Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. (2653 Views)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N / Where Is Idowuogbo? / ~happy Birthday Idowuogbo~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by Codedrock(m): 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hello pals on nairaland i was just set free from a month ban yesterday.. And checking my following list i couldnt find aunty idowuogbo posts among 'em and then i kuku check her profile and i saw it was August 17 she logged in last.. SHE IS ONE OF THE MOST ACTIVE NAIRALANDERS MOST ESPECIALLY ROMANCE SECTION AND MANY OTHERS YOU MAY CHECK HER PROFILE: www.nairaland.com/idowuogbo IF THERE IS ANYBODY HERE THAT KNOWS ABOUT HER WHEREABOUT PLS TALK AND IF YOU MISS HER DROP YOUR COMMENTS AND LIKE... I JUST HOPE NOTHING IS WRONG WITH HER.

1 Like

Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by tonnieblaise(m): 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
could this be love??
Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by ikekings(m): 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
Chai! Smp..
Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by EzePromoe: 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
I've been asking same question for some days now, but no reply.
But me I'm thinking she's in her honeymoon, if she didn't lost her phone.
Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by Obinnau(m): 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
I also noticed that. but last i heard, she was serving a ban.
Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
I miss my BADOSKY too.
Could it be she didn't tell moi dt d time has reach?
I wanna believe na honeymoon tinz. cool cool tongue tongue
Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
she changed handle, she's keeping a low profile with the handle till further notice.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
Prob busy with reality, you know what the rest of us go to once we log out

1 Like

Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by Obinnau(m): 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
chidyhels: she changed handle, she's keeping a low profile with the handle till further notice.
Hmm, I doubt that.
Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by Codedrock(m): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
tonnieblaise: could this be love??
LOL.. MAYBE.. I may still marry her someday..
Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by Codedrock(m): 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: I've been asking same question for some days now, but no reply.
But me I'm thinking she's in her honeymoon, if she didn't lost her phone.
HONEYMOON?? And who tell you say na phone she dey use?
Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by Codedrock(m): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
Obinnau: I also noticed that. but last i heard, she was serving a ban.
WHAT THE ?? Somebody like her could be banned?? Thats impossible..
Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
Av missed ha comments 2,i hope shez ok
Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by Codedrock(m): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
alutacontinua: I miss my BADOSKY too.
Could it be she didn't tell moi dt d time has reach?
I wanna believe na honeymoon tinz. cool cool tongue tongue
I TRUST MY RAZZ SIS.. She can still be nairalanding when having se.x.. I am damn sure honeymoon cant stop her from nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by Codedrock(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
chidyhels: she changed handle, she's keeping a low profile with the handle till further notice.
at least she is gonna be logging in sometimes she hasnt logging for almost 2weeks.
Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by Codedrock(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
pc guru: Prob busy with reality, you know what the rest of us go to once we log out
YOU MAY BE RIGHT.. We all do that.. We all face reality after leaving here.. I felt touched and i gained something from wat you wrote up there.

1 Like

Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
how come am the only one that noticed the new handle. She tries so hard to keep it cool,but i knw the razz id when i see her comment. Let me nt mention names first. But come to think of it,can ID possibly stay this long without atleast peeping?
Shes fine jor,just kping it low.

1 Like

Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by Codedrock(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
chidyhels: how come am the only one that noticed the new handle. She tries so hard to keep it cool,but i knw the razz id when i see her comment. Let me nt mention names first. But come to think of it,can ID possibly stay this long without atleast peeping?
Shes fine jor,just kping it low.
STILL DOUBT THAT.
Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
Codedrock: YOU MAY BE RIGHT.. We all do that.. We all face reality after leaving here.. I felt touched and i gained something from wat you wrote up there.
She prob got pissed after getting banned and thot why am i here, the same thing that happens to me when i get insulted online, that i actually left my work to be insulted by an anonymous stranger. but anyway idowuogbo is fine, she sends her best and is touched that you guys care alot. she's with me for the night grin
Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by Codedrock(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
pc guru:
She prob got pissed after getting banned and thot why am i here, the same thing that happens to me when i get insulted online, that i actually left my work to be insulted by an anonymous stranger. but anyway idowuogbo is fine, she sends her best and is touched that you guys care alot. she's with me for the night grin
BRO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING AGAIN NOW..?? And was she really banned?
Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
Codedrock: BRO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING AGAIN NOW..??
I don't know i just read it here so i assumed she was.
Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by SLIDiE(m): 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
pc guru:
shocked i trust her!!! undecided
Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by obo389(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
i dey alwyz trip for dt babe i swear.misd her though embarassed
buh is she married?

1 Like

Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by Codedrock(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
obo389: i dey alwyz trip for dt babe i swear.misd her though embarassed
buh is she married?
my thoughts.. SHE IS GONNA BE REALLY FUN.. Hoping to marry som1 lyk her.
Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
She's ok.
Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by Obinnau(m): 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
sexkillz: She's ok.

is she on ban?

1 Like

Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by obo389(m): 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
Obinnau: is she on ban?
good Q .Abeg tell us were she dey and wetin dey wory her sad
Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by Codedrock(m): 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
sexkillz: She's ok.

dem don abuse you here lyk madt.. Today. AND ARE YOU GUYS IN CONTACT?

1 Like

Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
Yes. She's fine.
Re: Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. by pendo89(f): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Boyfriend / Omo-eko Where Are You! / Hook Up Whatsapp Group For Guyz And Girlz In Benin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.