Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search V - The Lost Chronicle - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search V - The Lost Chronicle (3284 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gulder Ultimate Search V - The Lost Chronicle by begood1: 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2008
Hi Nairaland,

This is to inform you guyz that the Gulder Ultimate Search V (The Lost Chronicle) registration is on.

If you are interested in participating in the quest, just click HERE to register.

I wish the winner of this edition comes from Nairaland  grin

Best of lucks
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search V - The Lost Chronicle by Mustay(m): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2008
the ad sounds more like an AUTOMATED one. are we gonna see machines tongue

hope they improve on their security
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search V - The Lost Chronicle by begood1: 11:20am On Jun 16, 2008
Mustay:

the ad sounds more like an AUTOMATED one. are we going to see machines tongue

hope they improve on their security
LOL
Who knows if the chronicle will be hidden under machines
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search V - The Lost Chronicle by Mustay(m): 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2008
hope say the maachine no go kill contestant o! grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search V - The Lost Chronicle by vKaycee: 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2008
can any body please remind me the names of the GUS 4 contestants especially the winner. thanks a lot in advance. Kaycee. and please may I know wot guys are talking about machines?. was it machine that killed the guy that died. pls let me know. thanks ,Kaycee
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search V - The Lost Chronicle by Mustay(m): 8:31am On Jun 20, 2008
I dint watch the last season.

The machine thingy we are talking 'bout is in relation to the advert!

The ad sounds like an automated contest cool
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search V - The Lost Chronicle by cynthya(f): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2008
Hi people,
i truly enjoyed GUS 1V,it was quite interesting especially with guys like Dominic,Dozie and the last girl standing(cant remember her name(is it Rodhalyn?), and the rest.
Though the only guy i didnt like was the third guy that was evicted (whats his name?), with his i know it all attitude. That guy really pissed me off.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search V - The Lost Chronicle by cynthya(f): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2008
yes i ve remembered the girls' name-Kimberly Egbuna

Others are Nenman Gonchen, Buchi Mbagwu(the i know it all guy), Laura Ikechukwu, Folashade Ogunsemoyin, Lauretta Chioke and Chidozie Egbuna.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search V - The Lost Chronicle by Mustay(m): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2008
dint watch the last season 'cos the season 3 was messed up
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search V - The Lost Chronicle by begood1: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2008
@Vkaycee,
why not check the website for the previous contest

(1) (Reply)

Daniel Craig: The New James Bond / Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most / Trending| DSTV Plans To Sabotage TSTV Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.