Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? (29306 Views)

Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) / Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) / How Did You Propose To Your Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by perkyendy(m): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
Please I really wanna know your own answer to this.

Though it looks funny each time I see such

What's ur take on this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
It's a very emotional something. embarassed

20 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
Isn't it obvious; they are extremely happy ofcourse.
Getting engaged is tantamount to wining the world cup.

53 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by ucheheart(m): 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
Because they've spent one-third of their life time waiting for that moment, some gave up thinking it will never come after waiting for so long a time. Considering the population explosion of women on earth, any woman being proposed to will count herself very lucky.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Ngokafor(f): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
ucheheart:
Because they've spent one-third of their life time waiting for that moment, some gave up thinking it will never come after waiting for so long a time. Considering the population explosion of women on earth, any woman being proposed to will count herself very lucky.

...na waoo!!..see your detailed response meanwhile you are supposed to be male..abi you be woman? embarassed
ucheheart:

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
ucheheart:

World population

Male: 3,477,829,638

Female: 3,418,059,380

Gender ratio: 102

You're welcome!

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by okotv(m): 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
carefreewannabe:

World population

You're welcome!
whenever you drop this particular stat, the thoughts I get become weird.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
okotv:
whenever you drop this particular stat, the thoughts I get become weird.

Share your weird thoughts. cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by okotv(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Share your weird thoughts. cheesy
not today. Don't want to get brainy now.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
okotv:
not today. Don't want to get brainy now.

Understandable. Have a good rest. Take care. kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by okotv(m): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Understandable. Have a good rest. Take care. kiss
you too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by ucheheart(m): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
carefreewannabe:

World population

You're welcome!
mere assumption. No population census is 100% accurate esp in africa were figures are manipulated to meet selfish interests. Have you ever wondered if moslems and some african traditional men marry many wives why do we still have many women still single in this country? Even the bible stated it that the time will come when 10 women will run to a man and beg him to marry them just for them to answer his name. And that time is now. So deceive not yourself, population of women is far greater than that of men.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
You can't help that you're finally getting married to the man you love, he feel the same way you do too. He wants to settle down with you, that is so emotional to cry about *sniffs* cry can't wait to get married!

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
My naija sisters don't cry jor angry
cry koh, sob nih cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by undercat: 12:08am On Feb 06, 2015
I think it'll be more surprising if they didn't cry.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by ireneidiva(f): 5:24am On Feb 06, 2015
ucheheart:
mere assumption. No population census is 100% accurate esp in africa were figures are manipulated to meet selfish interests. Have you ever wondered if moslems and some african traditional men marry many wives why do we still have many women still single in this country? Even the bible stated it that the time will come when 10 women will run to a man and beg him to marry them just for them to answer his name. And that time is now. So deceive not yourself, population of women is far greater than that of men.
A lot of the men are in prison! The rest are soldiers who keep dying. Go figure!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 06, 2015
ucheheart:

No population census is accurate but yours is, right? grin

Keep dreaming.

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by ArewaSweetheart(f): 6:47am On Feb 06, 2015
perkyendy:
Please I really wanna know your own answer to this.

Though it looks funny each time I see such

What's ur take on this

Point of Correction, Not all ladies do that please. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Wendy80(f): 7:33am On Feb 06, 2015
It's tears of Joy. Not all Ladies though cos I did not oh.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by crackhaus: 7:48am On Feb 06, 2015
I have wondered too, I have also wondered why some cry during an orgasm... undecided

The rationale behind these reactions fly way over my head, I just don't get it.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
It's tears of joy and fulfillment. smiley smiley smiley.. Finally going to grow old with that bestfriend you cherish and love, the thought of having him around you forever, waking up beside him everyday....ohhh, Love is really a beautiful thing smileykiss kiss cry

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by perkyendy(m): 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
Yea it could be tears of joy, I guess some are not expecting it
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Edwardhead(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
hmmm
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by bwgist: 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
Funny grin grin grin grin
Oya ladies answer am oo. I smell counter thread...

funny pic of the day: guys and their obsession with boobs>>http://bwgist.com/relationship/funny-pic-day-guys-obsession-boobs/
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by ugosonics: 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
because its like a surprise. dey neva expected dt
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by tellwisdom: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
Which ladies??...All these Nigerian gurls with firewood background, fond of faking tears?? sad

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by saasala(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ladies been deceiving us men since the days of Adam

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cry fire, I no cry joor

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by naijainfogalery: 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
I had a friend who once said i can never cry, but the day the surprise happened. She cried like a baby , i still watch the 15 minutes video evertime i need a dood laugh.
But here ate few Reasons why ladies cry.
1. Some do it cos everyone does it tongue
2. For some it just happen cos u weren't expecting it, finally marrying the love of your life
3. Some fake it to make the man head swell thinking she loves him
4. Some cry because they pity the guy , saying OMG I cry for you , you just made the greatest mistake of your life , you really wanna marry me ??
5. For some its tears of joy after all the whole boys that has broken your heart. This one finally proposes
6. Some also cry when you buy them expensive rings , she will be like this fool wasted 400k to buy me a ring I don't even have 100k in my account cry
7. Some think crying makes you romantic
8. Some ars just too emotional for that package.
9. Some just cry before u change your mind and say its a joke

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by DeCritique(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
It mostly happens when the two have been dating for a long time, say 6 years and above

In her mind, she will be saying

"Oh My God, so he finally proposed to me"

It's tears of joy actually cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Am I Spoiling My 7-year Old Son? / Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. / My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.