Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

The Real Reason We Do Wash Our Clothes. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Real Reason We Do Wash Our Clothes. (841 Views)

The Real Reason Men Live Shorter Lives Than Women / The Real Reason Nigerian Hospitals Ask For Police Report In Trauma Patients / Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason We Do Wash Our Clothes. by Daniel2802(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2013
I was just washing my clothes when i just thought why i was washing it.
My first reason was because of stains/dirt:but i reasoned that was not the reason because i had cloth which even if you where to wear for ten days it wont appear dirty.
My second reason was just for washing sake:Actually i thought thats was the main reason before i got my third reason.
My third reason was to kill the germs:i figured out that was the main reason so as to not fall sick.
I don't know your reason but for me i take my third reason.
You guys can state your reasons here.
Re: The Real Reason We Do Wash Our Clothes. by Daniel2802(m): 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
Comment ohhhhhhh.

(1) (Reply)

Six Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Pimples / How Stop Premature ejaculation / Ebola Outbreak In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.