the answer to the topic should just post it on nairaland for the benefit of everyone. The earlier the better !

(1) (2) (Reply)

HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. / Should I Quit My Job / Dutch State Mines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.