Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Which Parent Actually Influence A Child The Most? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Parent Actually Influence A Child The Most? (533 Views)

Is Beating And Shouting To A Child The Best Way To Train A Child? / When Is The Best Time To Tell An Adopted Child The Truth About His Parentage? / How To Have A Male Or A Female Child The Bible Way! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Parent Actually Influence A Child The Most? by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 01, 2013
I have always think that a Child is Helpless without the Parent.
Though Variation arise whether my Mum or Dad influenced me mostly.
will i say my Mum because she was always available & close to me to mould the Man in me or my Dad because he supplies finance independency,advices & corrects me.
i'm really confused pls Help!
Re: Which Parent Actually Influence A Child The Most? by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2013
The both parents do, but i think the mother takes the lead becos she spent more time with the child.
Re: Which Parent Actually Influence A Child The Most? by biolabee(m): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
What exactly is confusing you

Instead of you to be grateful you have 2 parents alive you are here disturbing yourself on who is a better influencer

You have rightly pointed out roles played by YOUR PARENTS in YOUR LIFE

In some other house holds, the mum is the bullish or choleric person
So do we say she should not advise or counsel because she is female

Huh
Re: Which Parent Actually Influence A Child The Most? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
missmishel: The both parents do, but i think the mother takes the lead becos she spent more time with the child.
if a father is a self employed or a civil servant,he als wil have Time to spare for his Kid(s)
Re: Which Parent Actually Influence A Child The Most? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
biolabee: What exactly is confusing you

Instead of you to be grateful you have 2 parents alive you are here disturbing yourself on who is a better influencer

You have rightly pointed out roles played by YOUR PARENTS in YOUR LIFE

In some other house holds, the mum is the bullish or choleric person
So do we say she should not advise or counsel because she is female

Huh

yea oo really lucky,at times differences are incurred in moulding a Child life

(1) (Reply)

A Song For That Little Girl / Kingship Offer In Your Village / Driver’s Wife Delivered Of Quadruplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.