Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. (14382 Views)

Are You A Youth & Thinking Of Where To Start Out. Attended Interviews But No Job / Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto / See Questions Hiring Managers Do Not Want To Hear During Job Interviews, But (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by solomikky: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hello everyone,I'm just a little confused about a mail I got from an oil company sometimes this year,after going through the three stages of their recruitment process.Please I need someone to advice me on what to do.

It all started with a test,after which I was invited for the first interview,being successful at that interview of course qualified me for the final interview with the MD.We had a brief discussion section that lasted for about fifteen minutes,after which I was confidence that the MD was cool with me,with the thought that,an offer letter would be given to me.

Few months after,regret mails were sent to the unsuccessful candidates but I was excepted,just when I was already thanking God for taking me out of the pains of being jobless,a mail came in and turned my mood to that of the wife of a newly elected U.S president that just lost her husband to a vital accident.

Here goes how the contents look like:

Thanks for your interest in applying for a career with us,we are pleased to inform you that you were successful in our interviews.However,we would keep your profile for future openings as we have met the required numbers of recruitment for this financial year.

I tried to put myself together pretending as if nothing went bad,but sincerely, I really want your opinions on if I should keep hope alive,thinking that one day I'll be called to take up the offer letter or forget the chances I have with the company and count my losses.
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by dammywapes(m): 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
"Adura lo le shey o call on daddy adura a gba oo"

14 Likes

Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by menix(m): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
Op if u can send Heavenly thunder to these guyz below, u will be get that call nxt week..

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by divinehand2003(m): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Keep the faith alive, patience is a virtue. It will come to you eventually.

4 Likes

Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by Etfash(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
Op be calm; they will get back to you.

1 Like

Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by damton(m): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
BE HOPEFUL AND OPTIMISTIC.

NEVER DESPAIR. FOR EVERY DISSAPOINTMENT, THERE IS AN APPOINTMENT

1 Like

Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by frank043(m): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
It made your mood like that of Audu's wife... Lol.

They said they have made their recruitment for THIS FINANCIAL YEAR, in order of hierarchy, Don't worry, your wonderful profile is comfortably with them and it will DEFINITELY be considered for NEXT YEAR'S TAKE. You should be thanking your god that you got a success text and not otherwise.

By the way, I don't see how that text should change your mood. How do you want those that got the ugly text to feel?

In summary, they will get back to you before the end of first quarter of 2016.

8 Likes

Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
Chai! Keep trying at other places.. Many people like you also wants to work in Oil companies, which have extremely limited vacancy.
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by Daslim180(m): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
Don't worry, the HR will get back to you as soon
as 'awon Iya ba ti pada leyin e' (the witches
turns their back off you) after feeding them with lots of holy ghost fire!!!

4 Likes

Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by femilek8(m): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
End time jobs
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by slimzypink(f): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
sorry sad
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by nenergy(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
Read this and encourage yourself. They might call you sooner than you think.

I did a practical interview six months ago with an oil servicing company here in Port Harcourt though I passed the interview they never called. Just day before yesterday I got a call from the operations manager who is an expertrate and he was asking me if am still open and interested for the job, I said yes, so I went there yesterday and was referred to the company's hospital for fitness test and I passed. After negotiation we agreed 3.7M annual salary. I Will be going for induction 2moro @ clients company.

www.nairaland.com/2762964/got-job-after-6month-interviewed

9 Likes

Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by yomalex(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
hmm then you wait till January then see how it goes
More Vacancies exist on www.jobsdome.com
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by adebayo201: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
cry
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by kennyman2000(m): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hmmmm.....
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by Christine01(f): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
embarassed
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by emmanuel596(m): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
Congrats.....am still telling u now that your thread successfully made front. Page
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by delors(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hmmm
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
femilek8:
End time jobs
better than being Jobless urself.

3 Likes

Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Calm down,they may still get back to you and if they don't,it's not the end of the world for you.

2 Likes

Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by Daslim180(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Don't worry, the HR will get back to you as soon as 'awon Iya ba ti pada leyin e' (the witches turns their back off you)

1 Like

Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
Pray Without Ceasing.

1 Like

Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by DahtzFestjayz: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
p
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by hemucology(m): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
God time is the best

Ok
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
It's normal. You will contacted when there is opening. A friend of mine was contacted after two years of successful interview
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by rawpadgin(m): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
cool
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by Bollinger(m): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
solomikky:
Hello everyone,I'm just a little confused about a mail I got from an oil company sometimes this year,after going through the three stages of their recruitment process.Please I need someone to advice me on what to do.

It all started with a test,after which I was invited for the first interview,being successful at that interview of course qualified me for the final interview with the MD.We had a brief discussion section that lasted for about fifteen minutes,after which I was confidence that the MD was cool with me,with the thought that,an offer letter would be given to me.

Few months after,regret mails were sent to the unsuccessful candidates but I was excepted,just when I was already thanking God for taking me out of the pains of being jobless,a mail came in and turned my mood to that of the wife of a newly elected U.S president that just lost her husband to a vital accident.

Here goes how the contents look like:

Thanks for your interest in applying for a career with us,we are pleased to inform you that you were successful in our interviews.However,we would keep your profile for future openings as we have met the required numbers of recruitment for this financial year.

I tried to put myself together pretending as if nothing went bad,but sincerely, I really want your opinions on if I should keep hope alive,thinking that one day I'll be called to take up the offer letter or forget the chances I have with the company and count my losses.

The letter explains it all. You are next in line when a new recruitment process begins. But it does not mean you stop searching.

5 Likes

Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by solomikky: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
peppyluv02:
Calm down,they may still get back to you and if they don't,it's not the end of the world for you.
peppyluv02:
thanks peppyluve
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
Op! You didn't get the offer, though you performed well on the interview! Getting an offer is not always exclusively dependent on your performance. Things can go wrong in the company along the way and maybe their recruitment needs changed. I think you should consider this a loss, move on and keep applying elsewhere! All the best!!!!

3 Likes

Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
Your village people the table your matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by solomikky: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
dammywapes:
"Adura lo le shey o call on daddy adura a gba oo"
you're right Dammy.....thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Work Of A DSA In A Commercial Bank In Nigeria / 9mobile Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Dutch State Mines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.