Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,332 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

South Africans Show Beverly Osu LOVE!!!! They Call Her "Inlaw" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South Africans Show Beverly Osu LOVE!!!! They Call Her "Inlaw" (1382 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / see the nasty thing tonto dike did to her inlaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africans Show Beverly Osu LOVE!!!! They Call Her "Inlaw" by DesseysBlog: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
If South Africans can show her love, please what is it with Nigerians. She don beg naa. Please lets take it easy on the criticisms oh. It is enough biko. See more tweets after the cut.
http://.com/2013/08/south-africans-show-beverly-osu-love.html#more

1 Like

Re: South Africans Show Beverly Osu LOVE!!!! They Call Her "Inlaw" by Mynd44: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
People can be collosally ideal oooo
Re: South Africans Show Beverly Osu LOVE!!!! They Call Her "Inlaw" by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
*speechless*

I don't know what to say.
Re: South Africans Show Beverly Osu LOVE!!!! They Call Her "Inlaw" by Naijalastborn(m): 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
Incase... This hit frontpage, I was here ooo..

1 Like

Re: South Africans Show Beverly Osu LOVE!!!! They Call Her "Inlaw" by hod898(m): 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
Who was even critisizing her?
Re: South Africans Show Beverly Osu LOVE!!!! They Call Her "Inlaw" by dplomaticVal: 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
hope they wil persuade angelo to marry her cheesycheesy
Re: South Africans Show Beverly Osu LOVE!!!! They Call Her "Inlaw" by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
Our SA inlaw

Hummmmmmm
Re: South Africans Show Beverly Osu LOVE!!!! They Call Her "Inlaw" by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 01, 2013
**modified**
Re: South Africans Show Beverly Osu LOVE!!!! They Call Her "Inlaw" by Adex097: 12:30am On Sep 01, 2013
This will not hit FP....
TONTO is back and berra tongue

1 Like

Re: South Africans Show Beverly Osu LOVE!!!! They Call Her "Inlaw" by timpaker(m): 1:47am On Sep 01, 2013
Oya I dey come make i go find Tonto Dikeh tweets, I gotta create a thread on it before someone moves this to front page

**tweeter loading****
Re: South Africans Show Beverly Osu LOVE!!!! They Call Her "Inlaw" by DankemzI(m): 4:28am On Sep 01, 2013
babe_online: *speechless* I don't know what to say.
Leke Leke Give me white Finger ***** Ails
Re: South Africans Show Beverly Osu LOVE!!!! They Call Her "Inlaw" by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 01, 2013
Thanks God she didn't catch AIDS lipsrsealed
Re: South Africans Show Beverly Osu LOVE!!!! They Call Her "Inlaw" by boron10(m): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2013
IvyBlue: Thanks God she didn't catch AIDS lipsrsealed
How sure are you?

Anyway, we Nigerians will be glad to give her out. Infact, she's free to change her Nationality. She won't be missed.
Re: South Africans Show Beverly Osu LOVE!!!! They Call Her "Inlaw" by Mynd44: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2013
boron10:
How sure are you?

Anyway, we Nigerians will be glad to give her out. Infact, she's free to change her Nationality. She won't be missed.
Wikid
Re: South Africans Show Beverly Osu LOVE!!!! They Call Her "Inlaw" by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 01, 2013
We are giving her to SA free of charge... No bride price.
Just that we ask for one thing;They shld teach her hw 2 curtail her tongue
EOD.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim In New Photos / [PHOTOS] Check Out Actress Ashley Madikwe All Glammed Up, Hot? / Proof Wizkid Believes Davido's 'fake Nigga' Sub Was Aimed At Him, Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.