Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

Why Do Ladies Of Today Like Artificial Padding? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Ladies Of Today Like Artificial Padding? (1088 Views)

Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic / Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? / Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Of Today Like Artificial Padding? by DaJulee(f): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Why Do Young Girls Of Today Like Artificial Paddings (Both Bras & Bums) ?
Can These Artificial Padd Contribute To The Beauty Of Women??

Can Artificial Padds Help In Making A Man Marry A Woman??

Girls Stop Decieving Urselfs........
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Today Like Artificial Padding? by kennybelle: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2013

Wetin concern u, does ur babe(s) nt use em?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Today Like Artificial Padding? by Kanwulia: 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
My own is not artificial o! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Today Like Artificial Padding? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
Maybe if you guys (not all guys) stopped complaining about the girl not having a big nyansh or big bŕeast. The world will be a better place.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Today Like Artificial Padding? by Pampers: 2:25am On Sep 01, 2013
God save us o. ASUU shld resume in time before these kids become something else. Idleness is killing them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Today Like Artificial Padding? by kraziechic: 5:33am On Sep 01, 2013
Kanwulia: My own is not artificial o! wink
This stinks of mgbeketoto. Show us the boobs nah grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Today Like Artificial Padding? by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2013
Pampers: God save us o. ASUU shld resume in time before these kids become something else. Idleness is killing them.
i am telling you.the rate at which i am seeing so much stewpeedity on family section is alarming.when i thought i have seen high levels of stewpeedity,another worse one will pop out.asuuu resume o.all this evidences of idleness exhibited on this section is getting very disturbing
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Today Like Artificial Padding? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
Kanwulia: My own is not artificial o! wink

Isn't that bra padded? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Today Like Artificial Padding? by greatgod2012(f): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
What a thread!!!
This is one of the threads that will make Debrief vow to protest nak€dly in front of National Assembly complex for refusing to call ASUU strike off.
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Today Like Artificial Padding? by Mynd44: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
greatgod2012: What a thread!!!
This is one of the threads that will make Debrief vow to protest nak€dly in front of National Assembly complex for refusing to call ASUU strike off.
**Dies**
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Today Like Artificial Padding? by greatgod2012(f): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
**Dies**

**sprinkle hot water on Mynd 44 to wake up to the truth**.

In fact, i will join Debrief in the protest if threads like this continue to have their ways into this section. This is a section of mature and serious-minded people for goodness' sake ke.
The influx of ASUU strike is just too obvious jare this recent time.
May God help our country.
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Today Like Artificial Padding? by Mynd44: 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
greatgod2012:

**sprinkle hot water on Mynd 44 to wake up to the truth**.

In fact, i will join Debrief in the protest if threads like this continue to have their ways into this section. This is a section of mature and serious-minded people for goodness' sake ke.
The influx of ASUU strike is just too obvious jare this recent time.
May God help our country.
Will you be protesting uncladed too? I will prefer that oooo. And when will the protests start? Wanna get my camera in good shape
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Today Like Artificial Padding? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
IvyBlue:

Isn't that bra padded? undecided

grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Today Like Artificial Padding? by Kanwulia: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mu he he he he

Who removed the pissssshure of my UN-PADDED MAMMMARIES?
Or was it causing some NL 'house-husbands' to RELEASE for lack of the REEEEAL thing in their lives? wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Today Like Artificial Padding? by RoyalRoy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
debrief08: Dear Federal Government and ASUU, na God I dey take beg una, please call off this strike.

Hian, if I see anymore
"He didn't answer my pings and I want to murder him".
Do prostitut3s use Lubricants?"
Foolish threads like this one again, I will go and stand in front of the National Assembly nak3D till you call off this strike.
Thank you!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Today Like Artificial Padding? by ciphoenix: 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
Rotfl @debrief

I'll join you bro. cheesy But fully clothed tongue

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Lover In Lagos, Flees To Ghana / How Can I Tell My Husband I Bought Our Babies For N700,000 When He Traveled? / Help A Girl In A Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.