Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Read And Smile* - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Read And Smile* (857 Views)

Smile::::see Beautiful Engagment/wedding Rings: / Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## / Read And Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read And Smile* by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
[/color]teacher:why did you urinate there,didn't you see ''dont urinate here'' on the wall?? . .Akpos:i thought it was the name of the school[color=#000099] ;-D
Re: Read And Smile* by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
pastor:you know money is not everything AKPOS:i know pastor,but i dont need everything, just money
Re: Read And Smile* by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
Teacher:oxygen was first discovered in the year 1772 . . .Akpos:but what were people breathing before that year?
Re: Read And Smile* by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
Teacher:you failure,at your age Bill Gates stood first in his class AKPOS:mind you sir, at your ago Hitler committed suicide
Re: Read And Smile* by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
Teacher:if a lion is chasing you what would you do Akpos:climb a tree Teacher:if the lion climbs a tree? Akpos:I'll just into a river and swim teacher:if the lion also jumps into the water and swims after you? Akpos:teacher,are you on my side or the lions's side?? One word for Akpos
Re: Read And Smile* by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
Lol ... Numba 3 really got me laughing. Make d teacher no come scatter akpors head! cheesy

When person climb tree, enter river, wetin remain again na? cheesy
Re: Read And Smile* by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 01, 2013
jassie: Lol ... Numba 3 really got me laughing. Make d teacher no come scatter akpors head! cheesy

When person climb tree, enter river, wetin remain again na? cheesy
hehehe Akpos with him irrational thinking....semi-madman.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Called Off At Last / God And Devil / Oduma's Examination Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.