Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Allegedly Pregnant Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Allegedly Pregnant Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump(photos) (5367 Views)

Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump / New Photos Of A Pregnant Tonto Dikeh / Pregnant Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Marriage Introduction Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allegedly Pregnant Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump(photos) by okwuosho1: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2015
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh who has been in the news of recent for allegedly being pregnant in these new photos showed off what appears to be a pregnancy baby bump.

The actress who initially denied the rumour seems to forget you can hide pregnancy.Belle go everly cumot na.No be so?

She also told her fans that she
will stay off diet pills for sometime.She linked it to medical reasons.Who sabi wetin she mean by medical reason?

Here is what she told her fans yesterday:

“Have a fruitful day LOVERS,Gearing Up for my 1st
day of WORKOUT Basically I want a beautiful Body
and Am staying off my diet pills for awhile (medical reasons).. Wish me luck cos am Lazy for
gyms…”

Source: http:///zJpKjQ

Re: Allegedly Pregnant Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump(photos) by soludo93(m): 11:37am On Feb 28, 2015
what's my business
Re: Allegedly Pregnant Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump(photos) by Dyt(f): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
What has she turned herself to

Omase oo
Re: Allegedly Pregnant Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump(photos) by lokito: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Her red hair reminds me of 'low battery' on BB

4 Likes

Re: Allegedly Pregnant Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump(photos) by MissSlimbody(f): 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
lokito:
Her red hair reminds me of 'low battery' on BB
you're wicked grin
Re: Allegedly Pregnant Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump(photos) by Franchise21(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Wch kind pikin go dey proud to hv dis girl as a mother
Re: Allegedly Pregnant Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump(photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dyt:
What has she turned herself to

Omase oo

Will you marry me
Re: Allegedly Pregnant Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump(photos) by cocokiller1(f): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:

Will you marry me
mayb she has a big tummy she can't tuck in unlike anita Joseph
Re: Allegedly Pregnant Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump(photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
cocokiller1:
mayb she has a big tummy she can't tuck in unlike anita Joseph

Dem swear for you
Re: Allegedly Pregnant Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump(photos) by cocokiller1(f): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:

Dem swear for you
lol
I don't jst like it wen people feel celebrity's must b perfect
for christ sake most of dem have big tummys evvn d best gym nd limited foods can't take away
so they jst have to make it look flat for paparazzi
sometime ago I saw a photo of toolz wit bulging stomach
they don't all av flat stomachs
Re: Allegedly Pregnant Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump(photos) by moonnstar(f): 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
What of d abortion rumour?is she tryin 2 prove lalasticlala wrong by showin of dat she is still preggy?congrats 2 babymama tontoh..if dis is true...
Re: Allegedly Pregnant Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump(photos) by imakebigbucks: 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.buzz77.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
Re: Allegedly Pregnant Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump(photos) by MisterLongman(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
You sure say this one na pregnancy......

(1) (Reply)

Pink Lady! Dencia Flaunts Her Customised Pink G Wagon (PHOTOS) / Tyga Allegedly Sends N*u*de Pic To A Transgender (see The Pic And Convo) / FREE BEAT: Dj Seven Ft Professional - Omo Better Beat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.