Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

If My Friend's Son Lived In Africa...You Guys Will Probably Be Worshiping Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If My Friend's Son Lived In Africa...You Guys Will Probably Be Worshiping Him (1233 Views)

Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years / You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If My Friend's Son Lived In Africa...You Guys Will Probably Be Worshiping Him by Mudley313: 3:30am On Sep 01, 2013
Re: If My Friend's Son Lived In Africa...You Guys Will Probably Be Worshiping Him by UyiIredia(m): 3:41am On Sep 01, 2013
If lusting equals wor$hip then you'll be correct, if not, all you've said is BS.

3 Likes

Re: If My Friend's Son Lived In Africa...You Guys Will Probably Be Worshiping Him by Joagbaje(m): 4:07am On Sep 01, 2013
Why? Can he create or perform a miracle? Many like him are in Africa

2 Likes

Re: If My Friend's Son Lived In Africa...You Guys Will Probably Be Worshiping Him by tshegs19: 5:38am On Sep 01, 2013
OMFG!!
Re: If My Friend's Son Lived In Africa...You Guys Will Probably Be Worshiping Him by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 01, 2013
lol...

The Jesus I know is completely different from that senseless potrait..

1 Like

Re: If My Friend's Son Lived In Africa...You Guys Will Probably Be Worshiping Him by Ab025(m): 6:23am On Sep 01, 2013
Even that potrait hangin on d wall, who told u that's Jesus...? He is just an actor who acted the role in a movie....

Truth be told, we really don't know how Jesus looked facially.

And for ur friend's son, he is a nobody!!!!

2 Likes

Re: If My Friend's Son Lived In Africa...You Guys Will Probably Be Worshiping Him by tonyogie: 7:43am On Sep 01, 2013
Mtchew...... I no blame u sha, its because nl is free, open ur brown teeth say '' if my frnd's son were in africe u guys wuld worship em'' u tink say ur mate dy here abi? U tink say we b lik una wen dy worship micheal jackson and small rat justin bieber? Awa beh yu wa
Re: If My Friend's Son Lived In Africa...You Guys Will Probably Be Worshiping Him by Allohrandy(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2013
acidosis™:
lol...

The Jesus I know is completely different from that senseless potrait..
how does Jesus Christ you know look
Re: If My Friend's Son Lived In Africa...You Guys Will Probably Be Worshiping Him by sweettease(f): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2013
Isaiah 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

All those handsome potraits na wash. According to the prophecy, Jesus wasn't coming handsome and dat was the closest we got to knowing what Jesus looked like.
Re: If My Friend's Son Lived In Africa...You Guys Will Probably Be Worshiping Him by Enegod(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2013
smh
Re: If My Friend's Son Lived In Africa...You Guys Will Probably Be Worshiping Him by DJDOLA(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2013
Ab025: Even that potrait hangin on d wall, who told u that's Jesus...? He is just an actor who acted the role in a movie....

when u no dat why do u buy that portrait and still hang it in ur room u still go an head an kneel in front of it and pray
Re: If My Friend's Son Lived In Africa...You Guys Will Probably Be Worshiping Him by cold(m): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2013
Mudley313:
Lwkm! Now this is funny. Of course they would,if they worship men who label themselves 'Men of God',let alone one that looks like the Italian impression of their Lord Jesus Christ whoa! This would be the climax,more like the Second Cummiing..lmao

1 Like

Re: If My Friend's Son Lived In Africa...You Guys Will Probably Be Worshiping Him by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2013
What a big shame on Africans?

The picture convey lot of messages:

- Africans are mostly lost soul running after italio-jewish saviour.

- Africans are slaves and religious bigot

- Africans dont reason and are primitive.

- Africans are death bent to foreign belief and self declared God/son of God

- They are fools so with this, we can invent religion and another system of worshipping. Lmao

Christians should be ashame for this.........
Re: If My Friend's Son Lived In Africa...You Guys Will Probably Be Worshiping Him by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2013
Ab025: Even that potrait hangin on d wall, who told u that's Jesus...? He is just an actor who acted the role in a movie....

^
Re: If My Friend's Son Lived In Africa...You Guys Will Probably Be Worshiping Him by ShineIt: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2013
If I start a church with this man, within months I will be richer than all pastors in Nigeria.

Don't worry I will still come to Nairaland to enjoy your comments about not "touching my anointed".
Re: If My Friend's Son Lived In Africa...You Guys Will Probably Be Worshiping Him by fr3do(m): 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
Abeg
who doesnt know that that is a mere potrait?
Re: If My Friend's Son Lived In Africa...You Guys Will Probably Be Worshiping Him by Ab025(m): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
DJDOLA: when u no dat why do u buy that portrait and still hang it in ur room u still go an head an kneel in front of it and pray

I dnt know where u got ur info frm, but I don't hav any potrait of Jesus in my house and I can't put that potrait of that actor in my house, fact is, why will I use another person's image to represent Jesus?

Since I dnt know how he looks like (facially), let me honour and respect him in my heart and not on d potrait.
Re: If My Friend's Son Lived In Africa...You Guys Will Probably Be Worshiping Him by Mudley313: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
tonyogie: Mtchew...... I no blame u sha, its because nl is free, open ur brown teeth say '' if my frnd's son were in africe u guys wuld worship em'' u tink say ur mate dy here abi? U tink say we b lik una wen dy worship micheal jackson and small rat justin bieber? Awa beh yu wa

u guys worship a dead jewish carpenter and a savage arabian pedophlie n you get mouth to open that your smelling mouth to yan rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Hapi New Yr Y'al. Post D Theme For D New Yr / The Trial Of Pastor Jones (Adeboye) A Short Story / King Of Comedy, Ali Baba Blasts Men Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.