Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Like DELILAH; She Is A Doom To Eering Men - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Like DELILAH; She Is A Doom To Eering Men (672 Views)

Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC / -20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies / Religion Is A Doom Of Faith But God Exist Believe It Or Not. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Like DELILAH; She Is A Doom To Eering Men by extraflyfineboy(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2013
Men are very foolish. No wonder the creator made them the stronger sex because if women are physically stronger than men, then women would use men as their slaves. Well, not all women though, but women like me.

Men are like oranges, you just have to squeeze them before they give up their juice, although, there are some that are quite hard like grapes; and that’s where I apply my spiritual connection in order to get their juice.

I am eternally grateful to my mum who gave me not only her beauty but also taught me the necessary skills used in manipulating men. After my mum got impregnated and dumped by a man she loved, she swore to treat all men alike. And that’s why she transferred her hatred for men to me; and am loving it.

The rule is simple; use what you have to get what you want. I grew up in the big city so I only rolled with top class men. If I wanted to hook a designer; I would go to fashion shows. If I wanted to hook a contractor; I would go to contract awarding agencies. If I wanted an artist; I would go to organized shows and industry nights etc. and all I needed to do was to sit down with a bottle of champagne and they would start crawling to me; their doom.

My major source of income was Jacob who is a top executive in one oil mining firm and has all the money I could ever ask for. At first, he gave me all I wanted, but when I discovered how wealthy he was I used spiritual charms to lock heart to mine, making him willing to do anything I asked him; even if it meant him killing himself for me.
When I got bored of him, I ordered him to travel abroad and till date he still sends me money whenever I want.

Next was Jonas. Jacob was easy, but Chief Jonas wasn’t. when I went to lock him spiritually, after I had failed to lure him physically, my spiritualist told me that Chief Jonas belonged to a cult whose god was quite strong and that if I wanted to conquer him I would have to follow him to calabar where he would take me before the presence of the god of the god of Chief Jonas.

After we did that; I was told to get his sperm which was...
please see the end of this story http://umehoma.com
PIN 32FC7E01

(1) (Reply)

Indian Hair Wigs And Attachments Could Be Demonic / Where 2 Or 3 Are Gathered He Is There In Our Midst: Prayer Chain / Inaccurate Trinity Statements Made By WTTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.