Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Petroleum Training Institutute (p.t.i) Entrance Exam Past Questions And Answers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Petroleum Training Institutute (p.t.i) Entrance Exam Past Questions And Answers (3193 Views)

Another Job Opportunity Is Here In Nigeria Called [p.t.l] / Blueprint Online Lectures On P.t.i Entrance Exam Preparation / Free P.t.i Entrance Exam Past Q&a English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Petroleum Training Institutute (p.t.i) Entrance Exam Past Questions And Answers by pyrosman: 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
This is to informed the public that we have the petroleum training institute entrance examination past questions and answer in downloadable pdf and doc format

MATHS QUESTION AND ANSWER 2000-2013 DOWNLOADABLE PDF/DOC..............#500

GENERAL PAPER QUESTION AND ANSWER 2000-2013 DOWNLOADABLE PDF/DOC......#500

PHYSICS QUESTION AND ANSWER 2000-2013 DOWNLOADABLE PDF/DOC............#500

CHEMISTRY QUESTION AND ANSWER 2000-2013 DOWNLOADABLE PDF/DOC..........#500

To order for your copy online pay #1500 which is for any of the three subject you will be writing into any of the account below.

BANK: UBA
NAME: IRHIVBEN PETER
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2059613132

OR

BANK: DIAMOND BANK
NAME: IRHIVBEN PETER
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0012400318

After payment text your teller number or e-mail address 08122516378. We will send your copy in both pdf and doc format immediately to you.

If you live in warri or its environment you can get your copy at

M-TRINITY EDUCATIONAL CENTRE
72 OKERE-UGBORIKOKO ROAD,
WARRI, DELTA STATE.
PHONE NO: 08122516378

ALSO AVAILABLE
PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE ENTRANCE EXAM SELF-PREPARATORY DVD
MATHS............................................#500
GENERAL PAPER....................................#500
PHYSICS..........................................#500
CHEMISTRY........................................#500

FOR ENQUIRY CALL: 08122516378 OR SEND E-MAIL TO: ptientranceexamdvd@gmail.com
Re: Petroleum Training Institutute (p.t.i) Entrance Exam Past Questions And Answers by xhebruski(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2016
Very helpful. I don't live in warri. How will I get the ebook? I hope they were not scanned? I downloaded a clean and typed PTI mathematics past questions and answers from http://www.my-school.com.ng/p/past-questions-and-answers.html but that is the only subject they have. I would appreciate any further assistance from you.

(1) (Reply)

Inspiring Success Story Of How A Young Graduate Made It In Lagos / Pharmacy Students Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently / Professional Certification In Document Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.